• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Con 2015 Housing Thread

Sedda

Smash Champion
Yo banana
If t Brett doesn't answer and you still have room, can I stay there? Im going to book a room myself if I can find people that will stay with me, but if not, I'll need somewhere to stay

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Yo banana
If t Brett doesn't answer and you still have room, can I stay there? Im going to book a room myself if I can find people that will stay with me, but if not, I'll need somewhere to stay
Just book the room, you can cancel it 24 hours before without penalty I believe and you should be able to find people to stay. Post in the east coast fb page to see about housing.

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
So many people wanting rooms. Uhh... whoever wants to coordinate with me on rooming stuff, contact me ASAP. We'll work on booking two rooms or w/e and get smash 64 players rooming in the same building.

In fact, everybody that wants/needs a room, send me a message and we'll figure out how many rooms to get. That way, we'll all be staying in the same place.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
btw looks like my room has 1 vacancy. if anyone wants to stay in my room its 20$/night at the hotel venue. This is for thursday friday and saturday night. there will be 4 people in the room total. Lastly this room will be strictly a sleeping room after a certain hour rather than a smash room, depending on when people wanna start going to bed. Pretty sure there are 2 beds in the room so plan on sleeping on the floor. Karajan and Annex are the other 2 roomies. PM me if interested

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
cobr wants to know who's doing commentary and he wants to come on day 2 to play friendlies/commentate but he doesn't wanna get screwed over and come all this way then just not have a chance to commentate so yeah how is this gonna work and oh yeah he asked me to tag @clubbadubba for some reason and asked for clubba to tag Justin okay thanks bye

edit: lol posted in the wrong thread

Last edited:

Sedda

Smash Champion
So many people wanting rooms. Uhh... whoever wants to coordinate with me on rooming stuff, contact me ASAP. We'll work on booking two rooms or w/e and get smash 64 players rooming in the same building.

In fact, everybody that wants/needs a room, send me a message and we'll figure out how many rooms to get. That way, we'll all be staying in the same place.
where are you staying? ill be booking a room tonight

Sedda

Smash Champion
btw looks like my room has 1 vacancy. if anyone wants to stay in my room its 20$/night at the hotel venue. This is for thursday friday and saturday night. there will be 4 people in the room total. Lastly this room will be strictly a sleeping room after a certain hour rather than a smash room, depending on when people wanna start going to bed. Pretty sure there are 2 beds in the room so plan on sleeping on the floor. Karajan and Annex are the other 2 roomies. PM me if interested
ok everything is booked. add me to your room pls

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
If I were to fly into dulles international airport on wednesday, would anyone be able to pick me up and give me a ride to Xanadu?

I also need housing and transportation back to the airport on monday morning (or sunday night if necessary). Obviously I'll help pay for gas or split costs of housing if it's a hotel room.

Kirbstomper

Smash Apprentice
If I were to fly into dulles international airport on wednesday, would anyone be able to pick me up and give me a ride to Xanadu?

I also need housing and transportation back to the airport on monday morning (or sunday night if necessary). Obviously I'll help pay for gas or split costs of housing if it's a hotel room.
Not sure if you're aware but Dulles is pretty far from Xanadu, bwi is pretty close to it though. It would probably be easier to make it if you flew in there

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I had a double bed hotel room booked before I got brought on to staff. But the hotel won't let me cancel my old room. Fire, Knite, and Sedda will be in my spare room and need a 4th. It's the holiday inn (across the street from the venue), includes thursday through sunday nights inclusive (monday checkout) and is around $472 total for the whole weekend for all people combined.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
I have housing planned for thursday to monday so far but I'm still in need of housing for wednesday night after Xanadu. I'm also in need of transportation on monday from the venue's location to BWI airport by 12:30 PM. If I could catch a ride with someone that would be great.

Shears

Smash Master
I have housing planned for thursday to monday so far but I'm still in need of housing for wednesday night after Xanadu. I'm also in need of transportation on monday from the venue's location to BWI airport by 12:30 PM. If I could catch a ride with someone that would be great.
You can crash Wednesday at my place or the Brodys. I think bark can give you a ride.

Top Bottom