• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Tournament!

crazygametrader

Smash Rookie
Greetings!

I am hosting a Super Smash Brothers tournament Sunday, January 20th at 1:00 PM at Crazy Game Trader in Woodstock, Georgia. We have a 360 sq ft tournament room with flat screen gaming tv's in the back of our store. Original Smash and Melee will be going on simultaneously on opposite sides of the room. To register email tom@crazygametrader.com or call 770-591-5443. For more details visit myspace.com/crazygametrader. Good luck to everyone going to Columbus this weekend! Hope to see you all her next weekend. (And yes, I am a new member, Thanks to Wizzlecroff for the referral!) CGT

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
Super Smash Sunday at the CGT! Both formats in our 360 sq ft tournament room. $15.00 per person w/o membership, $10 for members. Cash Prizes! Call 770-591-5443 or email tom@crazygametrader.com to register.

I found that on their myspace.

EDIT: I called and they said the cash prize depends on the number of people that show...

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hehehe. I'll be at this one. Sorry I haven't been to the store in forever, school's been kicking my *** and I haven't really had a good reason to go there.

Top Bottom