• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If you took a shot everytime Luma has been killed. You'd have died of alcohol poisoning 5 minutes into this stream.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Close. The game comes out 70 days from now, so ten weeks.

Your point still stands though. In 10 weeks tops, we'll have every character confirmed. We'll likely have every character revealed/leaked before the game is out, but at the very least, people who get their game on October 3rd will leak it for sure.
Japanese Smash comes out in September.

Shroob

Sup?

Your point still stands though. In 10 weeks tops, we'll have every character confirmed. We'll likely have every character revealed/leaked before the game is out, but at the very least, people who get their game on October 3rd will leak it for sure.
The game comes out in like 50 days in Japan.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Bill calling the silver Luma metal when he looks nothing like the metal box effect? Infact what he does look like is a metal slime...

Slime confirmed!

/wishful thinking

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
NoA doesn't do reveals. :laugh:
This. This seems like a super casual way for Nintendo to show off existing games without any big reveals. Like they've done at SDCC for the past 3 years.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
NoA doesn't do reveals. :laugh:
They really need to be careful with word usage because when you say surprise people don't expect the surprise to be Nintendo employees playing the game horribly.

That's not what anyone wants to see.

FalconSoup

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShadowMetal
3DS FC
4511-0759-5924
Switch FC
SW 7216 6722 4029
Whew...seeing that Zelda footage was satisfying. She doesn't look worse than Brawl at all right now. :b:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
They really need to be careful with word usage because when you say surprise people don't expect the surprise to be Nintendo employees playing the game horribly.

That's not what anyone wants to see.
They've done it multiple times now though. For EVO and the Treehouse at E3 at least.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
I have no idea why anyone expected some big reveal here.

That being said, I dunno if Bill and his friend knew exactly what they were doing in comparison to the pros, but it would help someone who never touched Smash before.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So some people on neogaf are saying there is a way to watch the stream in 60fps. Does anyone know of this?

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
Not that I don't like HugS at all but he is the one professional player there ?
Oh god... that's bad. I was anxious for watch M2K/Armada/HungryBox playing.

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Honestly we might still get a veteran reveal, which would be kinda okay, but I'm here for the 3ds gamplay, I want to see how it controls and more of Lumoise City.

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
So.....many......Youtube......comments......

I can't get a word in. I guess that's why I'm still here.

FancysaurusRex

Smash Apprentice

I believe that was in reference to the Japan release, which is in 7 weeks tomorrow!

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Staring at Wii Fit Trainer on the select screen just reminds me how odd it is to see her on 3DS.

Almost odder that we don't have a handheld character equal to her.

Cheezey Bites

Slime Knight
NNID
koske1
3DS FC
4356-0097-9129
Staring at Wii Fit Trainer on the select screen just reminds me how odd it is to see her on 3DS.

Almost odder that we don't have a handheld character equal to her.
Greninja's handheld only...

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Stages and Assist Trophies, this is what I wanted to see. I'm okay with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom