• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Character Hit & Give

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Guys DO NOT listen to JustKindaBoredUKno. He is just a CF cryboy and he knows we will kill Falcon eventully.
Mario has never gotten this far before but CF has. Do you guys want a new winner or some race guy who has been in the final 2 before?

If your smart you do the right thing and strenghten Mario so we can weaken CF.
Do it or I will make sure that MG&W and CF will be the first 2 to go in the next game.

Captain Falcon - 59
Game & Watch -68
Mario - 40

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Do it or I will make sure that MG&W and CF will be the first 2 to go in the next game.
I'm with you on that. But I'm not gettin down on JustKindaBoredYouKnow.

Captain Falcon - 59
Game & Watch -68
Mario - 40

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Guys DO NOT listen to JustKindaBoredUKno. He is just a CF cryboy and he knows we will kill Falcon eventully.
Mario has never gotten this far before but CF has. Do you guys want a new winner or some race guy who has been in the final 2 before?

[/COLOR]
1. I haven't voted for CF once I don't think, I'm a g&w main.
2. CF mains would be smart to attack the weaker instead of the stronger, guarantees you a higher place. Especially when the g&w supporters are generally attacking the marios, you kinda gotta realize its a good idea.
3. Threats now? tsk tsk. I'm pretty sure you just helped support my cause.

and don't worry, now i'm dead set on taking mario out. This game and next.
And with 4 people right behind me, the second that game starts mario will be dead*

*Note: if we replay this version. Mario wouldn't die if we played mine (which i'll post once this game ends)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
1. I haven't voted for CF once I don't think, I'm a g&w main.
2. CF mains would be smart to attack the weaker instead of the stronger, guarantees you a higher place. Especially when the g&w supporters are generally attacking the marios, you kinda gotta realize its a good idea.
3. Threats now? tsk tsk. I'm pretty sure you just helped support my cause.

and don't worry, now i'm dead set on taking mario out. This game and next.
And with 4 people right behind me, the second that game starts mario will be dead*

*Note: if we replay this version. Mario wouldn't die if we played mine (which i'll post once this game ends)
I got way more people behind me, it's just that they haven't came on alot :/.
Mario will not go out next I assure you, and btw I never said any violent threats .

And don't forget the g&w supporters are attacking CF too. If MG&W wants to win then CF needs to be damaged more starting from now.

Lutukor

Smash Cadet
Captain Falcon - 56 (-)
Game & Watch -68
Mario - 44 (+)

I have a version we could play that's just slightly different than this one.. But we'd need to play a different HnG, as brawl HnG's are still banned

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Captain Falcon - 56 (-)
Game & Watch -68
Mario - 44 (+)

I have a version we could play that's just slightly different than this one.. But we'd need to play a different HnG, as brawl HnG's are still banned
That depends on what the creator of this game might say.
I'm fine with this one as long as Mario survives till the end.

Captain Falcon - 55
Game & Watch -68
Mario - 45

And people I use Sea Green for healing not Deep Sky Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom