• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suspects Dec 20th Brawl/melee tourny results

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Lulz, GreyFox and me would be a horrible team XDDD and Whasp goes for RCRS. I'll find someone -determined!-

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol I would only bring the team down. I'm honestly no good in teams

@JoWii: Hey if you wanna put money down for a first to 5 Zelda vs Kirby, I'm all for it. I'm only saying that I beat you and they couldnt take you out. Since it was a small turn-out I would figure that someone is either screwing up or they just didn't care. =/

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
why is everyone hating on JoWii....

He got a bye
then played some (scrub)=won
played hylian=lost
played morningstar=lost

That's how he tied for 5th. So everyone can get off his case.

If i had got that bracket i would of place the same if not a lil higher.

kthxbai

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
The person who crushed me was Morningstar's Snake, otherwise if I had got my Fsmash off on Hylian I would've won that round..**** you nana! Lol.

And uh, depends on my cash flow around Jan 10 but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't mind a MM Zelda v. Kirby first to 5.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Lol no since crying over it Suspect. I never said that JoWii sucked, I just mentioned that got that far. And why wasn't that tourney ranked? you know the ranks for it well enough Suspect so there's no excuses why you didn't use it.

Anyways anyone getting casuals in anytime before Jan 10th? I wanna play someone.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
I didn't rank it because there was like 3 or 4 people who i didn't know at all so no fair ranking them. And im not gamelot :)

Wootz don't rank and no one complains about it. Ranking isn't that big of a deal.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'm not complaining about it. I'm just saying that JoWii got higher than you and a bunch of other people. Also you mentioned how you would've gotten higher if it were ranked. Anyways I'm done with the topic so congrats to all the placers and good job to all who past the first round.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Doesn't bother me that he placed higher than me. I said i would of gotten higher if i had his bracket.

In the end this tourny wasn't that big of a deal....cept i only got 1 slice of pizza >_>

Top Bottom