• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
oooou OOOU! i got it!

its kursed!... right?

i mean... the guy who hosted this whole thing? kursed the host?

ya... i mean.. just... uh huh... okay.... *whistles*

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I know its silly, but I read over my fanfic older chapters after like years, accidentally woke up my parents reading these lines laughing...kinda sad:

Stanley: And 15th place goes to...oh you gotta be kidding me! Who voted for Ness?! It's a tie now! That means a tiebreaker...ugh...

PT whispered in his ear

PT: You never prepared for a tiebreaker?!

Stanley: I thought everyone in this game would just unanimously hate someone!

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx

Hello everyone! I am Kursed.

I was Smashboard's first Survivor host. I hosted an entire season with an incredible cast of members here all fighting for the title of the sole survivor.

"Why did this post take so long? Because it was posted in Kursed time, of course!" -TheKingOfKoopas Farewell (page 221)

The Catch Up

I was not here for very long until I realized that this community was a community I really enjoyed visiting. The people, the discussions and of course-

Smash brothers! During the time I visited, I was really into online elimination games. After scrolling through the games section of Smashboards, I discovered nobody has made any other than Mafia games, and even those were dying. So… I decided to bring the fun here.

For those of you who don't know, after Season 1 of Smashboard's Survivor, I promised a second season. However, before Signups even began, I disappeared.

People were confused, disappointed and possibly angry. … who could blame them?

However… I feel as if I was destined to come back. I constantly lurked over this community and as creepy as this sounds- the cast of the survivor game to see how they were fairing. I can wholeheartedly say I've missed you guys. I've missed Uni's hilarious posts, Zalak's determination, hell. I even miss Yonder always correcting me for some reason! =P

I've missed all of you, and none of you deserved to be deserted.

Do I really wanna know?

Why did I disappear? What happened?

…I left. I was so stressed out by the time the first season ended, and promising a second season starting soon didn't help my stress level much at all infact.

So why would that make me leave? Because… I was afraid to let you all down. I knew I was becoming more sloppy and less efficient with my posts- so I gave up.

HEY! Let's get this out of the way lol:

I love hosting the game! It is so much fun to see you guys play and have a good time!

But… I could never setup a clear schedule to just focus on getting everything in order. I always messed up a lot of the challenges, I forgot to post votes a lot, and by the end of the season, I was definitely unimpressed with myself because instead of putting effort into making the finale amazing, I was sloppy and cut it short. Taking the lazy way out to finish the season.

Will there be a second season?

Alright. Real talk time! Everyone sit around the campfire because Scout Leader Kursed is about to tell you a story.

I love Survivor. I'm also sure those of you who watch the show love it too. I can assure you those who participated in season 1 of Survivor can all agree: Playing it for yourself is an entirely different and crazy tale! It's something everyone who likes tense games should try.

Something I would like new and unique smash boarders to try. I want to share this experience with all of you, but I will admit:

I cannot confirm there will be a second season until it is made.

I know that out of the blue I will make a post and get new players to try out Smashboards Survivor! I can't break promises.

Besides. I've been looking for a little side project lately so I am really pumped to start working on projects and challenges in the Survivor folder!

I want to say thank you to those of you who make this community what it is.

This community on Smashboard's is absolutely stunning! I absolutely love every last one of you! I want to stay here. So… in that case, I have made some goals for myself. Because everyone loves goals, right?

1. Be realistic and more straightforward. No more lies! No more putting things off! This is my priority 1!

2. Talk to the community and try to reconnect with the members I have dearly missed.

3. Set aside an hour or two of each day to work on a special project. (
)

I definitely need to point out some of these players before I end this, because they were the original cast of Survivors on Smashboard's who impacted me the most.

Kursed's Noteworthy Members

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf
The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn
@Omar_25
@Zalak
Kneutronic Kneutronic
Kitt Geekazaru Kitt Geekazaru
@Adonis
Luig Luig
@dimensionsword64
Spak Spak
Lily♫ Lily♫
@BI L. Lawliet
Y Yonder
@TheKingofKoopas
Substitution Substitution

Yeah! I believe that's about it. OH NO wait, Y Yonder ! We need to talk, don't we? Your graphics will be made!
We need to talk and we can definitely make something work!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience I have caused.

For all of you, I look forward to meeting more people in this community who are as incredible and amazing as the members in Decisive Games!

And the winner of This post goes too…

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
KURSED IS BACK? LETS GET READY FOR ROUND 2.

STEP 1: PRANK KURSED.

Last edited:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Welcome back Kursed!

...I forgot what i wanted for my art during the downtime I had a cool idea...i'll have to catch you again this week if i remember it.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Noteworthy Members (AKA everyone from S1 but your mom (not your real mom, the user your mom (who did jack squat the entire game (it's too early in the morning for me to post (parenthesis are funnnnn))))).

Top Bottom