• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Support Ray for Smash! - Custom Robo Discussion Thread

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
I might start streaming the game, we play the GC one constantly at my school. I still have to update the OP as well.
I wish I could still play multiplayer. Such fun. You can only beat the NPC's so many times.

Well, the speculation was fun guys. It was fun thinking of all these creative ideas. And who knows! He might be DLC potentially!

I hope we can at least keep this thread going as a custom robo general, because I still play the games from time to time!
I also find myself playing through CRA from time to time. Just completing the storyline. Though some say it's pretty shallow and bad, I really enjoy it and still get excited when the ship arrives as Encephalon Isles.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
You know, a while back, I had a pretty good dream where Ray MK III was confirmed to be playable. Actually, I've had it three times: Once, after E3 2013, Again, during shortly after the reveal of Little Mac as a playable character, And once again believing he would be the character we'd see at the end of the Smash Direct in April after seeing he was NOT de-confirmed to be playable. Oh yeah, and also kept thinking we'd see him confirmed at E3 2014.

Jman0625

Smash Cadet
NNID
jman0625
3DS FC
1762-2784-3619
It was in Jwitz twitch stream last night. He fired some very small projectiles, Ray had small sword slashes, because Girahim did some of those but nothing that unique.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Well, only a bit more until the game's release. Still, I have to say, all this talk I've been hearing about Ghirahim functioning similar to Ray MK III is very interesting to say the least:smirk:...And personally, I would have to say, it would seem weird for Sakurai to have two ATs that function so similar. Maybe Ray (any model) is playable...?:smirk:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Well, only a bit more until the game's release. Still, I have to say, all this talk I've been hearing about Ghirahim functioning similar to Ray MK III is very interesting to say the least:smirk:...And personally, I would have to say, it would seem weird for Sakurai to have two ATs that function so similar. Maybe Ray (any model) is playable...?:smirk:
Or removed altogether. Which would suck. But honestly, Ray is small and extremely quick. I don't think Ghirahim would replace Ray just because of similar functions. From what info has been released, you'll be able to fight back against assist trophies like Ghirahim. Something I doubt they would do to Ray due to his assist trophy size.

Also, if it hasn't already been mentioned, there is a Project M Character Poll thread for those of you who want to support Ray if by chance he doesn't make the cut in Smash 4. He actually has a really strong following.

http://smashboards.com/threads/clon...ssion-thread-now-accepting-more-votes.341479/

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
So. This is very interesting... and slightly worrying.

From what I've seen of the Smash 3ds footage being streamed, all AT's have been unlocked however Ray Mk III and Isaac are not among them.
There are 3 possible reasons for this.
1: He's not in. No representation at all.
2: He's a WiiU AT only. Sakurai stated some are. I'm not sure why this would be the case unless there were hardware limitations or Ray 01 is AT to rep the console Custom Robo (which would be odd considering 4 of 5 games were handheld titles).
3: Finally, he could be playable. From the beginning this was unlikely, however we were hopeful. And we shouldn't lose that hope. It is still possible.

However we should be ready for the possibility that there is no representation (ready for anything, remember).
So what does this mean. It means we have to try even harder to show nintendo that we still love Custom Robo, and we will keep trying to bring it back.

What do you guys think?

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
So. This is very interesting... and slightly worrying.

From what I've seen of the Smash 3ds footage being streamed, all AT's have been unlocked however Ray Mk III and Isaac are not among them.
There are 3 possible reasons for this.
1: He's not in. No representation at all.
2: He's a WiiU AT only. Sakurai stated some are. I'm not sure why this would be the case unless there were hardware limitations or Ray 01 is AT to rep the console Custom Robo (which would be odd considering 4 of 5 games were handheld titles).
3: Finally, he could be playable. From the beginning this was unlikely, however we were hopeful. And we shouldn't lose that hope. It is still possible.

However we should be ready for the possibility that there is no representation (ready for anything, remember).
So what does this mean. It means we have to try even harder to show nintendo that we still love Custom Robo, and we will keep trying to bring it back.

What do you guys think?
oh,there will be some representation all right. If Prince Sable can get AT status, Ray can at least get the same.it's just a matter of if he's promoted or not.
Well,he could simply be WiIU exclusive...

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
oh,there will be some representation all right. If Prince Sable can get AT status, Ray can at least get the same.it's just a matter of if he's promoted or not.
Well,he could simply be WiIU exclusive...
I agree. Considering some of the characters that have received both AT and Character status, I doubt a previous AT like Ray would be removed.
I hope he has received some sort of, held back character status. As in they thought he deserved a spot, but time limitations meant he wouldn't be immediately available.
We'll see I guess.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Well, I have to take a break and sleep now.
Here's to hoping that one of my top 3(Issac, Lip, and of course Ray) are in the game(hopefully playable, but not expecting too much)
Good luck everyone, I will rejoin you about 9 hours later.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
...And no one is here when I come back.
And no sign of Ray in the "complete" roster.
Pity, but this could mean update reveals. Unlikely, but possible.

So, this thread will be closed soon. But there dosen't seem to be a Custom Robo yet, is there?
If, there isn't one yet, could this thread be remade into a Custom Robo social thread? Sort of like what happened to Lip's thread.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical

So, this thread will be closed soon. But there dosen't seem to be a Custom Robo yet, is there?
If, there isn't one yet, could this thread be remade into a Custom Robo social thread? Sort of like what happened to Lip's thread.
I have a big write up coming, be prepared.

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

Sorry about that. Had college classes to go to.

Regarding Ray, I think that if he is playable, he'll be DLC. I do think we need to be vocal about it though.

Wouldn't mind keeping this as a social thread in the future, but I think we should keep this as an active character thread just in case DLC is implemented.

I have a big write up coming, be prepared.
Looking forward to it! :)

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Sorry about that. Had college classes to go to.

Regarding Ray, I think that if he is playable, he'll be DLC. I do think we need to be vocal about it though.

Wouldn't mind keeping this as a social thread in the future, but I think we should keep this as an active character thread just in case DLC is implemented.

Looking forward to it! :)
aren't all character threads going to be locked up very soon?
Honestly, I want this thread to be kept alive so we can write in words of joy if he IS dlc/updates.
We can just add a link to this thread when we built a new one that'll serve as a character thread later on.

Two Big Guys For You

Smash Cadet
Or removed altogether. Which would suck. But honestly, Ray is small and extremely quick. I don't think Ghirahim would replace Ray just because of similar functions. From what info has been released, you'll be able to fight back against assist trophies like Ghirahim. Something I doubt they would do to Ray due to his assist trophy size.

Also, if it hasn't already been mentioned, there is a Project M Character Poll thread for those of you who want to support Ray if by chance he doesn't make the cut in Smash 4. He actually has a really strong following.

http://smashboards.com/threads/clon...ssion-thread-now-accepting-more-votes.341479/
I came here to check how you guys were doing. I always think of Ray and Isaac when it comes to underdogs.

Why would the two most popular Assist Trophies in Smash be missing? Saki got deconfirmed, and he functions similar to Ghirahim, purportedly. So, all traces of Golden Sun and Custom Robo being removed is pretty suspicious.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I'm sorry guys. I don't know what happened. No Ray, no Isaac. None at all. Why, Nintendo?

Keep up the customizing, guys.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
I'm sorry guys. I don't know what happened. No Ray, no Isaac. None at all. Why, Nintendo?

Keep up the customizing, guys.
if neither of them have really not been spotted up till now, and are not confirmed by a player next week, then we simply know who's got the pick for DLC/updates.

And today's PotD just proved that the Smash team will be hanging out a little longer than past games, so I am now 80% expecting update/DLC reveals. Sakurai did say that this game would be the most loved Smash yet, and I've cooled down a bit than before, so I'm willing to give him just one more chance.
Still a bit sulky on some cuts tho...

Hong

The Strongest
By the request of @ gameb0ybryan gameb0ybryan , this thread has been moved and repurposed for discussion of the series.

:) Here's hoping we'll get some Custom Robo news sometime.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
By the request of @ gameb0ybryan gameb0ybryan , this thread has been moved and repurposed for discussion of the series.

