• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario Madness (A Mario Combo Video)

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
:D so you came ^^ yeah its me that Nosferatu guy from youtube... ^_^

You should stick around the mario boards you know...
Well nice Combo Vid again^^ I would advise you to WD more but never overdo it^^ nice combos man

YangKang

Smash Apprentice
Great Video 5/5 but -10 points for that first song this "drago" thingy ;P dont remember the name but +10 points for using naruto music XD

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
:D so you came ^^ yeah its me that Nosferatu guy from youtube... ^_^

You should stick around the mario boards you know...
Well nice Combo Vid again^^ I would advise you to WD more but never overdo it^^ nice combos man
Thank you and I'll be sure to pop my head in the Mario section alittle bit more now I consider him as an actual main and not an alternate that i'm pretty good with. ^_^

Eggz

Smash Hero
That was pretty tight. Made me re-d/l all the naruto songs. You should've asked me for music, I have a really cool remix of Dragostea din tei. =[

Great combos, great intro. Clips could've used more transistions, but other than that, I liked it a lot.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
I enjoyed it too. loved all of the combos and the shffling seemed so sexy with the numa numa. keep it up.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for the complements everyone. I'll continue to improve with my Mario.

I'm coming out with another combo Mario vid as soon as I get my tapes converted.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Hey nice work!!! What's your approach against Marth? I hate to match up against Marth with Mario.
There is no real approach. You space well so you don't get hit by his sword. You do something to get past his range. Really, you have to bait for him to attack you/making him do what you want to do or you will just have to predict everything he does. Nothing special in the approach game itself just hard. lol

Couldn't stand the music but otherwise, raw sex at its best! Nice spacing game :O
He has too good of spacing. That **** is so retardedly broken. No one should space that well.

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Hey nice work!!! What's your approach against Marth? I hate to match up against Marth with Mario.
Well with Mario it's always a hard matchup against Marth due to range. You really can't space against him with projectiles cause his sword can easily eat them away. What I suggest against a good marth player is try to get on the inside and stay low to the ground. If you're on the outside you have to space him till you can get on the inside (bait him to do a shuffle FAir or something for a shield grab). Down throw is your friend when you get on the inside with him. You want to cap as much damage as you can when you get on the inside also, cause you do not get alot of chances due to range and prority. You can combo Marth pretty easy with the UAir Blind cause of his overall weight, and a well placed NAir at the end of the combo sets him up for your strongest positioning against him, edgehogging. You can cape Marth pretty easily or BAir him if he's mid-to-low postioning off the stage. If he's @ higher positioning, then your mindgames will have to come into play. Try various attacks or baiting (pressuring your opponent to attack you and then you counter it) him. Different people react different ways, finding which way works for each Marth will not be the same with another.

Like many things this is only one stratedgy, and your opponent can change up, but the main idea is still there, get on the inside, cap as much damage as you can while staying on the inside, try to set up for a Up Air Blind and edgehog ur butt off. Hope that helps ^_^b

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
im glad you got so much attention from the mario boards =D

yeah im gonna watch it again...

and dont forget to stick around the mario boards man ;D

Top Bottom