• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support VC9 Jan 29th!!! - 2 years of quality smash tournaments!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone,

I announced Viridian City 9 today. It will be on Sat Jan 29th of 2011. With that being said I wanted to invite all of you to attend this event. So I know you will have a few questions about this and I will answer them as such.

1 - Link to event : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207627

2 - Housing : Most of you will be coming a day or so before. For those, the venue will be a hotel. The hotel prices are at 112/night which ( if 4 people share ) is $28 a night ( cheaper if you get more people obviously ). That is a great price for those just looking to crash before or after the tournament ( or both. Others who need 3-5 days housing will get housed by some of our local smashers in ny/nj. Smashers like myself, Xivk, Rizmf, and others will be willing to house all those willing to come to this tournament.

3 - Why this tournament : The question is not why but why not. My tournaments are the most consistent and well run tournaments in the United States. That being said I have proven why I am the best TO in the nation and anyone can answer that I can help everyone and anyone needing it.

4 - Prices : Venue $10 ( its a giant hotel ) Singles $10 and Doubles $10 per person. Standard prices but if financial assistance is needed please PM me and we can work something out. As our guests we will be happy to help out with Food ( provided by VG bootcamp at the venue ) on the house if you guys want.

5 - Community : The NY/NJ community is a great community. We strive to help all those willing to come to our events. Please support and come down and bring all those you want.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Alex Strife

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
just bumping cause of the new system guys do not forget to bring setups and bring lots of people I wanna do pools!

Top Bottom