• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Survivor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
If there was a such show, who do you think would win? What kind of game would they play? Who would get out first? Whatever you want to discuss about it. (For people who don't know, Survivor is a TV show in which people try to "survive" out in the wilderness and vote other people off to get a million dollars"

Try and actually make some good discussions, not just "CAPTAIN FALCON WULD PAWNCH THE CHALLENGES. LOL"

I personally think that Gannondorf would get out first because he's mean and slow and not good in challenges and that Ike would win because he's nice (I fight for my friends) and he's also very strong physically.

SSBS

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Mewtwo would win, no doubt.
The mindgames on that guy.

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
Wario would win, because he's very fast and super strong. He can fart on other people's food, so that they won't eat it and suffer from starvation.

Meta Knight would be kicked off first, because everybody is so fed up with him that they team up against him. Marth would be the second one for the same reasons.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
lol, this is an awesome idea. I'd love to see a youtube project of this. Heck it could earn some award or something from youtube.

DonQuixote

Smash Apprentice
I think that MK would win just because he is such a monster. if he were about to get voted off he would just whorenado jeff (the host) and make him stack the vote...

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
First person voted out of Survivor: Hyrule.
Mario.
You need to bring me your torch.

Mario, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*
Time for you to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom