• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Aw jeez. Make sure that one of them gets eliminated before the merger; they'll team until the end otherwise.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
there was neither of those here, just two friends having fun

you came in, made your comment, and just went like an a**, that's it :glare:
...I can never talk to you without you getting pissed off, why do I even bother?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
...I can never talk to you without you getting pissed off, why do I even bother?
its because how you act, ever heard the saying don't have anything nice to say don't say anything? the least you can do is just let us do what we please, not like you have any right in it, or purpose in it

why you bother? thats something you ask yourself not me :rolleyes:

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
its because how you act, ever heard the saying don't have anything nice to say don't say anything? the least you can do is just let us do what we please, not like you have any right in it, or purpose in it

why you bother? thats something you ask yourself not me :rolleyes:
...This is exactly what was on my mind a few weeks back.

Kitt Geekazaru

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4914-3655-0022
Aw jeez. Make sure that one of them gets eliminated before the merger; they'll team until the end otherwise.
Nah, I'm enjoying reading through this thread. If the game was really about fun to you, I'd keep them around. Of course, it's not. Can we vote to vote off the buzzkills first in season 2?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You're still hugging me?
of course~
Nah, I'm enjoying reading through this thread. If the game was really about fun to you, I'd keep them around. Of course, it's not. Can we vote to vote off the buzzkills first in season 2?
of course, all the buzzkills go first!

and besides we won't team up... well in less alliances pop up and such, but anyway my point is he'll be my lieutenant till the merg... after that BACK STABS FOR EVERYBODY (including me!)

MWHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Last edited:

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
I'm thinking strategically. Playing the game to the best of my ability is fun for me. Also, I'm instavoting off Your Mom! if he comes back for season 2.

Top Bottom