• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. to appear at San Diego Comic-Con (Special Surpise, but don't get your hopes up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash G

Smash Journeyman
There's simply no surprise or it was so lame nobody noticed (lost levels?).

Oh well.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
There's simply no surprise or it was so lame nobody noticed (lost levels?).

Oh well.
ctrl-v (or command-v for me and my annoyingly douchey mac self) The Mysterious Murasame Castle releasing in NA for the first time ever.

Superior Spider-Mew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MiniRagnarok
So the surprise was a stage? ooookaaaaayyyyy it wouldve been clever to reveal Ness, I mean I already know he's going to be in the game but still, the 27th was the anniversary for Mother

Hong

The Strongest
The event is over, and this thread is a wrap.

For the record, Bill Trinen already stated that there is no surprise after Nintendo had packed up. I'd advise that you would put it out of your mind, since you're trying to find something that isn't there. Who ever manages the social media probably hadn't hoped people would over-emphasize the "few special surprises" bit at the end of their post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom