• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
I have a problem, I try to join people's rooms and I can't. The reason: I don't have the same rom, no matter where I go I can't find the real (U) [!] version just a different one called
Super Smash Bros. (U) that's been renamed. Could someone be nice enough to help me out?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
LOL! In the meet and greet section you said you were a master on kaillera but yet you havent even played a game yet? You phail xD

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
I actua;;y said the rom got deleted after I did a system restore, then I could never get the same rom again cuz when I went back to romnation/coolroms etc. I got a different one. How does that mean I never played a game before? You sound mad stupid.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I actua;;y said the rom got deleted after I did a system restore, then I could never get the same rom again cuz when I went back to romnation/coolroms etc. I got a different one. How does that mean I never played a game before? You sound mad stupid.
u sound stupid for asking for a rom when its illegal and this thread is going to be closed. Gtfo nubstix

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
Disucssion about emulators and roms is fine, providing links to them is not.

Just google the emulator.
Why are links to emulators against the rules? They don't actually break any copyright rules in themselves, only the roms do.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Why are links to emulators against the rules? They don't actually break any copyright rules in themselves, only the roms do.
SWF does not support this activity, therefore is prohibited to have any association between this website and a rom/emulator website.

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
But thats mad stupid though, it's a board about emulation and Kaillera. Then you guys can't even post the rom, and other than that there was an actual link to it that died.....wow, and nobody can even PM me a link or email me it or something. I don't even get that, and BHLMRO whats with you? You sound like a 13 year old with a ADHD problem, your posts aren't needed.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
But thats mad stupid though, it's a board about emulation and Kaillera. Then you guys can't even post the rom, and other than that there was an actual link to it that died.....wow, and nobody can even PM me a link or email me it or something. I don't even get that, and BHLMRO whats with you? You sound like a 13 year old with a ADHD problem, your posts aren't needed.
thats really funny actually

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Heh, i have a similar problem, if you want a link, you can make a thread, just get the link in PM
And yes, I would like one in PM. I had the online version then deleted it bacause the gaphics were glitchy, It turns out that was unavoidable, now Someone give me an ACCURATE Pm of a place for one :p

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Lol wow! Funny cuss i do have ADHD and i am 13 =D

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's a board about Smash 64, NOT emulation and kaillera.

UltiMario, the graphics problem is avoidable with the newer graphics plugins.

Thino

Smash Master
1) open project64.rdb with notepad
2)change "Super Smash Bros. (U)" to "Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]"
3) open project64.cache with notepad
4)change "Super Smash Bros. (U)" to "Super Smash Bros. (U) [!]"
5)????
6)profit

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
Thanks Thino that actually help me out, though I get really bad input lag with my control. Which makes me look like I have no skill. But I'm thankful for the help.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Thanks Thino that actually help me out, though I get really bad input lag with my control. Which makes me look like I have no skill. But I'm thankful for the help.
Well you said you have played kaillera before so you should know theres imput deley. >_>

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
Well could someone at least PM the rom to me or UltiMario?
if you want me to, i can email you the good version of smash that everyone uses. the one with (U)[!] and not just (U). i had that problem too, but instead, it was not being able to join ppl's games who were hosting with (U). I have (U)[!]. put up your email if you think you can trust me to just give you a rom, cuz i'll attach the file or the link. that way, we wont break any forum rules.

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
hey BHRLMOTQXIOSRO however you spell it... you really are starting to get annoying. the lag on Kaillera isnt that bad. maybe he just has a really high ping number. whenever i play people who have ping over maybe 90 or 100, the game lags pretty badly, but as long as everyone's ping is under 75-ish, it runs extremely smoothly. also makes a difference on whether you use items or no, and how many ppl are playing. 1v1 no items= smoothest. 4-man free for all w/ items= more likely to lag or Desynch. dont talk to us like we have no clue what we're talking about. and yes, you do sound like a 12 year ol with ADHD rofflemao XD

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Kid are you done?
No actually im not :)

hey BHRLMOTQXIOSRO however you spell it...
BHLMRO*

you really are starting to get annoying.
How can you call me "Annoying" when you dont even know wtf im talking about.

the lag on Kaillera isnt that bad.
Lol yes it is. Its very bad compared to console

maybe he just has a really high ping number. whenever i play people who have ping over maybe 90 or 100, the game lags pretty badly, but as long as everyone's ping is under 75-ish, it runs extremely smoothly.
No dip

also makes a difference on whether you use items or no, and how many ppl are playing. 1v1 no items= smoothest. 4-man free for all w/ items= more likely to lag or Desynch
Who the **** uses items on project64k?

dont talk to us like we have no clue what we're talking about.
Genocide37 knows what were talking about but you don't. God **** he said input lag. Did you even SEE the input part? I don't think so...Here just encase you don't know what it is ill go through it step by step with you

1. Hit a button
2. Wait around 20+ frames
3. Button activates

See?

and yes, you do sound like a 12 year ol with ADHD rofflemao XD
He actually said 13 but w/e

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
yes @$$hole i know what input lag is, and its not that bad. i can run 64k with little to no input lag on smash, as long as the other people's ping and comp arent extremely slow. i DID know what you were talking about. and fyi, there are a few people that either choose to have items or dont have the item switch unlocked on kaillera. i disagreed with what you said because it didnt apply in my case. dont blow up in my face and be a b*tch because you dont agree with me. i agreed with genocide because yes, he does know what he's talking about, but then why do you think i dont know what im talking about. you are being a total dickweed, so just stop talking to me like i'm f**king ******** or something.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
yes @$$hole i know what input lag is, and its not that bad. i can run 64k with little to no input lag on smash, as long as the other people's ping and comp arent extremely slow. i DID know what you were talking about. and fyi, there are a few people that either choose to have items or dont have the item switch unlocked on kaillera. i disagreed with what you said because it didnt apply in my case. dont blow up in my face and be a b*tch because you dont agree with me. i agreed with genocide because yes, he does know what he's talking about, but then why do you think i dont know what im talking about. you are being a total dickweed, so just stop talking to me like i'm f**king ******** or something.
But you are ********. When you were explaining lag you were explaining speed lag. Not input lag. Also pj64k DOES have bad input lag. Its around 20-30 frames off. Since ssb64 runs around 60 FPS then thats a half a second off. Means alot to some console players.

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
BHLMRO you're the one that sounds like a n00b here if anything, sayin there's always lag and input lag. It's like you just came here to start trouble and you also sound like a ******, I used to go to the anti3D server and have the same ping as before 30 or less. There was never any lag or control lag and I know it's not my connection. Probably because I'm tricking the rom into thinking (u) is actually (U) [!] like that guy told me to might be it. I came on this forum tryin to be all nice n $hit and ******** kids like BHLMRO always gotta start trouble cuz they have no life yet.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
BHLMRO you're the one that sounds like a n00b here if anything, sayin there's always lag and input lag. It's like you just came here to start trouble and you also sound like a ******, I used to go to the anti3D server and have the same ping as before 30 or less. There was never any lag or control lag and I know it's not my connection. Probably because I'm tricking the rom into thinking (u) is actually (U) [!] like that guy told me to might be it. I came on this forum tryin to be all nice n $hit and ******** kids like BHLMRO always gotta start trouble cuz they have no life yet.
Im not acting like a noob im just proving the point that there IS input lag on kaillera and there always has been. Its just how pj64k is. U know? Im like tired of wasting meh time and stuff and im probabley gonna get some infractions for this. So if you wanna continue this fight or w/e add me to aim or msn =P

msn : BHLMRO@Hotmail.com
aim : BHLMRO

Thino

Smash Master
ITT : people confusing delay and lag. lol. proceed...

DXMachina , he doesnt need the rom anymore "(U)" and "(U) [!]" arent different roms , see my above post

Genocide37

Smash Rookie
To BHLMRO:Why would I wanna add your dumb *** lmao just to fight you? I got better ways to waste my time man I'm smarter than that.
P.S (Get at me :p)

Thino:IDK man I'd rather just get it anyways, this never happened before. I could battle anyone and no input lag EVER and I played a good few matches, I don't wanna sound like a know-it-all but I think that something about this has to do with the rom. Because I played with my friend in New York and 2 other people in Mario Party 3, I gave out the rom to each through AIM and I got no input lag so...whats good with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom