• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Sigs; Awesome Animations; Grafix Shop!-= .:Dead:.=- GTFO!!!!!! lolcesspool:D

MojoMan

Smash Ace
why tank you, do you think I should post it in the critique topic cuz my last one had no flow.

xMiMix

Smash Apprentice
Canada, Ontario. I have a really good connection,
I am fully committed to gimp and gimp only.
I had a pretty cool megaman vs zero battle a while back, but lost the motivation to continue anything animation related when I got into flash.

Its true what you say, my animations are very simple, but that's exactly what I was going for.
Are there any really really really good brawl sprites? Link to sprite sheets please!
I am more interested in making static sigs for now.
I can post some examples of what I make, but lately I've been into an interesting effect I saw on gimptalk.com
Also, I never use any brushes for any of my sigs, except the trunks one.
I just had to do it, the brush was just so sexy.

Here are some examples:
(This would be the effect I was talking about).

This one is just a complete steal for me. I just took a stock and added the pixel effect. Didn't look too good though...

Sexy brush, no? Really fit the style of the sig, and I used the pixel stretch for the coloring.

Umm, the font was a complete failure. But hey, that was like what, 1 year back now?

Well, here was a stage where I kind of tried to merge the font into the render, or hide it or something. Glad I'm over that...

And the following are some crappy 5 min animations I made:
Ugh @ the fruity font color.

Screwed up the delay on this one ;_;

Some might like this... :)

I made this BEFORE I realized that gif + transparrency = NO NO NO

Matrix Effect anyone?

Lol for a friend, rushed it near the end of the animation though :(

One of my 1st creations, that was like 3 years before brawl was out.... Funny huh.

@Rollerking540

Your animations are sweet, especially the fire emblem (I think?) ones.
You should work on the font a little though. Use the one that I use, visor TT or something like that, I can double check for ya. Just coat it with a 1 pixel border and boom it looks semi-sexy.

I've never had a taste of photoshop and I try to stay away from it. I hate stealing and money I don't have.

Sorry for semi-stealing your thread, but I figured making my own for this stuff is useless, and ppl wouldn't like me making stuff for em anyway.

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
link to the brush for the trunks sig? I am a fellow gimp user and am having some trouble finding good brushes

AlmightyJeebus

Smash Lord
that's pretty good, I got no complaints, except a vectored hulk would blend and look better overall.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
What's this, the spam level is rising, it's, it's

IT's OVER 9000!

ci=ut the spam guys., NOW.

And new sig lol

MojoMan

Smash Ace
not really. Look at my second one, the zaraki, and the kiba/ akumaru one. They're my second and third. Just make it longer and it will be much more impressive.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
hey guy si"m leaving fir a month today ( hope you all miss me when i make my triumphant return from PA)! See ya!

Top Bottom