• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Monday Night Combat - Sliq Gameplay and Commentary

Sliq

Smash Master
www.uberent.com

Super Monday Night Combat is a LOT of fun. It does require a little bit of time and effort before you can do well, but there are plenty of resources over at uberent.com for you to look over to learn to play well (and hopefully my videos help as well). It's free to play, so check it out!

Gameplay commentaries are something I've wanted to do for a long time, and I've finally gotten around to doing it. Ladies (who am I kidding) and gentlemen, I present my SMNC gameplay commentary. This should give you a good idea what to expect while playing the game.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about when I get technical, don't worry, it's easy once you get the basics down.

My Steam ID is Sliq if you're curious.

Tanks for Nothin'! or My First Gameplay Commentary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBe8FP148kE&fmt22

Combat Girl is Part Saiyan or LASERS ******* EVERYWHERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDGl8u7ZZq0&fmt22

Tankin' 2: Electric Boogaloo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_4z3R7-K0&fmt22

This thread is about SMNC. Talk now.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
This game looks pretty cool. Kinda reminds me of League of Legends, only better 'cause it's a freaking shooter on top of that.

Always liked your commentary in Smash, Sliq. I'll check it out.

Smooth Criminal

Kal

Smash Champion
I love this game. I was thinking of starting a thread, but my DCU Online thread died like fifteen minutes after making it.

My Steam ID is KalROFL. If anyone wants to play, let me know.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Been playing this game since the first wave of closed beta keys got sent out.

I enjoy playing it. =)

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I wish I had gotten a beta key. I played MNC on the 360.

I've played a few games of SMNC. I like Tank (MNC Main) and Megabeth.

It seems as though too many full teams run together though, and you constantly need one of your own to really have fun.

In MNC, I could go in by myself and just **** kids.

Sliq

Smash Master
New video is up. Expect another on Thursday.

Subscribe if you enjoy the SMNC action.

I wish I had gotten a beta key. I played MNC on the 360.

I've played a few games of SMNC. I like Tank (MNC Main) and Megabeth.

It seems as though too many full teams run together though, and you constantly need one of your own to really have fun.

In MNC, I could go in by myself and just **** kids.
You can pseudo carry in SMNC. It's very class dependent, though.

The likely hood of a solo queue person going up against a full team is slim. Just use the voice chat and tell your team what to do and to give them call outs.

Plus the quick menu (v) is useful for telling your team what to do. IF they are competent, these call outs can make a huge difference.

This game is much more team based than MNC, which I think makes it a better game.

Top Bottom