• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Scene in the Cleveland, Ohio area.

Cameritbadge

Smash Rookie
Northfield/Saggamore Hills Township, Ohio
Hello, I am new to the smashboards, and have been following competitive Super Smash Bros. for about a year now. I have been practicing, but I am still pretty bad, and I want to know if there is any Super Smash Bros. scene in the Cleveland area.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer

TrLattimore

Smash Rookie
Hello, I am new to the smashboards, and have been following competitive Super Smash Bros. for about a year now. I have been practicing, but I am still pretty bad, and I want to know if there is any Super Smash Bros. scene in the Cleveland area.
I'm new to Cleveland and am training for Big 5 melee tournament. Need some people to train with. Reach out if interested lattimo8@gmail.com

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
If you're looking for melee, there are a ton of us in cleveland. Especially on the east side and over by case western. There are a bunch of links in my signature.

Hail M. Gunlance

Smash Rookie
Hey peps! I'm from Canada and I'll be in Westlake until monday morning, hopefully I could find someone to play with today!

Top Bottom