• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Paper Mario

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I don't think there is another Pixl besides the ones you're required to get and the optional ones. The strategy guides haven't mentioned anything about another Pixl, and someone already stated that they found all cards, which none of them feature this other Pixl.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Yes, maybe coop would have been great, now that I think of it.
**** so there's no 12th Pixl? :( :( :( :( That story the bartender tells is way to deep to not to have nothing to do in any way with the gameplay. Or they just hate us.
And that Shooting-the-boos mini game ROCKS.
Maybe I'll create a new file and start SPM again.... But for now I'll be hunting treasures

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Picked it up tonight.

I'm on 1-3. I don't want to play anymore, because I know I could play it all night.

I'm making this game last AT LEAST a month. I'll try my hardest to not play too much... but this might prove to be hard.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Bought the game, AND just recently finished the story!

I'm planning on collecting ALL the Catch Cards, as well as finding all the recipes and conquer both Pits of 100 Trials!

but I'll also play through the stroy again, it's very fun!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Just finished the Pit of 100 Trials Flipside. It's not really hard if you use Cudge for a majority of the enemies and have a couple of recovery items. Some of the enemies do drop some recovery items as well. It's a great place for training and getting some Cards if you're missing some. The Pit Boss wasn't really hard either. I'm only on Chapter 6, but I love this game. Definitely worth getting. :)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Soooo, I'm done with chapter 1 and 2. I've played 5 hours.

I even left it on for a while as I ate some stuff. I'm guessing, if the other chapters are as long as the first two, it'll be only about a 20 hour game. Hopefully, I get confussled beyond reason.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I'm 26 hours in and only recently completed the story. I still have lots of recipes, cards, and treasure maps to 100%, as well as the flopside Pit two times.

Oh, the Sammer Guy Challenge also.

I say it's a 35 hour game to 100%. That actually is very good for a platformer.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Anyone wanna know a tip in leveling up pretty fast? Credit goes to Mr. Weird Guy from GameFAQS:

1. Buy 10 Shell Shocks.
2. Go to 8-4.
3. Shoot a Shell Shock (have to initiate the Action Command) and follow it closely, making sure it doesn't disappear off-screen.
4. Leave 8-4 and repeat.

If done correctly, all enemies will be destroyed and you can earn a total of over 80,000 points each time you do it. It's fast, and it works.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna know a tip in leveling up pretty fast? Credit goes to Mr. Weird Guy from GameFAQS:

1. Buy 10 Shell Shocks.
2. Go to 8-4.
3. Shoot a Shell Shock (have to initiate the Action Command) and follow it closely, making sure it doesn't disappear off-screen.
4. Leave 8-4 and repeat.

If done correctly, all enemies will be destroyed and you can earn a total of over 80,000 points. It's fast, and it works.
F***, really?! Wow, that a lot of points! Great advice, I'll keep that in mind next time I need to level up fast!

Now to find a way to make money fast...

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Alrite, got it yesterday (yipee!), and played for 5 hours, and I'm on 4-2! Good advice Super Shadic 01=awsome! I'll have to use that when I get that far in the game.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
No prob. I was able to get from lv. 27 to 54 in about 90 minutes.

The thing is, you have to beat the game first, because you can't use the Return Pipe to go back once you're in Chapter 8...(I think, I haven't tried it, but I'm pretty sure that's the case)

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
I'm still with the treasures. Thx for the tip Super Shadic.
I know this is off topic but:
You guys know how much is a CC? (classic controller), cuz I already have 140 bucks saved for Smash, but I need to know the price of the CC first.....

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
F***, really?! Wow, that a lot of points! Great advice, I'll keep that in mind next time I need to level up fast!

Now to find a way to make money fast...
Get a full inventory of catch cards, find the crazy daisee, and use them all. You will have to refresh the area, but it works great.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
That stupid item dealer in the Pit barely came in the Flopside one, so I have 999 unused coins for um 40 levels. Hafta to everything by myself...

I finished the game, and it was well worth my money. I never expected anything less from Paper Mario.

Luigi is still awesome, even if he still lacks friction. :)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
That stupid item dealer in the Pit barely came in the Flopside one, so I have 999 unused coins for um 40 levels. Hafta to everything by myself...

I finished the game, and it was well worth my money. I never expected anything less from Paper Mario.

Luigi is still awesome, even if he still lacks friction. :)
So, I shouldn't expect him to appear in the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials? thanks for the heads up! ;)

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
It's like a 25% chance he'll show up every 10 floors, regardless of if you're in flippit or floppit.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
It's like a 25% chance he'll show up every 10 floors, regardless of if you're in flippit or floppit.
Really? He appeared quite often in the Flipside pit.

BTW, did anyone notice that the Pits are similar the Game & Watch looks? Or is it not that obvious?

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
I noticed that too. However, I didn't notice it very well until I made it to the Flopside pit, where it was REALLY obvious. Hell, there's tons of references in this game!

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Of course not. It's a fan made forum. How could you think anything else?

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
Please tell me you didn't actually look that up.
Actually, someone else had the honor of doing that, lol. I was browsing around GameFAQS and someone apparently found it. I DID check it a while back, but there was nothing at the time. However, looks like someone managed to make forums within this timespan.

Hilarious stuff.

WaterTails

Smash Lord

1. Buy 10 Shell Shocks.
2. Go to 8-4.
4. Leave 8-4 and repeat.

If done correctly, all enemies will be destroyed and you can earn a total of over 80,000 points each time you do it. It's fast, and it works.
If you use the running Pixl, do you hit the shell?

PS: 500th post!

Top Bottom