:) Here's hoping we'll get some Custom Robo news sometime.
@ Hong Hong , you are a miracle worker. Much thanks!

Alright, so, update time. :bee:
As you guys see, we now have a general discussion thread. Instead of just talking about Ray, I figured we can start discussing the series, game ideas, and any form of art related to the game. Basically, feel free to post anything related to the series. I will possibly be changing the name of the thread, so if anybody has any suggestions please feel free to contribute! Along with this, after the name gets chosen, I have a giant amount of content to make the OP 100x cooler! More coming on that after we finalize the naming.

As far as the video goes, i'll be launching a kickstarter to raise $60 to cover purchasing the program for a month to export the video, and the rest will go towards going to a recording studio to record the commentary. I'll pay out of pocket to cover the difference for however much it ends up costing. As soon as this is done, i'll have the video up on youtube, as well as a special remix for everyone to listen to of a custom robo track. (one of the rewards of my kickstarter, free to you guys). I'll have one new video every week for two months, from streaming it to videos discussing the series and such. I'm aiming to make our campaign strong, and really get it out there once everything comes together.

And as a side note, I want to thank everybody who is still here. We have had a good journey on this thread, and there is no limit to where we will go. Cheers!
:pimp:-gameb0ybryan

Last edited:

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice

As you guys see, we now have a general discussion thread. Instead of just talking about Ray, I figured we can start discussing the series, game ideas, and any form of art related to the game. Basically, feel free to post anything related to the series. I will possibly be changing the name of the thread, so if anybody has any suggestions please feel free to contribute! Along with this, after the name gets chosen, I have a giant amount of content to make the OP 100x cooler! More coming on that after we finalize the naming.

As far as the video goes, i'll be launching a kickstarter to raise $60 to cover purchasing the program for a month to export the video, and the rest will go towards going to a recording studio to record the commentary. I'll pay out of pocket to cover the difference for however much it ends up costing. As soon as this is done, i'll have the video up on youtube, as well as a special remix for everyone to listen to of a custom robo track. (one of the rewards of my kickstarter, free to you guys). I'll have one new video every week for two months, from streaming it to videos discussing the series and such. I'm aiming to make our campaign strong, and really get it out there once everything comes together.

And as a side note, I want to thank everybody who is still here. We have had a good journey on this thread, and there is no limit to where we will go. Cheers!
This sounds really cool. When you launch the kickstarter, make sure to give us the link.
Thanks for being the Custom Robo fan that we needed.

In terms of game discussion: I was thinking that as a discussion group we can begin to create our own theoretical Custom Robo game. A collaborative effort of brainstorming features, Robo designs, and story for a new CR game.

If you all agree, maybe we can start with the name of a new game? Custom Robo .......

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276

Awesome! Looking forward to it! I can chip in a bit to the Kickstarter once it is made.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the revival of the Custom Robo series! It's one of my favorites (Ray is still on my wish list to this day).

This sounds really cool. When you launch the kickstarter, make sure to give us the link.
Thanks for being the Custom Robo fan that we needed.

In terms of game discussion: I was thinking that as a discussion group we can begin to create our own theoretical Custom Robo game. A collaborative effort of brainstorming features, Robo designs, and story for a new CR game.

If you all agree, maybe we can start with the name of a new game? Custom Robo .......
Good idea! Maybe someone from Noise might see this thread and get some ideas from it. ;) I'd love for them to make another game in the series.

Maybe Custom Robo: World Tournament? Kinda simple and is based on the idea of WiFi gaming, but I don't think it has flair to it.

Last edited:

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
Maybe Custom Robo: World Tournament? Kinda simple and is based on the idea of WiFi gaming, but I don't think it has flair to it.
I actually really like this name, it sets up an epic story.
I think what we could do is compile the suggestions and then vote at the end.
So the options so far:
-Custom Robo: World Tournament
-Custom Robo: Rebirth
(just a thought)

If anyone else has suggestions, keep adding them.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Glad to see we have great Custom Robo fans still around. It was a favorite of mine when I was younger and it kills me that Ray was never playable in Smash. I honestly like the route Custom Robo: Arena went with their designs being a lot more simplified, yet still the right amount of anime flare. It was like they combined concepts of the original with Battle Revolution. Absolutely love Ray MK III's design. I hope to see a new Custom Robo that follows a similar style to arena. As for name ideas.

-Custom Robo: Next Generation
-Custom Robo: Force
-Custom Robo Arena V2
-Custom Robo: Grand Championship

I really like World Tournament though. That really rolls off the tongue. I'm going to continue supporting Ray for Project M. So you all will see me shifting from here and there from time to time. Keep on believing guys. We will have a new Custom Robo game one day!

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I still personally hope Ray (any model) is at least DLC. Still, I guess I can accept an AT out of him again. (Even though I strongly want him playable.)

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I still personally hope Ray (any model) is at least DLC. Still, I guess I can accept an AT out of him again. (Even though I strongly want him playable.)
Honestly, I doubt Ray will be playable ever in Smash 4. As much as I want the guy, his chances are very overshadowed by too many other characters. It is the biggest reason I've resorted to Project M.

However, I could totally see Mii Customization having Ray gear. I'll most definitely be sporting a Ray Mii if that happens. Maybe even main it.

Hong

The Strongest
Make a Custom Robo 2d fighting game instead.

I call Milky way.:bluejump:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal

Add ROB, Chibi Robo, and Sukapon as surprise cameo characters too. That would be a great nod to many obscure Nintendo game fans.

Last edited:

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
I actually really like this name, it sets up an epic story.
I think what we could do is compile the suggestions and then vote at the end.
So the options so far:
(just a thought)

If anyone else has suggestions, keep adding them.
You liked the world tournament idea? Thanks! I was mainly thinking that the next CR game could have you travel to more areas around the world for both Tournaments and stopping the crime syndicate. We already had the Dread Army, Goliath,
Nikaidou Group, Z Syndicate (though it was originally good), and Greybaum. I wonder what the next one would be. Also, where in the timeline would it take place? IIRC, the timeline is Custom Robo 1, V2, GX, Arena, then Battle Revolution (I could be wrong though). In my honest opinion, it should take place either right before or a little bit after Battle Revolution (either before Rahu came to the world or after the people of "the dome" started to go outside more). I'm saying after personally as it gives the series more room to maneuver timeline-wise.

Rebirth sounds pretty good too! It would fit the idea of the dome people going back outside and having humanity being born again in the outside world.

Glad to see we have great Custom Robo fans still around. It was a favorite of mine when I was younger and it kills me that Ray was never playable in Smash. I honestly like the route Custom Robo: Arena went with their designs being a lot more simplified, yet still the right amount of anime flare. It was like they combined concepts of the original with Battle Revolution. Absolutely love Ray MK III's design. I hope to see a new Custom Robo that follows a similar style to arena. As for name ideas.

-Custom Robo Arena V2

I really like World Tournament though. That really rolls off the tongue. I'm going to continue supporting Ray for Project M. So you all will see me shifting from here and there from time to time. Keep on believing guys. We will have a new Custom Robo game one day!
I liked Arena's artstyle a lot as well. For me, it's between Battle Revolution's edgy style and Arena's semi-edgy semi-anime style. I don't mind either at all.

Those names are pretty good as well! Wished I was more creative when giving names. :) Grand Championship sounds like the best one outta all of the ones you mentioned IMHO. I mainly want the plot to be both about the tournament AND the criminal organization. I liked Battle Revolution and Arena's villains the most to be honest. They felt really evil/corrupt. However, the other 3 groups were pretty good too. Dread Army wanted nanomachines to boost their physical strength to take over the world, Goliath was a splinter group of Dread Army, and the Nikaidou Group wanted to replicate the best commanders' brain waves to create an army of autonomous robos. I still think Z and Greybaum were the best 2 syndicates overall though.

I still have hope for him (any model) being DLC. The fact that there was no mention of him, the Custom Robo series, or Isaac in the 3ds version leads me to believe that he'll either be an assist in the Wii U version or an eventual DLC character (or maybe a Cross Console Connect Content Character [C5]). That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't chosen as a playable character this time around....

But I still have hope.

Honestly, I doubt Ray will be playable ever in Smash 4. As much as I want the guy, his chances are very overshadowed by too many other characters. It is the biggest reason I've resorted to Project M.

However, I could totally see Mii Customization having Ray gear. I'll most definitely be sporting a Ray Mii if that happens. Maybe even main it.
I agree that he's very overshadowed compared to other characters, but I still think he has a chance at making it in as DLC. It is a slim chance, but it's still a good chance.

I THINK GX for the GBA is 2D, but that would be an interesting idea.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
You liked the world tournament idea? Thanks! I was mainly thinking that the next CR game could have you travel to more areas around the world for both Tournaments and stopping the crime syndicate. We already had the Dread Army, Goliath,
Nikaidou Group, Z Syndicate (though it was originally good), and Greybaum. I wonder what the next one would be. Also, where in the timeline would it take place? IIRC, the timeline is Custom Robo 1, V2, GX, Arena, then Battle Revolution (I could be wrong though). In my honest opinion, it should take place either right before or a little bit after Battle Revolution (either before Rahu came to the world or after the people of "the dome" started to go outside more). I'm saying after personally as it gives the series more room to maneuver timeline-wise.

Rebirth sounds pretty good too! It would fit the idea of the dome people going back outside and having humanity being born again in the outside world.

I liked Arena's artstyle a lot as well. For me, it's between Battle Revolution's edgy style and Arena's semi-edgy semi-anime style. I don't mind either at all.

Those names are pretty good as well! Wished I was more creative when giving names. :) Grand Championship sounds like the best one outta all of the ones you mentioned IMHO. I mainly want the plot to be both about the tournament AND the criminal organization. I liked Battle Revolution and Arena's villains the most to be honest. They felt really evil/corrupt. However, the other 3 groups were pretty good too. Dread Army wanted nanomachines to boost their physical strength to take over the world, Goliath was a splinter group of Dread Army, and the Nikaidou Group wanted to replicate the best commanders' brain waves to create an army of autonomous robos. I still think Z and Greybaum were the best 2 syndicates overall though.

I still have hope for him (any model) being DLC. The fact that there was no mention of him, the Custom Robo series, or Isaac in the 3ds version leads me to believe that he'll either be an assist in the Wii U version or an eventual DLC character (or maybe a Cross Console Connect Content Character [C5]). That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't chosen as a playable character this time around....

But I still have hope.

I agree that he's very overshadowed compared to other characters, but I still think he has a chance at making it in as DLC. It is a slim chance, but it's still a good chance.

I THINK GX for the GBA is 2D, but that would be an interesting idea.
As much as I like Custom Robo, I feel that more could be done with the story aspect of the series. It needs to take some cues from Pokemon or Kid Icarus Uprising. A lot of the time, Custom Robo comes off as a generic toy selling cartoon like B-Dman or Beyblade. It lacks a bit of Nintendo's magic.

I'd love to see a KI:U or Punch Out Wii styled revival of the series. That little bit of series reworking magic could make Custom Robo an incredibly popular series and we would see a lot more of it because of that.

But as it stands, even Famicom Wars and Golden Sun stand above it. As for what it means for the series, it means it has a high chance of being abandoned in favor of new series if it has no way of being part of the mainstream. And his chances look extremely dire in Smash because of the cuts and lack of DKC / Metroid representation. I'm only cautiously optimistic, but I highly doubt Ray being more than an assist trophy.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
Can you post a link to this news?
For anyone confused about what video we're talking about, we made a petition to bring back the series. As of now, we're in the process of completing a 15 minute long video showcasing the series. After it's out, we're going to promote and spread the petition everywhere and rally support. For two months, I shall be doing nothing but Custom Robo vids to celebrate.

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
-CUstom Robo: Rebirth
-Custom Robo Arena V2

As much as I like Custom Robo, I feel that more could be done with the story aspect of the series. It needs to take some cues from Pokemon or Kid Icarus Uprising. A lot of the time, Custom Robo comes off as a generic toy selling cartoon like B-Dman or Beyblade. It lacks a bit of Nintendo's magic.

I'd love to see a KI:U or Punch Out Wii styled revival of the series. That little bit of series reworking magic could make Custom Robo an incredibly popular series and we would see a lot more of it because of that.

But as it stands, even Famicom Wars and Golden Sun stand above it. As for what it means for the series, it means it has a high chance of being abandoned in favor of new series if it has no way of being part of the mainstream. And his chances look extremely dire in Smash because of the cuts and lack of DKC / Metroid representation. I'm only cautiously optimistic, but I highly doubt Ray being more than an assist trophy.
It's interesting because, I only recently saw what the GC game did with its story and was shocked because it was so clever and imaginative. It was far more Sci-Fi than Arena, and while I prefer Arena's art style, if a series revival came about I'd like it to gain an epic and mysterious story like that.
KI:U was a great game and if CR can take some tips from it, all the better. Maybe Sakurai can touch CR with his magnificent revival abilities.

gameb0ybryan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RadRadical
-CUstom Robo: Rebirth
-Custom Robo Arena V2
I like the rebirth one the best just because i'm a bit biased haha
Custom Robo: Future Fighters

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Custom Robo: Battle Revolution 2
...What? I liked the GC one best, I want a sequel in that robo design.

So, it's been almost a week since Smash 3DS came out, and Smash 3DS sold a million copies in two days(me being one of them)
Along with it are trophies of more and more characters, disconfirming them for DLC/updates(though I think trophies mean almost nothing when it comes to this), and yet there still dosen't seem to be any sign of Ray.
As far as I know, Issac, Ray, and Ridley do not seem to have trophies in this game so far. Has anyone spotted him?
He could be a WiiU only assist, but hey, we can speculate.

ToastyPyre

Smash Apprentice
-Custom Robo: Arena V2
-Custom Robo: Future Fighters
-Custom Robo: Battle Revolution 2

Does anyone else have suggestions?

Custom Robo: Battle Revolution 2
...What? I liked the GC one best, I want a sequel in that robo design.

So, it's been almost a week since Smash 3DS came out, and Smash 3DS sold a million copies in two days(me being one of them)
Along with it are trophies of more and more characters, disconfirming them for DLC/updates(though I think trophies mean almost nothing when it comes to this), and yet there still dosen't seem to be any sign of Ray.
As far as I know, Issac, Ray, and Ridley do not seem to have trophies in this game so far. Has anyone spotted him?
He could be a WiiU only assist, but hey, we can speculate.
Despite all evidence against, I'm still holding hope. It's definitely unlikely that there wouldn't be a trophy of these characters. So either they're very hard to get, or locked away for some reason.

Also, in terms of the hypothetical naming, any of these names could sport the GC art-style (even Arena V2). I'll poll the art-style later with some suggestions because it's an important part of the games. I'll wait a little, in case anyone has an epiphany on a name.

4theRECORD

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2878-9708-8635
Uh, guys?
Someone in the Issac thread said that all of the 3DS trophies are out and there's no Issac, no Ridley-

and no Ray, or anything Custom Robo related.

...I don't want to hold out hope, not after what happened last time, but do you think that possibly...?

The One Who Wrote This

Great Robo Cup Champion
NNID
Cyberking1994
3DS FC
1719-3182-9276
Uh, guys?
Someone in the Issac thread said that all of the 3DS trophies are out and there's no Issac, no Ridley-

and no Ray, or anything Custom Robo related.

...I don't want to hold out hope, not after what happened last time, but do you think that possibly...?
I DEFINITELY have hope for the foot tall dude, but there IS always the possibility that there are some Wii U exclusive trophies. I THINK that a Pic of the Day mentioned that.

One question though. Were there ANY Golden Sun or Custom Robo trophies or was it that there were GS and CR trophies but none of Ray and Isaac? If the former, then I'm crying a bit on the inside as there would be no representation of the series. If the latter.........we're getting onto something that I believe will be profitable for us.

Last edited:
Top Bottom