• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Available on the Japanese eShop

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
This is BS! Everybody should get a code for just being a member at Club Nintendo, this is ridiculous, not everybody can get to Platinum status :hulk:

EDIT: How I feel about NOA right now for doing this:

EDIT: Nvm, I just got my codes :bluejump:

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Platinum Club Nintendo members (from this year, after the reset, not last year) are the only ones that get the 3DS Smash demo today via download codes sent to their e-mails, while people that don't get Platinum IN HARDLY TWO MONTHS have to wait till next Friday.

It's honestly plain stupid, I don't see what's keeping them from giving everyone the demo at the same time. Japan didn't get this bs, why should we?
I couldn't agree more.... in fact I was platinum until July or whenever it resets... Ridiculous...

But on a brighter note, next Friday is sooner than I expected a demo anyhow. This gives us something to look forward to. :-)

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I couldn't agree more.... in fact I was platinum until July or whenever it resets... Ridiculous...

But on a brighter note, next Friday is sooner than I expected a demo anyhow. This gives us something to look forward to. :-)
I've been Platinum for 3 years in a row. It's near impossible for me to get Platinum in such a short time when I've already gotten everything worth getting, like do they honestly expect people to have Platinum since this year's July up until now, even if it's only 600 points?

Azureyoshi

Smash Rookie
I've been Platinum for 3 years in a row. It's near impossible for me to get Platinum in such a short time when I've already gotten everything worth getting, like do they honestly expect people to have Platinum since this year's July up until now, even if it's only 600 points?
"Today, Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status between July 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, have registered Nintendo 3DS hardware or software, and have opted in to receive emails from Club Nintendo will receive an email containing four download codes for the demo."

Don't worry. It is for the 2014 Platinum year, not 2015 (That would be too ridiculous.) But, I'm guessing it might be select platinum members who will get it (Like the Tomodachi Life demo earlier this year).

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
"Today, Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status between July 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, have registered Nintendo 3DS hardware or software, and have opted in to receive emails from Club Nintendo will receive an email containing four download codes for the demo."

Don't worry. It is for the 2014 Platinum year, not 2015 (That would be too ridiculous.) But, I'm guessing it might be select platinum members who will get it (Like the Tomodachi Life demo earlier this year).
Where did you find that out from? I have e-mail notifications on from CN but I never got that. Last thing I've gotten is something about the Zelda sales...

Jamfest759

Smash Rookie
Hey guys does anyone have an extra code for smash bros demo I swear to GOD! I will draw you anything you want I promise!!!! make sure you message me in advance. If you have any friends that has an extra code tell them all draw you both pictures I promise!!!!! Just let me know soon pretty please thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

Augh!! I had Platinum, but I might not have been opted in for e-mails! I hope there's a way to get them to resend it?

Azureyoshi

Smash Rookie
Hey guys does anyone have an extra code for smash bros demo I swear to GOD! I will draw you anything you want I promise!!!! make sure you message me in advance. If you have any friends that has an extra code tell them all draw you both pictures I promise!!!!! Just let me know soon pretty please thanks
Are you looking for an NA or EU code? Sorry, ignore this. :confused:

Last edited:

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
Could someone please give me a code for a NA Smash Demo? I've been waiting for this game for a large amount of time, and I am sure others have as well. But man, I am so hyped for Smash 4, and would love to play the game now!

WvA

Smash Rookie
I dont know where to post this but I got an e-mail today with a download code for the 3DS demo. Why is that weird? BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS (EUROPE!) Thats right! the demo is out outside of japan!

Edit: apparently im not the only one =P Sorry, I was just very happily surprised :)

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
Got a code from one of my friends, but I'm trying to get my own so I can give one to my girlfriend. Club Nintendo is so boned, I can't get in to opt-in to e-mail. It'll probably be too late before I get in...

ShaDoW4408

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadow4408
3DS FC
3668-9102-9707
The struggle is real anyone got a code to help a brotha out?

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489
I followed Nintendo's guidelines in terms of the 3DS software, and systems. However, I have yet to receive any download codes what so ever. I am truly becoming impatient. and honestly think that I should now have the codes at this point. Just felt like getting that out there.

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
Dammit why couldn't this game have a worldwide release date? The fact that hundreds of people are enjoying the game while I sit here with my American 3DS is slowly, but surely killing me.

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
EDIT: The contest is done. Thanks to all of my new friends, and congratulations to all of you master-class suck-ups who won (jk, jk, I love you all equally)!
Original comment: I have two early access codes to give away (U.S. region.) I will pick two folks who give me the nicest compliments.
Please quote this message so I don't miss you, and don't offer me anything; just compliment me the nicest way you know how.
As a special bonus, EVERYONE who messages me can also send me his/her friend code! That's right; this limited-time offer also gives you the special privilege of being virtual online friends with the one and only JESSE MCCLOUD!!

