• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
A murmur seems to be going around that it wasn't Nintendo at all filing a C&D for P: M, but Project Wavedash shutting it down before they pushed out their first game.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I forgot the link to the chat. Just like the Academy forgets to nominate Leonardo Dicaprio.

What? Who are you? Do you ever post here? :p

Link says "hentai"
Nope.
If I wanted an infraction I would have screencapped. It's totally SFW. IT does autoplay audio though.

also what is the chat link? it isn't in OP and it isn't saved on this comp.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
For what it's worth if you never find yourself being the only one defending one side of a debate get some original opinions for gods sake.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei laying it down for me.

****, guys I'm sorry. Null and void my reaction to the discussion.

Won't happen again. Promise. If it does you are free to take away all my favorite things till I behave.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
What? Who are you? Do you ever post here? :p
Every once in a while, when it strikes my fancy :p

For those wondering about the chat, all I know is it's on the rizon.net servers on irc, room is #smashleaks - there are probably multiple ways of accessing it, but I literally have to go to bed 2 hours ago sooo I won't be of much further help, unfortunately :upsidedown:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Oh, I saw it. I just got uneasy the moment I saw the link.
Also
> Nonchalantly follows this Zone person
You do realize that Zone and Mike Z has worked on animations and art for Skullgirls and Indivisible for quite a while now, right?

Just sayin.

finalark

SNORLAX
I usually watch people play games that I can't and by "I can't" I mean I'm too afraid to play through most silent hill games by myself.
Silent Hill really ain't scary says the harden horror vet.

The scariest thing about the first game are those ****ING PTERODACTYLS.

finalark

SNORLAX
I picked up a copy of The World Ends With You at a local used game store tonight. In it's original box and with all the original inserts! I'm pretty hyped, I've been interested in this game since I played KH3D.

I'm not sure if it's going to come before or after my mass Dragon Quest blind play throughs this winter break.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
That was one of the fastest mood changes I've ever seen.

I mean, good on ya but...

What?
Well, I'm a moody ****** man. I'll be completely honest, while I was upset, I was being a touch over dramatic about HOW upset because of drinking and not being completely sober. As you said it's not a good combo.

I also realize my faults fast and work to correct them when they're pointed out.

It might've helped I was discussing things with others outside the forum as well.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well, I'm a moody ****** man. I'll be completely honest, while I was upset, I was being a touch over dramatic about HOW upset because of drinking and not being completely sober. As you said it's not a good combo.

I also realize my faults fast and work to correct them when they're pointed out.

It might've helped I was discussing things with others outside the forum as well.
Well okay.

:)

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Lately I've been a little bit concerned that I've been put on ignore every time I reply to someone and they don't reply back. I just end up thinking "What did I do? Did I say something at some point that I don't remember?"

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Lately I've been a little bit concerned that I've been put on ignore every time I reply to someone and they don't reply back. I just end up thinking "What did I do? Did I say something at some point that I don't remember?"
Well if its me, don't worry about it.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I know a few guys have put me on ignore sometimes.

You tend to get that feeling but.....you can ignore it :4diddy:

I assumed that the other day because someone didn't reply to me 3 times in a row. . . then they proceeded to reply 3 times in a singe day.

lol
Still only 1 person on ignore so it isn't you

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
You can safely say that you are not on my ignore list now.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
One thing about being a mod that I miss is that they can't ignore you. No matter how much they want to. :evil:

Another is the cupcakes Xiivi bakes for us.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Mods literally can't be ignored, so I'm good. :p

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Funny thing, for as long as I been here, I only ignored one person and it was troll at most.

Most of the people I talk to are bros and sis here.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm kind of a mod.

I just use guilt instead of power. :troll:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Funny thing, for as long as I been here, I only ignored one person and it was troll at most.

Dude, you need to be more progressive. Everyone is a "bro". This is 2015.
...Anyways, I really try my hardest not to ignore people. When I do, I don't do it for long.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
Dude, you need to be more progressive. Everyone is a "bro". This is 2015.
...Anyways, I really try my hardest not to ignore people. When I do, I don't do it for long.
If that's the case then I can treat anybody like one of my brothers

Alot of trash talking, banter and jokes at each other's expense

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Ori and the Blind Forest is now my new favorite indie game.

Hell, I think that was good enough to make top ten favorite games, it's up there with the likes of Journey.

Shantae and Shovel Knight have nothing on the masterpiece I just played.

D

Deleted member

I've only ignored two people so far and might add more. But I generally don't do it.

D

Deleted member

You're not alone. I sometimes get that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom