• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Brothers Crusade - v0.9.0 Demo Available for download!

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Ah ok.

And that sprite doesn't even look bad at all :o 9/10 would like to have in the game. why 9/10? well, i don't like the character that much to be honest. But awesome sprite nontheless...
And I don't like Petey, Ridley, Porky, Geno, Waluigi or Rool (not to mention the ridiculous amount of 3RD parties) but what're ya gonna do?

Also the sprite is a Wip so it may change~ infact it already has changed since I showed it here.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
i mean at the end of the day, existing sprites aren't enough to get a character into the game

that's how crusade used to do things and look at the mess that got us in

lightdasher

Smash Lord
i mean at the end of the day, existing sprites aren't enough to get a character into the game

that's how crusade used to do things and look at the mess that got us in
Of course, things like, "do people want this character?", "what's his/her moveset potential?" , "can he/she work as a fighter?" ect.

Although at some point I'm sure someone will make a Smash Mugen and we can all have what we want eh?

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
...Who ever liked Petey, Ridley, Porky, (Geno looks cool to me, dunno) Waluigi, ROOL? Huh, no one.
I'd like to see the changed sprite, but oh well, no problem.
I actually really Like Porky and his sprite in this game.

I do use him mostly, after all.

Hareimu

Smash Rookie
Although at some point I'm sure someone will make a Smash Mugen and we can all have what we want eh?
Believe in me. I already tried to do one, but if you want to make smash characters for Mugen it's a total mess if you don't know how to code, and I don't wanna get on copyright infringement by putting other people's characters. But, if you insist...

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Believe in me. I already tried to do one, but if you want to make smash characters for Mugen it's a total mess if you don't know how to code, and I don't wanna get on copyright infringement by putting other people's characters. But, if you insist...
A Smash Mugen, not smash characters being put into Mugen.

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
With release drawing closer, we've decided to show you a glimpse of one of the upcoming stages!

Last edited:

MegaSmashing

Smash Rookie
Hello The Crusade Team.
which day you are planning to release the game?
i just want to know which day.
one more thing.
can you put greninja or wii fit trainer or villager it will be nice! to finish this demo 0.9 off. by putting a Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS.
Character on this demo.

Last edited:

Hareimu

Smash Rookie
Hello The Crusade Team.
which day you are planning to release the game?
i just want to know which day.
one more thing.
can you put greninja or wii fit trainer or villager it will be nice! to finish this demo 0.9 off. by putting a Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS.
Character on this demo.
They already said three thousand six hundred twenty four times that there is no release date schedule.
Also, you're not expecting them to put a new character at this time of the game being almost released, don't you? And there are no existing sprites of them to even base on to "include" them, if they are gonna include them at some point.

And I'm trying to be the most friendly with you even though you were pestering them a couple pages back with begging them to let you use their prototype version "to make your own smash game" with no existing knowledge of programming something, or at least, no existing knowledge to make a single, decent sprite.
Consider yourself lucky.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Have a question while I'm at it before I download or whatever. Is it still possible to watch an all computer player match? Even with 6 fighters?

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
thought I'd ask while I'm at it. I just downloaded both demos for 8.4 and 9.0 (part 1 and 2). After every download, I end up clicking on it, and it gave me a popup

Can anyone helpo me fix this? I'm on a Toshiba laptop

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
you need a program like 7zip or Winzip to extract the downloaded files (put all the files you get out into one folder). the files are compressed.
Not sure exactly which one would be good. I'm already looking at 7zip and I'm seeing many different download files like .exe, . msi, etc. What would work best for a laptop?

Hareimu

Smash Rookie
Just download 7zip. WinRAR is very annoying with his "Buy a license" advice appearing every time you open it. Just make sure you extract the 2 files in a empty folder, and you'll be fine. Just hope you don't get the same problem as me while entering a battle...

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just curious: In the next demo, will the Smash stick command be 4 buttons (up, down, left, right) instead of 1 like it is now?

That would be SO helpful as I could use the same controller button mapping for both this game & Super Smash Flash 2.

Top Bottom