• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Cheat File!

Zantetsu

Smash Master
ScandalScooper (A Friend Of Mine) Made A Cheat File For Super Smash. It Has Tournament Codes (No Wind, No Airwings, Etc.) It Has Music Customizing Codes Including NO BACKGROUND MUSIC (VERY VERY VERY HARD TO FIND). And Alot More. Heres The Download Link! Again All Credit Goes To ScandalScooper. Thanks Man

http://rapidshare.com/files/19127770/Project64.cht.html

How To Enter The Cheats
---
Find A File Called "Project64.cht" In Your Project 64K Folder And Replace It With The Downloaded One.

WARNING!: This Is ONLY Smash Cheats! Which Means If You Have Super Mario Cheats Or Some Other Game You Will Have To Put Your Other Cht File In. So I Would Put Ur Old One Somewhere You Can Find It. Enjoy!

Thino

Smash Master
except color modifiers :

VS. mode
P1 800A4D2E 000x
P2 800A4DA2 000x
P3 800A4E16 000x
P4 800A4E8A 000x

1P Mode
P1 800A4B3E 000x
P2 800A4BB2 000x
P3 800A4C26 000x
P4 800A4C9A 000x

pink and dark blue yoshi , green and blue falcon , weird Pika and Jiggly are the reward for playing with "x" value

items off

800A4D24 0000

team attack on

800A4D11 0001

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
ScandalScooper (A Friend Of Mine) Made A Cheat File For Super Smash. It Has Tournament Codes (No Wind, No Airwings, Etc.) It Has Music Customizing Codes Including NO BACKGROUND MUSIC (VERY VERY VERY HARD TO FIND). And Alot More. Heres The Download Link! Again All Credit Goes To ScandalScooper. Thanks Man
Unless your friend ScandalScooper is one of these following two people that actually created the cheat file (as stated in the credits inside the cheat file itself)....:

// PJ64 Official Cheats Database (Project64.cht)
// NTSC Cheats by Eagle
// PAL Cheats by The Gentleman

[Meta]
Author=Eagle (NTSC) and The Gentleman (PAL)
Version=1.4.01 Official
Date=24th December 2001

...then he didn't make the file. Tell him to stop stealing others' work and taking credit for it. I've had this exact same cheat file for a month now and it was originally created in 2001.

WARNING!: This Is ONLY Smash Cheats! Which Means If You Have Super Mario Cheats Or Some Other Game You Will Have To Put Your Other Cht File In. So I Would Put Ur Old One Somewhere You Can Find It. Enjoy!
No, it's not just Smash Cheats, in fact there are cheats for almost every N64 game in this file, well over 100 games. In addition they are split into codes for both the NTSC and PAL versions. That's why the file size is over 500kb. The fact that your friend was ignorant about these other cheats makes me believe even more that he didn't make this file.

Umm could you add yours to BHLMRO's cheat table and post a new one here please :)
I edited the cheat file to include auto team attack and auto items off. I also added the color mods for VS. mode only. I figured the 1 player mode color changer is kind of pointless so I didn't add it. I also only labeled the default 4 colors because I didn't want to take the time to test out every color for every character. If you want more detailed labeling, then you can change it yourselves.

Note, I deleted the cheats for the other games. It's only Smash now to make it easier to upload since that's all we care about.

Here's the link: <I can't find my password for putfile, I'll post the link after dinner)

Thino

Smash Master
I edited the cheat file to include auto team attack and auto items off. I also added the color mods for VS. mode only. I figured the 1 player mode color changer is kind of pointless so I didn't add it. I also only labeled the default 4 colors because I didn't want to take the time to test out every color for every character. If you want more detailed labeling, then you can change it yourselves.

Note, I deleted the cheats for the other games. It's only Smash now to make it easier to upload since that's all we care about.

Here's the link: <I can't find my password for putfile, I'll post the link after dinner)
thanks , I was too lazy to do that

...then he didn't make the file. Tell him to stop stealing others' work and taking credit for it. I've had this exact same cheat file for a month now and it was originally created in 2001.
the cheat file is from 2001 , but not Smash Cheats

hebrewhammer

Smash Apprentice
Is that secret code to play on final destination you told us you would have months ago on here. If its not old stuff.

scandalscooper

Smash Rookie
lol Guys. I didn't make the cheat codes. I just added them in PJ64. I don't know ANYTHING about making cheat codes.

scandalscooper

Smash Rookie
Well I did make the cheat file by adding the cheats. I just didn't hack them. But then again I really don't care about having credit for doing this.

TJK1997

Smash Journeyman
Hey I put in the code but when I marked the code it will not give me invinte jumps and when I looked back it was unmarked.Anyhelp?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
according to smash wikia its not playable unless you adjust the second player to have infinite lives.
chinson, thats melee...

Superstar

Smash Champion
If you wish to play on FinalD, the only way I know is through 1P mode, using the codes "Skip straight to Master Hand", "P2 character modifier", and "P2 Human Controlled". My brother just messed with random numbers until he got Human Controlled. He claims it wasn't random, but to a programmer, yah, it was random.

Maybe they are in the cheat list, but meh. Now if only there was a P2 Stock modifier, and a skip credits code.

Top Bottom