• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Odyssey

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Checking through my subscribed thrads and seeing Zeeke's name under the last poster has definately made my day.

Good ta see you're still working on this :)

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
Alright, up to Act 9 Part 2 has been updated. I'll update parts 3 and 4 of the same act tomorrow and I'll even throw in the revisions to Act 10 Parts 6 and 7. Of all the updates I'm posting, I'd say the one update I strongly encourage everyone to read is Act 10 Part 7. This is because the previous version of this chapter sucked hard. Real hard. I did a whole lotta work on that one, so be a pal and read it when I post it. It'll be the closest thing to a new chapter until I actually post one.

So if you're spending the night re-reading my story, enjoy! I put a lotta work into those revisions. If you're doing something else like, oh say... playing Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, then you're excused from my story. This includes myself, as I just picked up the game an hour ago. If you are doing neither, then you disappoint me. Greatly. Go sit in a corner until further notice.

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
YES HES BACK! I can't wait Zeeke. Bring on the new chapter...like its been....a year later or something.

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, you guys should be loving lemmy right now. He put me on to the situation here. I sincerely thought my thread died after eons and eons of inactivity. Also, I noticed a lot of people are offended that I post at other sites. What can I say? I gotta spread the love. I post this story on FOUR different sites: Fanfiction.net, Bob and George forums, Outpost Nine forums, and of course, the Smashboards.

But yeah, sorry it took so long, but I have up revisions for Act 10 Part 6, and Act 10 Part 7. Like I said before, Act 10 Part 7 is what you're looking for. Enjoy!

Act 10: Part 6
Act 10: Part 7

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
You just might be... the laziest member of the smashboards EVER.

This is a story about an undocumented adventure some of the Smash Brothers found themselves in. Here's a quick and dirty summary:

What should've been a simple quest to save Peach & Zelda from Bowser & Ganondorf turns into a neverending epic journey for Mario & Link. Anything and everything happens to them. The only question: what will happen next?

In order to get the most outta this story, you ARE gonna have to backtrack to the first page of this thread, otherwise, it ain't worth reading.

So there you have it.

Best101

Smash Ace
I thought you've left for good, but you're back :). This has got to be one of the best fan-fics ever so keep up the good work.

Sweetness

Smash Rookie
A place where the wii has been out for years and w
You just might be... the laziest member of the smashboards EVER.

This is a story about an undocumented adventure some of the Smash Brothers found themselves in. Here's a quick and dirty summary:

What should've been a simple quest to save Peach & Zelda from Bowser & Ganondorf turns into a neverending epic journey for Mario & Link. Anything and everything happens to them. The only question: what will happen next?

In order to get the most outta this story, you ARE gonna have to backtrack to the first page of this thread, otherwise, it ain't worth reading.

So there you have it.
As much as I would love to pressure you and go " OMFG DUDEZ YOU HAVEN'T WROTE NUTHIN IN LIKE.... A YEAR! WRITE MORE DAMMIT!". Just the warm fuzzy feeling that something will come in the future is good enough for me. So if you come across this, I need that feeling. It's as addictive as meth and I've been lacking it lately...

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
Yo, guys. I'm still alive. Just so you know, I finally revised the whole story up to the last posted chapter. The only thing left is to move forward. I'ma be posting the revisions two or three at a time. They take a while to post because of the formatting. For those that are interested in reading (which I highly recommend), follow the links:

Act 9: Part 3
Act 9: Parts 4 & 5

Just a word in advance: it may seem like I made Act 9 longer, but in reality, I just broke up the longer chapters. There were seven parts. Now there are TEN. Magic.

Enjoy yourselves!

EDIT: Nice avatar, Best.

Best101

Smash Ace
Yo, guys. I'm still alive. Just so you know, I finally revised the whole story up to the last posted chapter. The only thing left is to move forward. I'ma be posting the revisions two or three at a time. They take a while to post because of the formatting. For those that are interested in reading (which I highly recommend), follow the links:

Act 9: Part 3
Act 9: Parts 4 & 5

Just a word in advance: it may seem like I made Act 9 longer, but in reality, I just broke up the longer chapters. There were seven parts. Now there are TEN. Magic.

Enjoy yourselves
From that conversation b/w Link and Ganondorf
"My sword, his nuts"
lol best quote ever

EDIT: Nice avatar, Best.
Lol thanks. Yours looking good as well:laugh:

KRSplat

Smash Rookie
Why would you read anything from anywhere but the beginning?

DarkLink567

Smash Journeyman
Well, looks like I'm going to have to start reading this story again eh? I don't mind, this was incredible back 2-3 years ago when I was one of your few readers (devoted much?) and I'm in need of a retune. I vaguely remember the last chapter. This story is probably the only reason I check up this forum anymore (note my reg. date).

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
D***, 2-3 years ago. I've been at this for entirely too long...

I wanted to return to this thread with that much-anticipated update, but I'm here empty-handed. And people are maaaaad. Sorry, guys. Trust me, I'm more upset than y'all are about me not being done with this story. I don't wanna be among the deep and dark abyss of writers that never finished their fanfics. But I always say: college is in the way. It's the final year, and I'm trying to go out on a good note.

So yeah, like I also always say, give it time. I WILL get back to business. As for those sticking with me, thanks a lot. This is why I still wanna keep going: because people still wanna read.

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Still looking forward to it :p

Have to wonder why you haven't noted this on BnG though.

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
Actually, my classes end FOREVER in May. I can't wait.

And EDreams... Is that short for... Eternal Dreams: one of my first readers from BnG? Oh snizap! BnG has an entirely different problem (at least it's a problem to me). Remember when I'd post long chapters and they'd get cut off in the middle sometimes? Well, not only is there that problem, but I also seperated a lot chapters (i.e. Act 9 went from 7 parts to TEN parts). Basically, BnG isn't too revision-friendly when it comes to fanfics. I'm still thinking about what to do. Maybe I'll just post over Act 8 because that is definitely my LEAST favorite act...

smash158

Smash Rookie
yo i read this on outpostnine but it hadnt updated for like 2 yrs. so i went here and zeeke will u please update on outpostnine otherwise great story keep up the good work

Mr. Game and Pichu

Smash Journeyman
Wait, So the last time u updated was like on page 7 or something?

And when "Mariomon" was evil in the pokemon land, how come in the next chapter, mario is with luigi and link in the falcon world? What happens to Samus and Falco?

DarkLink567

Smash Journeyman
Wait, So the last time u updated was like on page 7 or something?

And when "Mariomon" was evil in the pokemon land, how come in the next chapter, mario is with luigi and link in the falcon world? What happens to Samus and Falco?
Obviously you weren't paying attention. When Link went overkill with the OoT at Green Hill Zone to resurrect Luigi, he messed up the timeline, as the new Mario jumped in the Warp Pipe and sealed it off. As a result, we have two Marios, one with Link and Co. and one with the ambitious Mewtwo.

Samus and Falco went to do battle with Space Pirates, IIRC.

Also, your signature .gif is extremely large. I doubt it follows regulation.

C'mon, I've been reading this fic today for 5-6 hours.

Why'd you stop! D:
At least you haven't been waiting like we (the older readers) have. I stop by here every 2-3 months or so to check if there's any updates.

KRSplat

Smash Rookie
At least you haven't been waiting like we (the older readers) have. I stop by here every 2-3 months or so to check if there's any updates.
You should subscribe to the thread. Assuming you check your email regularly, you'll be notified whenever anyone posts something, so you'll see any updates ASAP, and you won't have to worry about forgetting to check.

The Mano Games VII

Smash Journeyman
Where I live? Why, location is a state of mind my
Ok so according to what you said Zeeke it sounds like your going to be updating somewhere on July since you said something along the lines of school ending forever on that day (I could be wrong so I won't assume anything). Anyways I'm sure that once you update, it'll be a day that'll make us glad we wait so long. So on that topic, this is kind of a small request but, you know that chapter where Samus fights Kraid (and loses)? Well I still don't know why she fought without her suit so if you could answer that question that would be great.

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
I can finally get back on the site... **** loading issues...

Anyway, Mano Games, I think I mentioned it somewhere before, but if I didn't, sorry about that. I was hoping everyone would assume Samus just wasn't expecting to be attacked and let her guard way down. Remember, it was early in the morning when clone-Kraid attacked. Even Link thought it was a dream. No one was ready for it.

Hopefully that answers your question.

Best101

Smash Ace
Well now that Brawl's coming out, does that mean that'll we have to wait even longer for another update? You are getting Brawl are you Zeeke?

ZeekeXIV

Smash Journeyman
You are getting Brawl are you Zeeke?
The fact that you'd insinuate there might be a chance that Brawl will not be in my household in roughly three weeks makes me laugh hysterically. You god**** mother****ing right I'm getting Brawl! I already have it preordered and paid in full. I'm getting the Thrustmaster T-Wireless NW controller so I can side-step that problem with the analog shoulder buttons on GC controllers. I also have a wireless connection at home, so I'm more than prepared. Get at me with your friend codes; I'm gonna take you all down one by one.

Just note, though, I won't actually take the game online until I complete Subspace Emissary and unlock all the characters.

Also note that I have played the game extensively. I couldn't stick to one main in Melee and Brawl will definitely be no different. You'll be getting your faces beaten in by Pikachu, Ike, Dedede, Sonic, Bowser, and Wario (for those of you who are trying to keep the game from being spoiled, I won't mention the hidden characters I plan to main).

And just to keep this on topic, I told my friend (who bugs me about SSBO more than all of you combined) that I'd have a new update posted in at most two months. You can hold me to that.

Unknownlight

Smash Journeyman
The fact that you'd insinuate there might be a chance that Brawl will not be in my household in roughly three weeks makes me laugh hysterically. You god**** mother****ing right I'm getting Brawl! I already have it preordered and paid in full. I'm getting the Thrustmaster T-Wireless NW controller so I can side-step that problem with the analog shoulder buttons on GC controllers. I also have a wireless connection at home, so I'm more than prepared. Get at me with your friend codes; I'm gonna take you all down one by one.

Just note, though, I won't actually take the game online until I complete Subspace Emissary and unlock all the characters.

Also note that I have played the game extensively. I couldn't stick to one main in Melee and Brawl will definitely be no different. You'll be getting your faces beaten in by Pikachu, Ike, Dedede, Sonic, Bowser, and Wario (for those of you who are trying to keep the game from being spoiled, I won't mention the hidden characters I plan to main).

And just to keep this on topic, I told my friend (who bugs me about SSBO more than all of you combined) that I'd have a new update posted in at most two months. You can hold me to that.
We don't (I don't) bug you about it because you never respond.

LinkMaster12

Smash Journeyman
Zeeke, almost fricking 3 years later buddy and Im still here. Of course imgonna read the whole thing over again and get it fresh in my mind. And assuming my Wii gets replaced becase it just crapped out on me yesterday I'll be seeing you on Brawl ;] Only youll be seeing Link beat the crap out of your characters. I cant wait till your next update.

kr3wman

Smash Master
No more 2 hour long French kiss? Awww.

This Fic is better than most thing I have read from 'real' author who make money off their books. Keep it up.

Top Bottom