• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Sigs; Awesome Animations; Grafix Shop!-= .:Dead:.=- GTFO!!!!!! lolcesspool:D

Roller

Smash Legend
can i request a sig i want it to have lucario charging his rua pulse text Steel Dragon can you make the text look silver or gold please thanks kind of like my sig i have just now
that sort of colour
First of all. Three people work in this shop, all do animations. Who do you want to do it. Look at their examples (all on the first 3 posts), decide whose you like best.

You should also know that Mojoman is out for a month, PiSToLZ hasn't been here in like a week, and PKLucas hardly ever posts here. If you can't get in touch with any of them anytime soon then feel free to stop by The All Stars House o' Sigs by clicking my sigs. Almost all of us there do animations as well.

But if you want someone here to do it I suggest waiting atleast a week, I'm sure PiSToLZ or PK will have posted by then.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wo Wo Wo! I said wait a week! I have NO intention of stealing this sig. I will refuse to do it untill a week from now. I am not going to steal from anyone here unless they neglect their duties as a shop owner.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Ok, I thought you had gone malevolent, any ways steel dragon, I can make it.

No i cant i cant make sigs or animations or anything but... I can snap my fingers backwards.

Roller

Smash Legend
No, My shop is not gonna steal from here. I said wait. If you want another shop to do it, that is your choice (even though it breaks a rule...). But it wont be mine.

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Ooooh, hey Steel_Dragon why do u neeeeed it now? This is your fault you brought this on yourself you should have scouted the shops and found which ones were open or semi closed or just closed. That is all....

Steel_Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Ooooh, hey Steel_Dragon why do u neeeeed it now? This is your fault you brought this on yourself you should have scouted the shops and found which ones were open or semi closed or just closed. That is all....
the reason i need it is because my sig i have just now is gay
and if the sig shops here dont do sigs then whats the point of requesting i have removed my stupid ****ing post requesting a sig ok and i dont care about rule crap ok

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Dude.... #1, dont post your sig, #2 the sig shops can make sigs but you picked the wrong one #3, if you dont follow the rules, thundermistress will be knocking on your back door very soon...

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
He ain't lyin, thundermistress knows where hitler's secret house it, shouldn't have much trouble findin you

Roller

Smash Legend
I wouldn't be able to make your sig anyways, because one of my rules is that you need 100 posts. So like I said, in a week. IF you have the posts and IF no one here wants to do it.

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
the reason i need it is because my sig i have just now is gay
and if the sig shops here dont do sigs then whats the point of requesting i have removed my stupid ****ing post requesting a sig ok and i dont care about rule crap ok
If anyone at all completes this guy´s request I´m gonna personally **** their *** with a 7 meter long wooden spoon.

Top Bottom