• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Ricochet: Wonderland (The Finale is here! Who won?!)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
All PMs have been sent out!

8:00pm CST is when the game starts (3 minutes).

Oh yeah, and in case it wasn't clear, you can only buy one item per phase, which includes the phase that is going to begin in 3 minutes!

Remember, 1 standard action, 1 item action, and 1 item purchase per phase.

To purchase an item, use the command Purchase: (Item name)

I will lock in item purchases at 7:00pm CST, then lock in standard actions and item actions at 8:00pm CST. You may use an item that you purchased during the same phase.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Flavor will come in a bit. Game starts right now! Hehe. :3 @Shishœ Moydow Moydow Alice Phantasma Alice Phantasma Pokechu Pokechu #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu @ShinyLegendary KickleCubiclist KickleCubiclist giraffelasergun giraffelasergun @GoldenYuiitusin #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

Phase 1 begins!

1. Shish - 3/3 HP
2. Moydow - 3/3 HP
3. Alice - 3/3 HP
4. Pokechu - 3/3 HP
5. Red Ryu - 3/3 HP
6. Fire Emblemier - 3/3 HP
7. ShinyLegendary - 3/3 HP
8. KickleCubiclist - 3/3 HP
9. giraffelasergun - 3/3 HP
10. GoldenYuiitusin - 3/3 HP
11. #HBC | Nabe
- 3/3 HP
12. Ura - 3/3 HP

Phase ends on 11/19/2018 at 8:00pm CST!

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Mama
Just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

This is the fate that awaits all of you at my hands. I suggest you accept your destiny peacefully. Do not attempt to resist my fabulousness.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Item Available!

The item up for grabs is...presto! Dual Shot!

Dual Shot (?g) - you may shoot two targets instead of one during a phase!

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply use the command Vote: Player. Remember, you can't vote for yourself!

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Mama
Just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead

This is the fate that awaits all of you at my hands. I suggest you accept your destiny peacefully. Do not attempt to resist my fabulousness.
do I shoot you in the thread? BarDulL BarDulL

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Perhaps a better question would be

CAN I shoot you in the thread

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
do we just make PMs with whoever whenever? LOL

Alice Phantasma

Smash Apprentice
Item Available!

The item up for grabs is...presto! Dual Shot!

Dual Shot (?g) - you may shoot two targets instead of one during a phase!

To vote for a player to receive this item, simply use the command Vote: Player. Remember, you can't vote for yourself!
Is this vote public or private?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
if someone steals my heart Embarrass I shall surrender my vote

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
fire

I saw you viewing the thread

give me a pickup line :(

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
hmm.... well, it is 2018... polygamy is a bit ok right??

if giraffe is fine with it, you can join #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok, so I know the game already started, but since it’s still early I figure it can’t hurt.

Ura Ura has been officially added to the game! Now there’s 12 players total. :V

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Is this voting thing just going to end up with pairs of people all voting for each other, until we end up with a 12-way tie?

@thread: Tell me why I should vote for you. Bonus points for gratuitous Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem, and/or David Bowie references.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
12 way tie results in a random distribution of the item.

Tie between two people results in random distribution of the item between those two people.

:3

Last edited:

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Is this voting thing just going to end up with pairs of people all voting for each other, until we end up with a 12-way tie?

@thread: Tell me why I should vote for you. Bonus points for gratuitous Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem, and/or David Bowie references.

I don't want the item but I really want to talk about FE7. Dart, Florina, and Hector are my favorite characters. Canus, Raven, Lucius, Priscilla(is that here name? The troubador), and Oswin are characters I always use because I think they're useful but not because I like their personality.

I never got around to playing Sacred Stones, and I didn't have a gamecube so I skipped the gamecube one. Awakening was fun and I really liked playing it but I don't remember the characters well. I got Fates: Conquest, and I really only wanted to use the four units in the game I actually liked and not the paladin that you get in the beginning so I got like 9 chapters in and gave up. I realized I should have gotten birthright instead but when everyone said "Conquest" was harder I decided I had to get it.

I don't have nerdy friends in real life so I can't talk about one player video games much.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
EBWOP:

When Fire Emblemier said that Hector was the scummiest lord to use in a confirming post I realized he and i will never get along and we've been bitter rivals since. He doesn't know it yet so this post will be a fun surprise for him.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
BarDulL BarDulL Is item voting required? In the event that item voting is required and a player does not vote, is there vote randomly assigned? Is there a penalty for not voting?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I got Fates: Conquest, and I really only wanted to use the four units in the game I actually liked and not the paladin that you get in the beginning so I got like 9 chapters in and gave up. I realized I should have gotten birthright instead but when everyone said "Conquest" was harder I decided I had to get it.
I think Birthright is the best of the Fates games, and if you're only going to play one I think it should be that one, but that's somewhat of an unpopular opinion. I don't really get a lot of the praise Conquest gets, really. Its map design is okay, but that's about it; in terms of stuff like having an actual difficulty curve where earlier chapters are easier than later ones, it's a complete mess.

Conquest does have Forrest in its favour though, which is really a very significant point in its favour since Forrest is by miles the best thing to come out of Fates.

KickleCubiclist

Smash Apprentice
Nice

Corn space oddity uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm cool vote for me

Top Bottom