• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Unity (Coming Soon...)

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
you are part of the team....

Why are you discussing this here?
It was them most immediate medium. I assumed it was acceptable, as I revealed nothing about development, just asking if it was an idea that he liked.
It means nothing outside of that I had a weightless idea, and (now that he has responded) he likes said idea. If you want, I will remove it, and I'm sure he would be happy to as well. I just don't see a point.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It was them most immediate medium. I assumed it was acceptable, as I revealed nothing about development, just asking if it was an idea that he liked.
It means nothing outside of that I had a weightless idea, and (now that he has responded) he likes said idea. If you want, I will remove it, and I'm sure he would be happy to as well. I just don't see a point.
Nah, it's fine.
I was just kidding.

CrimsonDivine

Smash Journeyman
How bout a stage based on PokePark? A luscious, beautiful oasis with lots of little pokemon running around in the background. (The small details like the animated pokemon could obviously be added later)

Btw I'm interested in helping with the project, so Bidoof could you message me and we could talk about it?

EDIT: Well, I'm joining the team! Excited to meet all of you and hopefully form some strong forum friendships :)

Last edited:

ClubbyBear

Smash Journeyman

100% custom sprites, including Bowser Jr. As you can tell, all 3 are W.I.P.
I'll probably make some bases if you'd like me too help, so..

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
I'm surprised you haven't been added to the team yet. PM Mega Bidoof. I'll vouch for you if need be.
Do you forget I'm also able to hire in people now, Moped? I am now Co-President of the project.

I'll PM you, ClubbyBear.

TailzWolf

Smash Apprentice
Sooo...just out of curiosity, was any progress ever made on this? Are you still looking for spriters or something? There doesn't seem to be anything but talk here.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Sooo...just out of curiosity, was any progress ever made on this? Are you still looking for spriters or something? There doesn't seem to be anything but talk here.
We are still looking for spriters, but we are trying our best to do what we can do by ourselves.

But the main thing that is holding us back is the lack of spriters. Once we have sprites, the game shouldn't talk that long.

TailzWolf

Smash Apprentice
We are still looking for spriters, but we are trying our best to do what we can do by ourselves.

But the main thing that is holding us back is the lack of spriters. Once we have sprites, the game shouldn't talk that long.
I see.

EDIT: Well, is there anything you need help with?

Last edited:
Top Bottom