• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mario Galaxy; a song to remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spindash

Smash Ace
All in favor of http://youtube.com/watch?v=o1ZapSpACAk this beautiful piece making an appearance in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, whether it be on a Super Mario Galaxy stage, or just an extra song to collect via a CD...

Say, "Aye"!

This is a fantastic piece of work, 100% orchestrated and has an epic feel to it; epic, beautiful, marvelous, unreal, take your pick of words to describe this song. But this has to be my absolute favorite song for Super Mario Galaxy, if not one of the best Mario songs to date in my humble opinion.

With the extra time that Super Smash Bros. Brawl is recieving, I have a great feeling that we'll get a taste of Super Mario Galaxy in the upcoming action game, and the music to compliment it will be an absolute blast. I mean, Roy was advertised before his game was even out in the previous installment. Super Mario Galaxy, on the other hand, IS out and if the development team of Sora is wise (of course they are, even if they don't place it in), they would capitalize on one of the world's greatest platformer games and one of the greatest Super Mario games in the history of the business.

I'll ask you all again. All in favor of Super Mario Galaxy music in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, say "Aye"!

Illyasvel

Smash Apprentice
Aye, Yes, Yeah, Yeh, Yep, and every possible form ! This is my favourite song too, and would be amazing and awesome to unlock separate songs from the games (aka find a CD with this track in it) So much coolness !

iMichael

Smash Lord
Wow...I'm listening to the song as I'm typing...It's too good, I just wish it was on more than one stage.

I say "AYE"

Dark Shard

Smash Apprentice
@ ^ But you can put any song on any stage...

God this game is awesome. What other game can say that? Before it comes out? Even friggen Halo can't say that it was definitely going to rock hard.

iMichael

Smash Lord

God this game is awesome. What other game can say that? Before it comes out? Even friggen Halo can't say that it was definitely going to rock hard.
No I mean't in Super Mario Galaxy, that song is only in one Galaxy(stage).

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord

I don't think you could put one of the many Zelda songs on Delfino Plaza or soemthing.

I want Galaxy's epic Bowser music after you stun him. that music is epic.

Eagle

Smash Lord
Yay! Super Mario Galaxy has come out today ^_^. My dad is going to pick up my copy in about 2 hours. God I can't wait!!!!

schep

Smash Cadet
Aye

Aye! Great score... I can't wait until i pick up a copy of Super Mario Galaxy. I think I'm gonna save it for a to me, for me, from me Christmas gift. Again great song, glad you posted.

-Y-peace-Y-

spindash

Smash Ace
I don't know about you guys, but these songs induce several emotions in me. It almost makes me want to cry. (Not Joking)
Trust me, you're not alone. I almost wanted to cry myself when the classic Super Mario Bros. 3 music played in some of the bonus Galaxies. Super Mario Galaxy is the ultimate definition of fanservice for Mario gamers everywhere.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I loved that muic from 3. What stuck with me from the first 2 minutes of the game was the airships and airships music.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
I remember hearing it from the game, and its alright. But what Im really hoping for are some more old school songs with a fresh new arrangement. Kind of like the Underworld theme. Totally brings back memories from when I was playing Kid Icarus as a kid.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I remember hearing it from the game, and its alright. But what Im really hoping for are some more old school songs with a fresh new arrangement. Kind of like the Underworld theme. Totally brings back memories from when I was playing Kid Icarus as a kid.
Classic Mario Water theme. I loved hearing it in Galaxy.

Roy4theBrawl

Smash Cadet
Aye

Aye. Hopefully it will come with a stage. Ultimate Mario game of all time, Super Mario 64 in a distant second. I also found Buoy Base's music to be suprisingly satisyfying.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
As much as I love SMG's music, this really does not need its own thread. Most of you aren't even discussing Brawl on the Brawl boards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom