• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Swamp's Social Thread 3 - And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain...

Should we add a poll to the thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You know what they say: History has a habit of repeating itself.
I know the same lies ahead, as well.

But I have not the power to change the future alone.

:4shulk: :4lucina:

Take my hand, everyone.

Together we will stand against the coming darkness.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
I expect the last HWL character to be a villain. So either Vaati or WW Ganon.

Watch me be wrong and it ends up being Groose lol.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So, did I miss anything?

Finally I am on break and spent this entire day playing Xenoblade... I'm already on the final boss.

I see discussion here hasn't changed much.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
So, did I miss anything?

Finally I am on break and spent this entire day playing Xenoblade... I'm already on the final boss.

I see discussion here hasn't changed much.
There was a thing about a Style Savvy character in Smash.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
just wanna state that we have 6 3rd parties out of a roster of 58 chraacters.That's like 9 or 10% of the roster if people are really complaining about that you really need to get your ideals in check

Anyway @Fumi Got SSB4 DLC Right! kills Frostwraith Frostwraith while @PushDustIn kills Luigi The President Luigi The President . man Fumi is on a roll in this thing
I'd make a pun but I'm too sad...I can't believe Dust would kill me then die. If he killed me, he should've WON

(this is late but shh)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
For those who have played Wooly World.

How was it?

Luigi The President

Smash Hero

How was it?
Amazing.

It's goregous, first off, best graphics of the Wii U imo. It's really charming, and getting all the unlockables is sometimes a challenge and also quite fun. All the Yoshi skins are really nice too, and the game isn't really tedious at all.

I'd reccomend it.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
It was his account was the thing. Unless you're willing to wager that someone had his account?
Uhhh.....what?

The person responsible for the ESRB leak remains unknown, and the people who actually posted the screenshots were second or possibly third-hand sources. They didn't know anything beyond what was shown to them in the screenshots.

To my knowledge, the only person who has an account on any site that we know of is Mother******* Leaker, who was just another guy who was given the leaked material and didn't actually know anything beyond that (and half the crap he told us was bull anyway).

There's not even any logical explanation as to how the ESRB leaker would know of DLC plans. As the name implies, the guy didn't work for Nintendo and has no ties to Sakurai, Sora, or Bamco.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
What is that game? I saw some "steam friends" playing it

And markiplier
Bejeweled clone with dating simulation tact on

It's known more for the dialogue and it has H-scenes but it was taken out of the Steam version.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

How was it?
I'm only on world 2( Mario maker and everything else have distracted me!) but the game is really fun! The amiibo costumes are col and the gameplay is really fun and cute. Not to hard, and very well designed! I recommend it!

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

How was it?
Haven't played too much of it yet sadly, but it's one of the most adorable games ever and probably the best Yoshi game since Yoshi's island.

Also legit challenging.

D

Deleted member

Why all the monkeys? Where do you live to get all thos monkey? And it's already out?
I live in Brazil
It wad supposed to be a joke on stupid stereotypes that are common in movies

Because Zoroarking is a monkey himself obviously
We are all monkeys
Or at least no better than them
Such is the nature of the human race

****. I want to see Darth Vader in a smash style game now
I wouldn't even be mad
I wouldn't even be salty
I would just be somehow hyped for Vader in Smash

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Finally beats the boss I was stuck on in Xenoblade.
>Minutes later and I'm stuck again since I am REALLY underleveled for the next boss.

Sigh...back to questing again.

I really liked the scene after the boss though. Melia is really growing on me. I think she might be my favourite of the Xeno-girls. It is pretty hard to decide though.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928

Rohan looks sick in the new artstyle

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
*sees that I died in the Hunger Games simulator earlier*
upload_2015-12-20_20-33-3.png

I was gone all day, didn't even realize the simulator was going on today and I already died early on without realizing I had died at all lol. How the **** does that even happen? XD

Last edited:
>Finally beats the boss I was stuck on in Xenoblade.
>Minutes later and I'm stuck again since I am REALLY underleveled for the next boss.

Sigh...back to questing again.

I really liked the scene after the boss though. Melia is really growing on me. I think she might be my favourite of the Xeno-girls. It is pretty hard to decide though.
For me, Xenoblade was a pretty steady series of "LOOK AT THIS INTENSE MOMENT AAAH", only to have the game be like "wait you're like 2 levels too low, get the **** outta here". The story's not amazing anyway, but it's still kind of a bummer.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The fact that fake leaks will mostly stop is probably the best thing about Smash being finished.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
wasn't 3 stage slots found in the mario maker update?So if midgar toke 1, and the bayonetta stage toke another?What happened to the last slot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom