• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

super smash bros for the ds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

captainfalcon_rulez

Smash Apprentice
i don't know if this been post and im sorry if it has.

wouldn't it be awesome for a super smash bros game for the ds?

what would be a good title for it?
-super smash bros rumble
-super smash bros fight
-any other suggestions

what characters will it have?
my personals..............
-mario
-link
-pickachu(i think i spelled it wrong)
-kirby
-ness
-samus
-dk
-jiggly puff
-luigi
-yoshi
-fox
-captain falcon

newcomers
-ridley
-lucario
-dixie kong
-wolf or cristal (who ever is not in brawl)
-young link (wind waker)
-megaman
-samurai goroh (since he is an assist trophy)
-knuckle joe(since he is an assist trophy)
-bowser jr
-king k. rool
-claus
-mallow(mario rpg for some who don't know)

any stages?suggestions
any items?suggestions

any suggestions here
:grin: :chuckle: :)

RMT

Smash Rookie
I'm suprised there isn't a DS remake yet .. along with a Ocarina of Time remake. Most of the classics would be perfect for the DS

BleachMan!

Smash Apprentice
First off... I don't think this is the right place to start this thread...but then again, I'm not a mod here, so whatever. But while this topic is here... I'd just call it Super Smash Bros. DS. Plain, Simple, and to the point. Because IF there is a next one, it WILL BE either SSB Tussle or SSB Beef :D

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
For the love of GAWD! PLEASE, people, stop asking for Smash on DS!
It wouldn't freakin' work. Just STOP. I hate seeing threads about it. No more! Smash will NEVER be on DS and it WOULDN'T WORK on DS.
NO MORE!

...had to unleash the beast within...

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
@ SushiemanX
The ORIGINAL Smash Bros. would be an interesting port though, wouldn't it?

Rodent23

Smash Cadet
I'm suprised there isn't a DS remake yet .. along with a Ocarina of Time remake. Most of the classics would be perfect for the DS
They're the main 2 I'm looking forward to. Mainly the Smash Bros one.

I think that with it being on the DS and remakes generally being expanded, we could have a few new characters (Sonic to please the masses, Diddy to please me...) and stages but it would probably be graphically similar. I think it could work if it wasn't touch screen controlled but I dunno about the D-Pad.

Ouendanation

Smash Ace
Why doesn't anyone realize the DS would barely have enough power to run a remake of 64, let alone Brawl DS or something?

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
Why doesn't anyone realize the DS would barely have enough power to run a remake of 64, let alone Brawl DS or something?
uh, it has PLENTY of power to run Smash 64, but Smash on DS is totally stupid and not cool. And who the hell would want Brawl on DS!?

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
if im not mistaken unless it has been given up upon they are making a smash ds and sushiemanx if you got a problem with that meet me at the docks :lol: and this idea is not that far fetched i mean they are bringing mareo party to the ds why not smash

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
if im not mistaken unless it has been given up upon they are making a smash ds and sushiemanx if you got a problem with that meet me at the docks :lol: and this idea is not that far fetched i mean they are bringing mareo party to the ds why not smash
they were NEVER making Smash for the DS. NEVER. Trust me, I know.
And deep water scares me.
And Mario Party is doable on teh DS because it's all minigames.

that is all...

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
If you can play Brawl with just a Wii Remote, you can play Smash on DS. Here's my idea for a startup screen.

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
um...NO!
it wouldn't be epic. So far every Smash game has been more EPIC than the last. Making a Smash DS would damage the line.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think it would be a good way to include characters that didn't make it as playable in the wii version.

Nintendo could even make it so you can unlock characters in the wii or ds version by linking the ds and wii together. (just an example): Wolf is a pc on ds but not on the wii version, krystal is playable on wii but not on ds version. link them together to unlock wolf in wii version and krystal in ds version.

It seems like something nintendo would do :ohwell:

Corax The Cold

Smash Journeyman
lemee guess, u dont own a wii? also use the search instead of hoping it hasnt been posted

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
hopefully we will get a handheld version nothing beats being able to play SSB anywhere.

SonicSmash001

Smash Apprentice
I'd rather have it on virtual console then DS, but a DS port would be awesome! Doubt it'll happen though...

gigasteve

Smash Ace
i think that if they do a smash ds (which would be a god send) it would be a remake of the original with only a graphics enhancement and maybe a wifi mode.
And this has been discuused before.

EDIT: Screw that. VC Smash would own.

Linkeatspie

Smash Apprentice
If Wario were in it you could call it something like Super Smash Bros. Deadly Smell...

But seriously, I've always wanted an SSB DS. It would be perfectly sensical with Wi-Fi and the whole multiplayer aspect on the DS. The DS also has enough power to run such a game and enough buttons <_<.

But that roster is whacked man.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Since at the moment I have a DS, but NO Wii...

DS Smash > VC Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom