• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super smash Kart? Would it work?

d0c926

Smash Journeyman
This sound like an cool idea but balancing would be an huge factor. One could dream, I can hear now

"The winner is Ike"
Ike: I race for my friends!

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
I think there was a Mortal Kombat Kart a while ago...I dont remember...
oh yeah, I can picture it now... EPIC WIN! XDD

though I prefer the Nintendo Kart idea over the Brawl Kart idea as SmashChu stated for 2 reasons:

1. it wouldn't give Brawl a bad reputation
2. Snake and Sonic were added for different reasons (Kojima begged for Snake, Sonic fans begged for Sonic... :p)

there could be a single or double kart option (for those who liked/hated the MKDD idea)

as long as they don't go crazy with spin offs... (next is Nintendo Tennis, Nintendo Golf, Nintendo Baseball, Nintendo Soccer, Nintendo Basketball, and finnaly the oh so dreaded Nintendo Party! oh noes!!)

on an unrelated note I wasn't exited when MK Wii was announced since ROB was removed...lol

Top Bottom