• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support Ray for Smash! - Custom Robo Discussion Thread

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Wow so you guys are trying to make a petition and a video that is great i would love for this game to come back iv only played the custom robo for the GC and i loved that game i just wish there was more to explore in it though thats the only thing i felt like it was lacking i felt all boxed up in that dome. So im going to go ahead and sign that petition now you guys are doing a great thing for a great series. :) I cant donate right now but at least i can tweet it.

Last edited:

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
I DEFINITELY have hope for the foot tall dude, but there IS always the possibility that there are some Wii U exclusive trophies. I THINK that a Pic of the Day mentioned that.

One question though. Were there ANY Golden Sun or Custom Robo trophies or was it that there were GS and CR trophies but none of Ray and Isaac? If the former, then I'm crying a bit on the inside as there would be no representation of the series. If the latter.........we're getting onto something that I believe will be profitable for us.
None. Like at all.
Which is weird, because there were even more obscure stuff that had at least a trophy, and I really can't see why GS and CR have nothing. (GS is a portable-exclusive franchise, while CR's last game was on DS. I don't see why they wouldn't have at least a trophy, unless...)

However, I'm not getting my hopes too high. I have some hope for Issac, but I really can't be too sure about Ray. CR never really was that big of a game overseas, and even the popularity in Japan is
slowly beginning to wane due to the long hiatus. I really can't see why Sakurai will but him in the roster this time, when most of the other picks are fan favorites or simply well known characters.

(He could have been chosen as that Japan-main character like Melee FE and Brawl Lucas, but I doubt it...)

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
Hey can someone in here tell me what system the other custom robos are for im curios and might end up playing them sometime.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Hey can someone in here tell me what system the other custom robos are for im curios and might end up playing them sometime.
There's a DS one and a GC one released overseas.
If you can read Japanese, there's two on N64 and one on GBA.

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmm, It seems both Issac and Ray got the shaft not only with AT's, but regular trophies as well. Is this a bad thing or a potential good thing?

And to keep on topic, our local game store had a copy of the GC version for god knows what reason and I'm probably gonna snatch that up faster than a speeding Little Raider.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Hmmmm, It seems both Issac and Ray got the shaft not only with AT's, but regular trophies as well. Is this a bad thing or a potential good thing?

And to keep on topic, our local game store had a copy of the GC version for god knows what reason and I'm probably gonna snatch that up faster than a speeding Little Raider.
I find that very peculiar. Their franchises weren't represented by the trophies either as well.

It's very weird, but I think this is a good thing for us. Only time will tell though.

I was reading the Smash Bros Reddit and saw this list of character select screen icons: http://imgur.com/a/qBHE8

There are images of a left arrow and a right arrow in the game's list of photos. They are called "chr_10_page_1.tex (AFE29875-55.bin)_0" and "chr_10_page_2.tex (AFE29875-56.bin)_0", which hints that there will be an EXTRA PAGE reserved for extra characters as opposed to a sliver for like 3-4 characters.

DLC is happening for sure, but I think it will be at a greater scale than what we originally thought in the 1st place.

Only time will tell, however.

CardStealer1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CardStealer
3DS FC
2681-0263-6525
Hey guys, I've never played a CR game but my friend has and raves about them. I finally decided to look into Ray as a playable fighter after it was discovered that he and Isaac don't have trophies, and I saw a vast sea of untapped potential. I don't think he's been downgraded to nothing. The fact that he and Isaac both are mysteriously missing from the game makes me think that they are both planned DLC. 5 games at the very least warrants a trophy.

I may be a little late to join the party but I fully support Ray as DLC!

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Hey guys, I've never played a CR game but my friend has and raves about them. I finally decided to look into Ray as a playable fighter after it was discovered that he and Isaac don't have trophies, and I saw a vast sea of untapped potential. I don't think he's been downgraded to nothing. The fact that he and Isaac both are mysteriously missing from the game makes me think that they are both planned DLC. 5 games at the very least warrants a trophy.

I may be a little late to join the party but I fully support Ray as DLC!
Awesome dude! Welcome to the club! There is NEVER a late time to join us! :)

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
It's never too late to support anybody. Glad to have you here!

...I wonder if Noise is up to something.
They're so silent. No twitter, no facebook, no blog, nothing. Just an occasional update when they release a new game.
It'd make perfect sense if they were actually in production of a new CR, and Ray is going to be confirmed as DLC when they announced the new game.
Probably not.

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
...I wonder if Noise is up to something.
They're so silent. No twitter, no facebook, no blog, nothing. Just an occasional update when they release a new game.
It'd make perfect sense if they were actually in production of a new CR, and Ray is going to be confirmed as DLC when they announced the new game.
Probably not.
http://www.noise-games.com/
I don't know how to read japanese, but I put some of the stuff on their website through google translate and found that they seem to be constantly looking for new employees, and considering they're still making games it's nice to know they're still active.
Even more interesting is the link that allows you to send them a message, in the top left.

P.S: Heres a link to a tiny survey for the theoretical CR game name. If you don't really care, go and rank the names anyway. I want to create box art and other things and would love support and consensus on their creation. :)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/778863D

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
http://www.noise-games.com/
I don't know how to read japanese, but I put some of the stuff on their website through google translate and found that they seem to be constantly looking for new employees, and considering they're still making games it's nice to know they're still active.
Even more interesting is the link that allows you to send them a message, in the top left.

P.S: Heres a link to a tiny survey for the theoretical CR game name. If you don't really care, go and rank the names anyway. I want to create box art and other things and would love support and consensus on their creation. :)
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/778863D
...How the hell did I not notice...!?
Er. Indeed, they are pretty alive and kicking. And the fact that they have that...thing in the top(what do you call it in English again?) means that they try to listen to customers, so its sorta welcoming. Now if only they tried to work with Nintendo again.

Guess what name I voted for in the survey:smirk:

Oh, and I was browsing through the web this other day, and I found a bit of info drifting through the web that said Noise once directly asked why Sakurai didn't have a Custom Robo rep, and he replied that it was because Custom Robo had a big focus on projectiles and couldn't balance them out.
Does anyone know if this is true? Because if it is, it's pretty weird, especially when you consider that Mii Gunner is pretty much so already.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
...How the hell did I not notice...!?
Er. Indeed, they are pretty alive and kicking. And the fact that they have that...thing in the top(what do you call it in English again?) means that they try to listen to customers, so its sorta welcoming. Now if only they tried to work with Nintendo again.

Guess what name I voted for in the survey:smirk:

Oh, and I was browsing through the web this other day, and I found a bit of info drifting through the web that said Noise once directly asked why Sakurai didn't have a Custom Robo rep, and he replied that it was because Custom Robo had a big focus on projectiles and couldn't balance them out.
Does anyone know if this is true? Because if it is, it's pretty weird, especially when you consider that Mii Gunner is pretty much so already.
Where did you find that piece of information about the whole Sakurai saying that a Custom Robo rep would be hard to balance if you don't mind me asking? This is news to me.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Where did you find that piece of information about the whole Sakurai saying that a Custom Robo rep would be hard to balance if you don't mind me asking? This is news to me.
Just found the original source.
It was a VERY old posting from a blog of the main director of the Custom Robo series. It was short discussion on the topic of the Ray trophy in Melee. It matched my memory correctly.
http://www.noise-games.com/essay/essay_15.html
(It's all in Japanese, you might have to translate it)

That being said, I don't think there's that big a problem with this. It's a post from over ten years ago, I doubt there's any significance. Sorry for the confusion.
The guy turned out to be doing Twitter though, this is an interesting find. To me at least, I'll be looking through his posts like a dog.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
It was a VERY old posting from a blog of the main director of the Custom Robo series. It was short discussion on the topic of the Ray trophy in Melee. It matched my memory correctly.

That being said, I don't think there's that big a problem with this. It's a post from over ten years ago, I doubt there's any significance. Sorry for the confusion.
The guy turned out to be doing Twitter though, this is an interesting find. To me at least, I'll be looking through his posts like a dog.
This is actually very informative. Thanks a ton for the good read! :)

I agree with you on the whole "no problem because of 10 years in the past business". They can definitely make a Custom Robo character (or a projectile oriented character like DHD, Mega Man, and Mii Gunner [though the former 2 do have a decent amount of physical attacks as well]) work in Smash Bros. easily.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
This is actually very informative. Thanks a ton for the good read! :)

I agree with you on the whole "no problem because of 10 years in the past business". They can definitely make a Custom Robo character (or a projectile oriented character like DHD, Mega Man, and Mii Gunner [though the former 2 do have a decent amount of physical attacks as well]) work in Smash Bros. easily.
Indeed.

I'm a bit suprised at the fact that few people in Japan have considered the idea that Ray and Issac may be getting upgrades like Mac. Simply haven't gotten that far? Meh.
And I still can't find a suitable enough reason for Ray not to have even a trophy on 3DS. I can see his AT becoming WiiU exclusives-too many projectiles, home console origins, that stuff- but his last game was released on DS, wouldn't you at least put a trophy of MKIII? I mean, Barbara has a trophy for some reason, but her game is still immensely popular, and the only reason I could think of her not being on the 3DS is due to being a WiiU exclusive(not sure what to make out of that either)

All I hope is that at the very least, he keeps his AT status. Noise themselves aren't that against a new Custom Robo game, just not sure how to make one (and fan demand apparently exists too, Custom Robo V2 on VC had a fair amount of downloads).
A downgrade wouldn't help in the slightest.

