• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I like kingler, so I'd main it. It be an out there but cool choice. Plus he's a motivational speaker:

Who wouldn't be inspired to fight after that?

Kingler could be a very agile and powerful hitter to if it had moves like brine or crabhammer at it's disposal.
I like Kingler too and I'd main them as well. And not just would. Will. Because he's in baybee, trust me here

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'd play as Kingler. I like the little crab guy.
And to be honest you could put in anyone else and people would still be pissy. So I for one support the crab.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That moment when I thought you said Other M spiritual successor.
*Dpad controls
**** dialogue
Dpad controls
awful story
Dpad controls
terrible camera in third person which doesn't let you move
DPAD CONTROLS
Search sections
****ING DPAD CONTROLS*
AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUURRRGGGHHHH! I NEED SOOTHING TEA! *drinks* BLEGH! I DON'T EVEN LIKE TEA!

Burruni

Smash Hero
I got an interesting challenge for you guys.

A new Mario game comes out... and it stars your favorite "Not Mario or Luigi" Mario character! However, it can't be a platforner, 3D 2D or otherwise.

What would the game be like?
It's called.

Wario World 2.

It's an up-to-4-person co-op beat em up which the playable characters are: Wario (standard), Waluigi (Faster, less powerful more aerially based), Ashley (muh ranged character), and Captain Syrup (Tool-based combat).

This totally counts, right?

D

Deleted member

Though what they could also do is keep both, but still make one of Mario's alts Dr. Mario, and one of Dr. Mario's alts regular Mario. It would please people of every angle.
Except people who think he takes up a slot
But you know, there's no pleasing everyone
Well if you read what I've been saying then you'd know.

I'd like to think of it as a sister game to Z. The same way Diamond is to Pearl. Same story but different region. I think it would be interesting. It's not a matter of what is happening. It's just an idea.

Name doesn't have to be Delta Emerald. It would just be two games (or one) tying the story of XY to ORAS
To have the same story but in different regions is counterproductive and can get into a mess considering the regions' different layouts
I also don't see them doing a sequel for the remakes
FRLG didn't get one nor did HGSS
Say, what do you guys think about having Absol as playable character in Pokken?
You've heard of armblades
Now get ready for...
Headblades
This is a "OFC YES" btw
Especially with those fabulous wings of his Mega

i dont know what funier to me the fact lightnings a fashion model...or the fact they imply she could feel anything

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

A new Mario game comes out... and it stars your favorite "Not Mario or Luigi" Mario character! However, it can't be a platforner, 3D 2D or otherwise.

Super Mario Bros
A survival horror game about a scientifically accurate Yoshi fighting a plumber.

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
ya know the more i think about it the more terakion getting in pokken makes sense

its part of the gen 5 bests expy group
its rock type
its quadrepedel
we dont have many bulky characters
sacred sword would be a hype as **** burst move

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

A Geno RPG game that plays like a mix of Devil May Cry/Bayonetta and the Tales of series or an open sandbox Waluigi game where you trounce around the Mushroom Kingdom being a weirdo, getting into shenanigans, and annoying people. My favorite totally impossible Mario spinoff game, however, would be a legitimately scary Luigi's Mansion where everything but Luigi has hyper realistic graphics. Think if Luigi's Mansion took place in the Spencer Mansion from the original Resident Evil.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A Geno RPG game that plays like a mix of Devil May Cry/Bayonetta and the Tales of series or an open sandbox Waluigi game where you trounce around the Mushroom Kingdom being a weirdo, getting into shenanigans, and annoying people. My favorite totally impossible Mario spinoff game, however, would be a legitimately scary Luigi's Mansion where everything but Luigi has hyper realistic graphics. Think if Luigi's Mansion took place in the Spencer Mansion from the original Resident Evil.
Now I can only imagine what it would be like with Luigi in the scene from Resident Evil where the monster dogs come bursting through the window. Such an unexpected and jump scare moment imo!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Now I can only imagine what it would be like with Luigi in the scene from Resident Evil where the monster dogs come bursting through the window. Such an unexpected and jump scare moment imo!
I think a funny and thought provoking plot twist would be that it would revealed at the end of the game is that the hyper realistic, scary graphics is simply how Luigi sees the world. Mario would see this:

While Luigi would see this:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

Dang, this is pretty good.
TBH I can't really see too much major difference because the video is rendered in 720p and on YouTube that isn't really HD even if it says it is. Hell, even 1080p on YouTube only does semi-justice to this sort of thing.

I know the game would look real nice with better textures though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I think a funny and thought provoking plot twist would be that it would revealed at the end of the game is that the hyper realistic, scary graphics is simply how Luigi sees the world. Mario would see this:

While Luigi would see this:

That be an interesting and funny twist. It made me think of the theory for courage the cowardly dog, in which the show is just shown through a dog's perspective and that's why he freaks out all the time, while muriel and Eustache don't usually have reactions to the things he sees, because they are actually everyday things.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

A Beat Em Up starring :4bowser::4dk:&:4wario2:.

AKA a game where giant fatasses go out and save the world from a greater evil and Mario & co.

With using their trickery talents and powerhouse strengths, they unleash hell on their rivals and they all work together because of their small hatred/rivalry with :4mario:.

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Shoujo ai visual novel featuring Peach, Rosalina, and Daisy. Birdo makes a cameo I guess.

D

Deleted member

So, anyone remember when I said I was gonna milk that meme? I posted three statuses of it on my page but some guy thought I was serious and it turned into this
2016-01-13 21.11.36-1.jpg

It was just a prank bro
I love when people get salty because of a joke

You ain't no air fighter, Falco.
It actually fits him...
This is the future we're fighting for

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In the beginning there was SSF1.

Then sprouted was SSF2. Then Project M. Then Crusade. And now, the pinnacle of Smash fangames...BEHOLD....

http://smashuniverse.weebly.com/

The game is 3 GB, by the way. Please look at the all-star roster.
I see that he literally took Super Smash Bros. Rumble (a painfully awful fan game) and just built over it.

Yeah....

no

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Then sprouted was SSF2. Then Project M. Then Crusade. And now, the pinnacle of Smash fangames...BEHOLD....

Too many Marios/10

At least you guys put Crash and Gengar in. They deserve to be playable at some point

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Also Goku, Vegeta, Naruto, Luffy, Ninja Turtles?

Too many 4th Parties. Not enough Bayonetta

:troll:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So playing more of Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, it could've played better personally. I feel that Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion offered a much better experience than this. At least I got Kung Fu Panda at 50% off rather than $40.

Another game I bought yesterday was Yo-kai Watch. @Fumi Got SSB4 DLC Right!

So, anyone remember when I said I was gonna milk that meme? I posted three statuses of it on my page but some guy thought I was serious and it turned into this
View attachment 92130
It was just a prank bro
I love when people get salty because of a joke

It actually fits him...
This is the future we're fighting for
Well isn't he salty. Must be rel fun at parties

Roy isn't cut, Dark Samus, Ridley, Phoenix Wright looking good. . .All 3 versions of Gengar? ok. . .
Sora AND anti-sora? cool. . .All 3 battletoads? I've seen worse. Mortal Kombat? ok now we're getti-. . And WAYYYYYY down hilll from there

Last edited:

Chrono.

That game looks so bad that I'm actually tempted to download it.

Not that tempted though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
These stages are my favorite.

MS. PAC-MAZE.
Ms. PAC-MAZE.
PAC-MAZE + Miss.
It's literally PAC-MAZE with 4 extra platforms.

Cut Man arena.
Literally 1:1 with Smash Bros. Crusade.

Final Destination
Nerfed so hard that it makes SSF1 look like the Mona Lisa

And someone explain

What the **** is going on with these 2 stages
Looks like you just put everything EVERYWHERE

Clearly 10/10
Best game ever
Gives Smash 4 a run for it's money

Also, 3 Freddy Fazbears.
All identical.
I've bashed Crusade for silly roster choices like Weegee and Snivy, but this is ridiqulous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom