• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Indeed. You're only allowed to have 1 account, so all other accounts are supposed to be banned.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Mmkay, cool. Let me know by tomorrow morning.

I haven't gotten word from Monty and Nate, so I can't confirm I'll be coming with my set-up yet.

smashplaya

Smash Cadet
I should be there around 1.

Is anything happening? Someone please let me know soon. Really soon.

EDIT* Okay, I might be there by 2
EDIT#2 Okay, I'll be leaving for Saskatoon real soon now. I'll bring my setup, but my wii will only be able to play melee.

Llumys

Smash Champion
Okay. That sounds good.

I assume Monty and Nate are coming. It'd be cool if you let me know what time you're going to show up, and who you're going to bring. Also, if it all goes well, would anyone be up for ordering pizza?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Pierre, I feel so bad for you. I thought all those aussie guys are back now? Not yet?

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
less than 3 months away! Eric and I have been training on the top of Uluru with nothing but super smash bros for the last 9 months.

Top Bottom