Honestly, all I want is a new Custom Robo game. It's a big reason I'm supporting Ray, and if a new game comes out, I admit that would be enough(Getting a new game would put him in higher profile for DLC anyway)

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895

This is no different than the "Animal Crossing characters are too cute" line we got from him way back when. We all saw how that turned out. I'm glad Noise had pushed for Custom Robo, it gives me even more hope for absentee DLC.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
This is no different than the "Animal Crossing characters are too cute" line we got from him way back when. We all saw how that turned out. I'm glad Noise had pushed for Custom Robo, it gives me even more hope for absentee DLC.
Yay! SoI guess this means Ray still has the option to be DLC, especially when you match all this up with the special icons hidden within the game's code, and that recent statement about the game's memory space not completely filling up the game card.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
Waiting for the Kickstarter to be approved.
Also, I have a Gamestop interview soon.
Wish me luck.

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Waiting for the Kickstarter to be approved.
Also, I have a Gamestop interview soon.
Wish me luck.
Best of luck to you! :)

Edited on 9/28/2014 at 12:11 EST: How'd that interview go?

Edited again: Unrelated, but didn't know the server operated on Mountain Time Zone.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
I'll have the update soon, my friend just passed away, haven't even gotten Sm4sh yet. : /
That's awful, friend. You've already had only so much that a soul can bear.

Not to sound like a broken record, but take care of yourself. Good fortune to you, and I'll look forward to the update when you're ready.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
Hey everyone. It's been a rough month so far after losing one of my really good friends that i've known for almost 8 years. He used to play melee with us in the past, was a big Ganondorf main, and always had the funniest shenanigans with him. I don't really want to get into too much detail on how he'll be missed and such, but I thank you guys for being respectful of my space. It's never easy knowing what to say or do in times of grieving, and I was pretty lost about where to go from there. I've had a lot of time to collect myself and now everything must resume. The kickstarter will be up this week, and will run for a month. We'll have two stretch goals: one is a temporary website, dedicated to promoting the petition. The second is up in the air. I wanted to ask you guys what would be a cool Custom Robo related idea we could bring to life, so let's brainstorm. I am finishing up the remix next week, which is a reward on kickstarter, free to you guys just for still being here. There is little time before Smash Wii U launches, so we're really going to have to pull this together. I'm currently working at two gamestops (got the job at both, you meet some really interesting people there) while going to school but i'm reserving plenty of time in the next month so we can get this petition out there. Thanks everyone for your patience, and long live Custom Robo.

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone. It's been a rough month so far after losing one of my really good friends that i've known for almost 8 years. He used to play melee with us in the past, was a big Ganondorf main, and always had the funniest shenanigans with him. I don't really want to get into too much detail on how he'll be missed and such, but I thank you guys for being respectful of my space. It's never easy knowing what to say or do in times of grieving, and I was pretty lost about where to go from there. I've had a lot of time to collect myself and now everything must resume. The kickstarter will be up this week, and will run for a month. We'll have two stretch goals: one is a temporary website, dedicated to promoting the petition. The second is up in the air. I wanted to ask you guys what would be a cool Custom Robo related idea we could bring to life, so let's brainstorm. I am finishing up the remix next week, which is a reward on kickstarter, free to you guys just for still being here. There is little time before Smash Wii U launches, so we're really going to have to pull this together. I'm currently working at two gamestops (got the job at both, you meet some really interesting people there) while going to school but i'm reserving plenty of time in the next month so we can get this petition out there. Thanks everyone for your patience, and long live Custom Robo.
Thanks for all you're doing, even through hardship you have continued on. So thanks for still being the leader of this community.
Right now, and for a few weeks i have HSC, so I haven't been able to do things and won't for these coming weeks. Afterwards I'll have a lot of time to help and have plans.

Some ideas I've had include:
-A Flash dress-up game in which players can customise their own Custom Robo.
-Improving the Robopedia and Custom Robo subreddit to have more information and pictures.
-Trying to convince various Lets Players to play the games (this one is pretty much just a desperate attempt).
-Ray pixel art in the style of Super Smash Flash.
-Video's utilising the simple assets of CRA like characters and text box to add to the CRA story.
-Further remix's or lyric additions to CR songs.
-Utilising CRA's model poser to create comics or videos (using a Rom).

Hopefully I'll have time soon to make these Ideas reality.

AceZTeller

Smash Apprentice
As always, thanks for the dedication, and I can only hope the best.

For a second stretch goal, my biggest suggestion would be to clean up the wiki. It needs work, and with that work, it could be very informative.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
So there's some Smash WiiU Direct(Well not exactly a Direct but I think it pretty much is) coming soon.
If Ray isn't shown as an Assist during it's course, should we seriously discuss if Ray really could be revealed to be playable alongside the WiiU release, or at least a contender for DLC down the line?

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
So there's some Smash WiiU Direct(Well not exactly a Direct but I think it pretty much is) coming soon.
If Ray isn't shown as an Assist during it's course, should we seriously discuss if Ray really could be revealed to be playable alongside the WiiU release, or at least a contender for DLC down the line?
DEFINITELY. It would be very weird to cut out an assist trophy and not have it be represented in any way, shape, or form. If Ray MK III doesn't appear as an assist trophy in the Direct, 1 of 3 scenarios will be true:

1. Custom Robo has been cut from Smash Bros completely.
  2. Ray is a hidden Assist Trophy that won't be shown off until the game is released.
  3. Ray is a character, whether it may be a DLC (whether or not it may be free for a limited time like the Marth DLC chapter for Fire Emblem Awakening is unknown) or a Wii U Cross Connectivity Character.
I have high hopes for Ray! :)

I'm sorry to hear about that man. It's terrible losing a close friend. Take as long as you need man. We can wait. :)

Regarding the whole what we can do thing, I'm thinking sprucing up the Robopedia would be a very important step IMHO. If we are trying to get people into the series, having a reference as to how the games work would REALLY help. I found myself having to go to FAQs in order to get information on parts.

Also, my save file for Custom Robo: Battle Revolution (the GCN one) got deleted AGAIN (White Memory Card got corrupted somehow), so I COULD try a playthrough of it. Thing is, I never did a playthrough recording before in my life. I do have an EasyCAP for capturing footage, but I don't know if the quality of the recording would be pretty good. Any good recommendations for a recording device and software with decent quality that doesn't break the budget too much (willing to go to low triple digits [no more than $200 and preferably closer to $100, however]) (doesn't need to be 1440p or anything outrageous like that. Just something that looks clear enough and doesn't desync audio and video)?

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
So just a few hours down the road until the "Direct".
While it's pretty likely that Ray could just be revealed as a WiiU exclusive AT, there is still the chance he ain't, and we dive into hours of DLC discussion. Unfortunately I won't be able to find out the truth for a while, with myself living in Japan and the Direct here is 7:00 in the morning...and I need to go to school. (I could possibly tune in a few minutes before the Direct begins, but I doubt it) Thus I won't be able to watch it until like 8 hours later.
I just hope that the result will be something that could be entertaining for us all. See you guys in about 16 hours or so.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
While it's pretty likely that Ray could just be revealed as a WiiU exclusive AT, there is still the chance he ain't, and we dive into hours of DLC discussion. Unfortunately I won't be able to find out the truth for a while, with myself living in Japan and the Direct here is 7:00 in the morning...and I need to go to school. (I could possibly tune in a few minutes before the Direct begins, but I doubt it) Thus I won't be able to watch it until like 8 hours later.
I just hope that the result will be something that could be entertaining for us all. See you guys in about 16 hours or so.
You can bet my socks that I will explode with excitement on this board if Ray is shown off as a Playable character! I'll be watching the Direct at 6:00pm my time (I'm an EST dude), so if anything interesting related to Custom Robo appears, I'll post something here. :)

Good luck with school!

Last edited:

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
Well, it seems our wait continues.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Soooooo, a LOT of information has been announced. They actually had to go over the 50 Fact Limit and faked the ending once!

Some Key Points though:
  1. Ridley is confirmed........as a boss. He appears on Pyrosphere as a boss in his Roidly form. He fights everyone, but he joins the person who manages to deal the finishing blow. Think of him as a mix of the Flying Men and Yellow Devil. If you manage to KO him after he joins someone (even if you are on the same team as him), you get a point. Dunno how that translates in Stock Mode or Coin Mode, however.
  2. Mewtwo is confirmed........as a purchase reward. If you purchase both the 3ds and Wii U versions of Smash Bros, you get a special offer of downloading him.....when he is finished being made. He'll be ready in 2015. So, essentially, if you want him, you gotta get both versions of the game (like me).
  3. You can basically thank Mewtwo for the fact that DLC is essentially going to happen. Now, this is pure conjecture, but if Smash Bros. has a download bonus for those who bought both games, this BASICALLY means that DLC is possible. And if Mario Kart 8 and Hyrule Warriors have DLC, Smash is going to have it.
  4. Classic Mode works like a strategy game this time around. You choose which group you are going to fight against. Think of it like a table top game for how you choose who you fight. You move your piece to whichever group you wanna fight against.
  5. Custom Moves, Equipment, Hats, and Costumes that you collect on the 3ds version are also able to be transferred to the Wii U version. Thank goodness for me as I only need to get 6 more hats and 6 more custom moves!
  6. Ganondorf is a starting character (yay for me!!! :) ). Also, some of the other hidden characters like Ness are on the starting roster in this one. Basically, the starting roster is bigger in this game.
  7. Custom Stages are back. However, it's WAAAY more robust. You get to DRAW the stage's shape. No more restricted blocks! There are traps as well.
  8. Speaking about traps, there's a new Lava Trap. If you are over 100% in damage and you touch it, you get KO'd instantaneously.
  9. Smash Tour is essentially like a mix of Fortune Street in movement style and Smash Run when dealing with power ups. You also have to collect characters in this mode in order to use them in Smash Tour.
  10. 8 Players Smash is a thing now! If you have 2 GCN Adaptors, you can play with 8 GCN controllers! :D
  11. Temple, Port Town Aero Dive, Mario Circuit, and some other stages return from Brawl. There were more, but I forgot (kinda hard to remember all of them.
  12. The Great Cave Offensive is a stage. You can find treasure in it. Also, there are a LOT of hazards in it. It looks like it might scroll, but I am not sure. It could be ala Mushroomy Kingdom where there are alternate versions of the stage. Dunno for sure though.
  13. There is a Miiverse Stage. It's basically Battlefield but with Miiverse Drawings in the background.
  14. Because of this, there are going to be a bigger version of Battlefield known as Big Battlefield. It has 6 platforms in the style of a triangle (think Pascal's Triangle) and is overall much wider. Basically, only certain stages will work with 8 player mode.
  15. Bowser Jr. Trailer at the "end". They then showed that more followed after the trailer (basically the trailer ending acted as a fake-out).
  16. There's going to be TONS of music this time around. Judging by the size of the bar they showed us, it's like over 3 times the size of the 3ds' list of songs.
  17. Master Core is going to have an extra form that is literally an entire labyrinth when you face him on a harder difficulty mode. Also, the forms have names. They are (in reverse order) Master Core, Master Shadow, Master Edge, Master Beast, and Master Giant. The big labyrinth form is known as Master Fortress. It's freaking HUGE!!!
  18. Classic mode and All Star mode allow for 2-Player Co-op. If you beat it, you get the trophies for each of the characters used (i.e. a team of Ganondorf and Bowser in All Star yields both of their Final Smash trophies).
  19. Regarding All Star mode, you go backwards in time instead of forwards.
  20. Online Tournaments are a feature now! Think of them like Mario Kart 8. You get points within a timeframe and whoever has the most points wins.
  21. Regular tournament mode is back as well.
  22. At this point, the Tower of Smash Leak is deader than a doornail. Mewtwo is purchase bonus DLC for those who purchased both games, Ridley is a boss, and no news about Impa, Dixie, the Chorus Kids, or the Tower of Smash.
  23. Nothing related to Custom Robo at all during this direct. Sooooo, it's kinda both a good thing (didn't get the Ridley treatment and could get the Mewtwo treatment) and a bad thing (there is the possibility that the series gets no representation whatsoever).
And there was more info, but I don't remember it off the top of my head.

Sooooooo, care to open up the discussion for Ray now being a possible DLC character?

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
Custom Robo (along with Golden Sun) are in a very unique position. They are a seemingly important part of Nintendo history, especially the handheld industry, but have not been seen at all.
There are 2 things in the direct that worry me:
-Smash 3DS having trophies that represent handheld games (yet no Custom Robo)
-Mewtwo being referred to as incomplete (showing that even adding one character is time consuming). As well as his addition even after his trophy was shown.

The first point doesn't show anything, but the second is far more worrying. If it truly takes a long time to make one character the amount of DLC characters is probably small if any. Also, Mewtwo having a trophy in 3ds yet being a character reveals that not having a trophy in 3DS is not really a point for inclusion.

However, I do believe that Custom Robo being unrepresented is unlikely.
So my conclusion is Sakurai, as usual, is misdirecting as much a possible and therefore nothing is certain.
I think that a point for Ray's inclusion is definitely how little we've seen of him, but even that I'm now unsure of.

Maybe he's in, maybe he isn't, but I still have a lot of hope for his inclusion. Just because nothing for, or against him has been shown.

Top Bottom