• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash bros: the lost episode (stunt demos!)

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
make sure you rate and comment! tell me what you wanted in the video and what you expected and what i need to work on... and peach dying was a joke :lol:

also my newest video is called: posing battle

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
mind your own biz ever think of that n00b? maybe i can't use youtube's video thing now don't be smart ok? thanks.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
If you are stupid enough to think that anyone is going to try to look for a most likely crappy video put up by some stupid ***-hat like yourself on a ******** website no one wants to go to instead of making it easily accessible by putting it on youtube, or at least giving a proper reason for why not, you aren't even worth the 3.5 seconds it would take for me to type in the name. Now get the **** off my internets you sorry piece of ****.

vericz

Smash Champion
IGXT- the internets not only your :lick:
I came to see what this was about but after reading the previous posts I'm not even going to bother watching this vid. you wasted your time kid

Smash Master
I looked. I couldn't find it. Please make it more easily accessible. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt that it might have a moment of not suckage, but you've made it impossible to access. I typed in the title and got like 1000 results. I put quotes around it and got zero results. What do you want me to do?

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
type "super smash bros the lost episode" or for the next one put "posing battle you will get the correct results. also i have another video... sandbag fliping double jump glitch"WHAT THE HECK" battle+computers" is what it is called look for sandbag glitch and it should come up...it is not the best quality but the music is cool and the way i am playing is funny (and n00b-like :lol: ) so anybody who is anyone come see the video!!! (nd my other two that i have done) i will be making more so put your requests here!!!

Metà

Smash Master
To virtualgamecafe:
Do you see that little thing at the top of your browser with all the letters? No, not the top of the window, the one underneath File and Edit, and those buttons. It should say something like http://www. Did you find it? Good, now ctrl-c, then ctrl-v. Btw, the ctrl key is underneath the shift key.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
meta im not using a laptop IM USING A FREAKING WII!!! I HATE IT STUPID BAD WEB BROWSER...CANT EVEN USE ANOTHER COMPUTER UNLESS NOBODY IS HOGING IT WHICH NEVER HAPPENS!!!...ahem...also i made a new one called "sandbag's flipig mid-air jump glitch" it is annoying when the dog barks but the whole first part is funny and watching the camera go to each of them is wierd but also funny...to se my other vids look tho the right under my profile to see the other videos i did (so much typing on this crappy keyboard the wii has!!!)

EDIT: i finaly have a computer to USE here are the links:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2010856432

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2005040734

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2009960450

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
as you all see it is hard to put on youtube (i can't but i know how) so don't get mad and try to dawg me out cuz ur too lazy to login or make an account so anyways tell me how my video is cuz the video views have hardly gone up... make a NICE comment and givr iy a GOOD rating thanks!!!... i check the status like every dsy so i will know.us :bigthumbu :ouch:

Zoap

Smash Master
ok so i watched this and here is what i have to say

Horrible quality
No point that I could see
Not worth the trouble of myspace etc

DO NOT WATCH THESE AS YOU WILL JUST BE WASTING YOUR TIME

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
ok so i watched this and here is what i have to say

Horrible quality
No point that I could see
Not worth the trouble of myspace etc

DO NOT WATCH THESE AS YOU WILL JUST BE WASTING YOUR TIME
if you read the comment you would understand... i told what happened in the title and description so you sound realy stupid to me now you don't have any sense of humor so you don't enjoy the **** i take my time to do

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
dibs, wtf??? umm...well the thing is the phone i used is not the best camera phone and my graphics are not that bad where you can't understand what i'm saying or trying to do the graphics are good compared to some videos where you only see blue and also black lines running across the screen and with talking about random crap so i spent my time to work on these and i STILL WILL be making more!!!

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
Wow this guy is such a douche! I'm not even going to watch your vid but from what I've read I'm sure it's crap!

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
you all sound evil just trying to yell at me... you can't say its bad unless you see it cuz if u don't then ur an idiot who tells lies to start stupid **** that i don't give a **** about so you can watch or not but sitting here complaining won't do **** so whoever wants to continue **** off!

vericz

Smash Champion
I would like to continue by saying not everyone has a myspace account. For you to sit there and expect us to watch a video that we can't view unless we sign up is just ignorant to me. And then getting aggravated for us asking you to put it on youtube when you didn't even give us a reason why you couldn't just makes us not want to watch it anymore.
I actually wasted 3 minutes of time to sit and watch these videos. If you are going to record don't use a camera phone. Use a digital camera so it comes out better or a capture card for the best result. Put your dog outside or in another room, him barking throughout the first part of the video (which is all i watched) was very annoying. Also, we have already seen all these "stunts" done before and in videos with much better quality. Next time you attempt to create a video think about how you are going to do it and how we the audience will react to it.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Dude this combo video is amazing. You must be really good at this game because you were pretty much doing combos with everybody, even taunting in the middle of them. Great combos. I liked them all. You are really good.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
realy? thanks! i'll let you in on my next video! and put you in special thanks! thanks 4 not being rude... i'll pm you informing you of the next video!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Wow, that was really an amazing video. Darc was complelety right on this one. May I also get a PM informing me of future combo vids?

Dr. Will

Smash Rookie
hey man thats a cool vid you have there, I cant wait to see more stuff ;)

lol dazwa u have mega man i have rush

rush rush mega mega arooo

Mike Boogie

Smash Rookie
I love this video. The lost episode had so many great combos. I cracked up laughing at the others. They were so funny. I was like "Why are they just standing there?" I laugh so hard.

Great videos.

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
yes you may dawza! :) also i was mistaken... here are some ahem..."cheat urls that let you get in unless you press back...:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2005040734
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2010856432
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=2009960450

...if theurl wont let u then pm me...WHOA I FOUND OUT YOU DONT NEED TO LOGIN!!! yay!!! now anyone who is anyone come look at my videos!!!

Banksya

Smash Ace
wow that video was rockin, nice combos, are you pro where do you live give me your number we should play someday at a tournament and do it up im pretty good my self im a kirby main

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
Whoa Hold It!

ok im startled how ppl are asking where i live and my number but uh... what do you mean by 1-uping? what lader? i don't catch on fast... and what do you mean i'm a step ahead? sorry but i don't understand this kind of talk :confused:

Ensee

Smash Ace
dibs, wtf??? umm...well the thing is the phone i used is not the best camera phone and my graphics are not that bad where you can't understand what i'm saying or trying to do the graphics are good compared to some videos where you only see blue and also black lines running across the screen and with talking about random crap so i spent my time to work on these and i STILL WILL be making more!!!
Talk about a run-on sentence.

Top Bottom