• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The problem comes in when she gets a mount. Then you realize she's wearing black panties for all to see.

In fact, I'm pretty sure female Generals, aka the HUGE ARMORED UNITS, have exposed butts in this game.
Huh.

So Cherche basically.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Basically, yes.

Smash's design of Corrin actually makes it so she looks to be wearing spandex or tights under the armor, instead of just....

Dat

To quote a comic I can never find.

:4corrinf:: "Xavier, you don't need a second seal to mount this wyvern~"

*He proceeds to leave*

"OH COME ON THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!"

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
So there's Smash X JoJo and Smash X Kill La Kill, I know there's a Smash X DBZ somewhere as well but all those animu crossovers.

Just waiting on that eventual OPM X Smash Bros for that bandwagon effect

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2016/...om-japan-says-he-was-too-difficult-fit-story/

Sodom was highly considered for SFV but they couldn't fit him in the story.
SFV has a story?

I thought the story was just that Ryu wants to be the best there ever was, Chun Li's dad is dead, Shadaloo is there and has all of like four employees at any given time and once in a while everyone takes a break from being police officers, evil dictators, gang members and whatnot to join an international fighting tournament in which claws, chains, nightsticks and just general use of fire isn't frowned upon.

I guess I wasn't paying attention.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Canonically, only one Falcon Punch has ever been landed.

It caused an explosion seen from the view of the galaxy.

How is he not One Punch Man?

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
So... I just purchased Bigley's Revenge on the eShop. I know the game is really horrible, but I just want to keep it on my console for preservation purposes before it gets taken down due to copyrighted assets xD.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
But does it have a Genos?

Close enough?

Canonically, only one Falcon Punch has ever been landed.

It caused an explosion seen from the view of the galaxy.

How is he not One Punch Man?
Sorry to ruin the badass-ness of the moment, but that isn't what happened.

The Falcon Punch didn't cause that explosion. That was Black Doom's machine thingy (I forget what it was for). It was about to blow up and Ryu Suzaku/Rick Wheeler and Captain Falcon were trying to save Ryu's love interest, Haruka, who was trapped near it in a cryogenic freezer.

Falcon sacrificed himself to stop Black Doom from pursuing Ryu by Falcon Punching him and letting them die together in the explosion that was actually just caused by the machine.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't know street fighter's had a story line, and I've played and beat a bunch of them

Fight all the characters, beat a boss...Repeat over and over

Burruni

Smash Hero
Let's see.
Do we have a flirtatous green haired woman with supernatural powers that allow her to move things telepathically and has the capability to stage anything in her favor?

Crap.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
[QUOTE="Burruni, post: 20704690, member: 255079"the capability to stage anything in her favor?[/QUOTE]

That's not Palutena at all.

Burruni

Smash Hero
"Burruni, post: 20704690, member: 255079"the capability to stage anything in her favor?
That's not Palutena at all.
Shhhh it's close enough.
Humanity being on her side at the end of Uprising despite spending over a year killing them is a step in the right direction.

Edit:
Look what you made me do.
View attachment 91194
Hey.
She looks young for a few millenia old.

Though that'd fit Viridi SO much better.

Last edited:

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
So... this song was just uploaded to YouTube...
They've gone too far this time... No but really, why though. Every time I finally get a meme out of my brain it just POPS BACK UP SOMEWHERE.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Simply perfect.

Also, we can all agree that this newest iteration of Smash Bros. just went full anime in regards to some of the character additions and the (sexual kind of) fanservice. Then again, what else was to be expected from a Japanese game of the 2010's?

Not that I'm complaining, though. :p

Burruni

Smash Hero
Simply perfect.

Also, we can all agree that this newest iteration of Smash Bros. just went full anime in regards to some of the character additions and the (sexual kind of) fanservice. Then again, what else was to be expected from a Japanese game of the 2010's?

Not that I'm complaining, though. :p
It's almost like.
That's namely what the games did between Brawl and now.
And that reflected in roster additions.

:p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Phelous did a video on "Old Man reads Squidward Suicide"

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It took me a while but I finally found an actual Rosalina meme on that Facebook page (there were a lot of funny posts though):

Also perhaps the weirdest anime influence in Smash is Rosalina turning yandere on occasion.

Oh, and Bowser thinking he's a shonen anime hero.

Oh and Wario too.

Burruni

Smash Hero
It took me a while but I finally found an actual Rosalina meme on that Facebook page (there were a lot of funny posts though):

Also perhaps the weirdest anime influence in Smash is Rosalina turning yandere on occasion.

Oh, and Bowser thinking he's a shonen anime hero.

Oh and Wario too.

Wario IS a shonen anime hero.
Hell!
He's a magical girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom