• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Survivor - Smash Boards Edition!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Everything is so delayed, I haven't claimed one prize from Kursed yet...or my writeup lol.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
You can, but they won't allow it. That's how I see it.
Yet at the same time i control one of theirs whole use of the internet, effectively if i wanted to completely disallow her to ever get on again.

So this whole regard to objecting is meaningless because if i ever saw a situation not needed i could simply end ut in a action

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yet at the same time i control one of theirs whole use of the internet, effectively if i wanted to completely disallow her to ever get on again.

So this whole regard to objecting is meaningless because if i ever saw a situation not needed i could simply end ut in a action
jerk...

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
There better be a survivor season 2 with Lonkon and his sister battling it out on separate teams.

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
Ooh I have discovered another forum game thingy! :3

... it seems like it has already ended... I'm too late... :cry:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Exams are killing me! Anyways, I was going to post this earlier but… got carried away. Anyways, I bring you this special message from Season One's winner! Y Yonder !

As a host, I asked Yonder for some helpful advice to new players who want to win Survivor aswell! He responded with this announcement.

Yonder's Words For The Wandering

"My main strategy was in point form...

• Basically start strategizing as soon as day/vote 1 or 2, don't delay in setting up partnerships or alliances .

• ***Be the first to instigate the power plays, don't wait to be approached by someone first. This one is key, as when you call the shots for everyone and promise them staying power, you come out as the alpha male on the end. You aren't being voted for elimination and you're having a major say on who should go. Have good reasoning on a target too. You have to be convincing, otherwise your alliance may not listen to your leadership

• Set up goals you want done, and targets you want gone, always plan ahead 2 moves ahead of everyone else's 1.

• Stay quiet near the beginning, don't display too much prowess right off the bat to set yourself up as a target (see @Zalak).

• Near the mid point, choose to play as a powerhouse in challenges or in the shadows . keep in mind to have support on both ends, mainly a strong alliance and a personality that isn't crushing too many toes along the way. You don't have to be the most likable person, just don't be a complete jerk/troll.

• Don't be a coattail! This is why I came second my first time around. My partner promised me final two, I took it, and they were calling all the shots . I lost 5-2.

• Stay active. Simple, but stay active if you can help it. That's why dimensions was eliminated, nobody likes a player who slows down the votes. In fact, they are the number 1 targets. It doesn't matter how strong you are , if you go inactive, everyone including alliances will turn on you.

• Think outside of the box! This one is my favorite point, if you can make an advantage out of a situation, do it . Like me, i planted false facts to win the facts challenge, looked at Luigi masters active time to buzz in 2nd, and set up that luring message for kitt to make sure I picked the right person to kick off the jury.

• Want a good example?, in the 1st Survivor game i played, everyone signed in at once and then did challenges , eliminating eachother in individual immunities via certain competitions like choosing someone to verse in trivia, first to fail was out of the challenge. What did I do? Hid my online status. Aside from my first check in post in the challenges, I hid back , everyone forgot I was there, and I popped up with all my lives intact and swiped the win. To date, that has been my favorite moment in my Survivor history.

• Don't trust your partner too much . I almost fell pray to this last time and this time, and evaded elimination at the final 5 (ironically both times) via challenges , then they changed plans. Why? I don't exactly know.

• One last point...a 2 person partnership seems to work best. I don't know about big group, but try to have one closest ally.

Pretty much I took notes of my previous loss and mixed my old partners dominating , early move making attitude and my challenge skills (I also won the most challenges last time). I came out of the shadows more without being too prevalent and it worked."

Last edited:

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I suppose you guys are anxious to know when Season two will begin, hey? Well- It shall be soon! Once exams are done… I will be hopefully posting the new thread with the signups! =D

Excited? I know I am!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I suppose you guys are anxious to know when Season two will begin, hey? Well- It shall be soon! Once exams are done… I will be hopefully posting the new thread with the signups! =D

Excited? I know I am!
I've been executed the first time, so it's only fair if I'm an executioner the second time around...right?

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Hopefully I still get a writeup from Kursed, lol. I need a confidence booster atm.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Excited? I know I am!
perfect! :evil:

LoneKonWolf LoneKonWolf i hereby officially challenge you.... TO WAR!!!!

May the best sibling win :smirk:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Back after the finals?

That means I'd have about a week of Premium left once the sign-ups start...

Kursed, if I'm not on Team Katt, I will forever hate you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom