• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SSB64, Melee, PM & Wii U Super Smash Bros. Saskatchewan

Aside

Smash Rookie
Just a lurker, really. I guess that's the best way to describe myself. I look around to see if anyone ever does anything in Saskatoon. Also in Saskatoon at the moment, myself.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I should just plan something for next weekend. Also everyone plays P:M now. For real next weekend fest in my garage. Aside you are welcome to come if you're still here.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Yeah Friday evening is looking good but if Saturday works better we can do that too. Optimal attendance is: Myself, Connor, Eric, David, Pierre, Monty, Cole, Chris, Vincent, Aside (don't know your name). I'll text people and stuff but tell me if you guys want it Sat or Sun.

Aside

Smash Rookie
Either is good for me. And I'm good with being called Aside. If you want names, mine's Kevin.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
It's gonna be Friday. What do you guys say we start at 6:00? I'll tell the people who don't know where I live, where I live.

Aside

Smash Rookie
Sounds good to me. I've no complaints of an evening of Smash Brothers.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
So for setups. I have 2 TV's and 1 wii with melee and brawl. But it can't read sd cards. Connor and Eric are bringing 1 TV and their Wii with Melee+Brawl+P:M. That means for 3 setups we need a 3rd wii. I would say someone bring a 4th incase we want 3 P:M setups but we only have 2 P:M sd cards. IF someone wants to bring another TV we could definitely get another Wii from somewhere.

Aside

Smash Rookie
Roy-Marth, PED-Samus, Billy Mayes-Ganon, please.

Also, with the Stack Smash exploit, I thought there's no need for "hacked" Wiis anymore?

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Don't have those ones. x.x. Just a couple character textures, it's mostly neutral stage textures I have.
EDIT: and music.

Sylarius

Smash Ace
Posting so that thread shows new posts.

Had a fun time tonight, thanks for hosting Graeme :)
& my username in LoL is ShiningLight.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Yeah no problem we'll do it again. Brawl isn't as gay as I thought, but I didn't fight Metaknight. I don't really play LoL anymore, however.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
Haha, always good to keep the thread alive. Don't really feel like hosting anything and most people aren't as down to play Melee as me. Might be a van going to Alberta at some point.

Taste

Smash Apprentice

VashT.S.

Smash Apprentice
It's a weekend so I might be able to go put Calgary in their place...West of us...(sick rebuttal burn)

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Taste, will Killlock, Alphicans, Superboom, or any of the old Melee guys (FastFox, FalseFalco, MikeMonkey, etc.) be there?

Top Bottom