GAWD I need some friends...
Lucina Crying Gif.gif

Last edited:

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
I have two early access codes to give away (U.S. region.) I will pick two folks who give me the nicest compliments.
Please quote this message so I don't miss you, and don't offer me anything; just compliment me the nicest way you know how.
As a special bonus, EVERYONE who messages me can also send me his/her friend code! That's right; this limited-time offer also gives you the special privilege of being virtual online friends with the one and only JESSE MCCLOUD!!

View attachment 24914
Your hair is possibly the most exquisite shape. It's perfectly curved on the hairline, just gracing the forehead like a crane graces the sky. No amount of human effort can make it the way your hair is; it was touched by a deity.

Spirst

I have two early access codes to give away (U.S. region.) I will pick two folks who give me the nicest compliments.

View attachment 24914
Not too good with the compliments but I'll do it for Smash.

You're a great person for even giving people a chance to play something they're very passionate about (albeit even if it is a rather odd way of doing so). You could've easily sold it for some extra cash but instead, you're on here giving it away. So kudos on that.

obeymalleo

Smash Ace
NNID
obeymalleo
3DS FC
2595-2443-7489

View attachment 24914
Man, it's really a crazy story. I've been through so much turmoil today. Nintendo has ignored the fact that I have completed all of their qualifications to get the demo. I truly was upset, and saddened by this (my sister mocked me because I got angry, etc.). I tried to tell people with codes about it, hoping that they would understand, only to no avail what so ever.
But man, for you to do something as kind as this? It makes me feel very ecstatic! I have a true passion for Smash Brothers, and everyday at school, I just daydream about the day I would finally get to play the game! Just thinking about it gives me chills! You are even nice enough to let us add you as friends in the new Smash and on the 3DS at no charge! So, I just want to tell you how nice, and understanding you are to do such a thing--it would make me incredibly happy if you understand what I am saying, and hopefully consider me to get a demo code! Thanks again.

KenboCalrissian

NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
So, my night's been pretty awkward because of this. I can't get my codes (which I've rightfully earned by throwing enough money at Nintendo to become platinum), and because of all the site traffic, I STILL can't log into Club Nintendo to turn on the e-mail notifications (assuming they're even still doing the rounds). Fortunately, a friend of mine did get his codes and gave me one.

That's great for me, not so great for my girlfriend who I think was expecting I would have one for her. She's been pouting all night. I played the demo a bit, she sat at a distance and listened, rather than watched. I tried to hand her the 3DS, she wouldn't take it. Then I left it unattended in the room for a solid hour or so, but she still didn't want it - but did want to complain about it on Tumblr... Turns out, all day she'd had her hopes set on her first time playing being a 1 v 1 with me, but Nintendo really shafted us on it.

So, all night I've been stuck in a situation where I could either play my fill and make her sad, or not play and hope she'd take it, or spam login requests to the website to try and get my codes. Instead, I ended up spending the night watching Archer with her instead of playing the demo as much as I would have liked.

She finally got over it and grabbed my 3DS after I snuck off to write this, but... seriously Nintendo, this is just cruel.

The McG Unit

Smash Rookie
This is BS! Everybody should get a code for just being a member at Club Nintendo, this is ridiculous, not everybody can get to Platinum status :hulk:

EDIT: How I feel about NOA right now for doing this:

EDIT: Nvm, I just got my codes :bluejump:
Totally agree with you! Any chance you still have a code you could share with me?

Edit: nvm, saw you'd already given them away. Happy smashing!

Last edited:

The McG Unit

Smash Rookie

View attachment 24914
I love your name! Us "Mc's" gotta stick together!

Jmcpappy

Smash Cadet

View attachment 24914
You aren't just a great person, no a FLAWLESS person, you have a certain aura no one else seems to possess. You mkae people around you a better person with a single chuckle. A crying baby? not after a look into your perfect glowing eyes. Our human race NEEDS you! You even selflessly offered to give demos codes for NOTHING in return. You are so perfect you make PERFECTION look flawed. And most of all, you are giving your best friend (me), a poor starving orphan first world child, a demo code to remember you buy. I think i speak for everyone when i say that even complements do not properly described how cherished you are in this community :)

Bacon_Boy101

Smash Rookie

View attachment 24914
You, my worderous deity, can make the burliest and manliest of men grovel before you in your divine light. Your majestic, cherubic smile can create world peace and make sworn enemies hug in only the way that you can. Your glistening muscles can make babies and aliens alike be bedazzled in the purest of light that only purely majic muscles can do. There you go, your majesty.

KenboCalrissian

NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326

View attachment 24914
You're too good to fish for compliments on an internet forum.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I have two Tomodachi Move-In codes up for grabs in exchange for an NA code.

SmashTimeGo

Smash Rookie
Will the Smash Demo on the 19th of Sept be the same as the Platinum Members or it will be the same as Japans demo, if its Japans i'll be the coolest kid around skool(eahhaehea) please reply, If you know.

Top Bottom