• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Lion 5 - Lyon, FRANCE - February 21st-22nd, 2010 - Results and shoutouts !

Baxon

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

Kjab : Always a plesure to play/talk with you , i enjoyed our matches in the bracket ^^
i still got your controler , i'll bring it at Berlin Coming , hope to c u there dude

Makenshi : Muslim **** !!! nice **** for first place dude ^^ , i'll kick you off the bracket next time ;)

Fuzzyness : Good job for the second place , your falcon is too good , too bad we didn't played in tournament , hope to see u soon !

Makkura : Haha i enjoyed our matches with the hacked wii , you improved a lot dude , keep it up

Tero : MAAAAAN , everytime i have to play you in tournament ^^
nice matches , thx for not having chosen jiggz , i prefer your fox ( he's not lame XD )

Phex & Panda : i didn't talked with you guys sorry ^^'
i was playing when you were drinking whiskey with darko , i won't miss it next time XD

Peyodosmith : haha i love your french dude ^^ you're too good
we didn't play that much , but i watched you , good ****

Daisuki : NOOOOOO i heard you beat my record at Icopter !!!! nice **** dude
we didn't play this time

Baxon : You lost to makenshi , you suck

This tournament was **** , as always , Thx to Porc , Salepate & Slhoka
and hope to c all of you at TSL6

Frenchies ->go to French Forum

porc

Smash Journeyman
A few shoutouts for the foreigners.

First, thank you guys for coming from so far. It shows your motivation for smash, and it shows that you trust us for making good tournaments. We appriciate it :)

Phex : You rock dude ! Congratz again for our amazing performance on the crew battle ahah ! I heard you're a newcomer and yet your Peach is so good. Keep it up !! Too bad we didn't play though.

Tero : **** I wanted to play you since we didn't have that much time at Alliance, but we didn't. Well no big deal I guess, there's gonna be a **** load of tournaments this year to fix that ;)

Makkura : So now you're 100% Ganon ? I like that :) I enjoyed our few friendlies, and it's always nice to see you around. I think you're the foreigner who did the most TSLs by the way ! Thank you very much for coming everytime man :)

kJab : Hehe friendlies were fun. Hope you did the combos you wanted :p. I always like when you explain me stuff about smash. So instructive ;)

Panda : Argh, we only played 1 match ! Same as Phex, you're too good! The little whiskey time was fun. 'Hope to do it again sometime.

All germans : I'll do my best to come to Berlin and I hope to see you all there !

Fuzzyness : Congratz' for 2nd place. All your matches vs Makenshi were awesome. Your Falcon is too fast (espacially with those up airs ahah). Friendlies we did were too much fun. See you man !

Peyudosmith : We should have play more after those tourney matches... :( You and M have a strong team, keep it up !! Always nice to see you.

M : Like I said, cool team ! Too bad we didn't play otherwise. See you !

Ksta : Good matches in team ^^. From what I saw you improved so much, good job man !

Daisuki : Did your exams went well ? ^^ I enjoyed the team matches. See you !

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
lol @ fuzzy shouting "stfu", shahahaha.

Don't john son, u lost, deal with it.

Off topic:
Is Makenshi a muslim?

porc

Smash Journeyman
I'll work on the vids I have (the ones recorded on the central TV) during this week ! I got back to school right after the tournament and I didn't have much time since.

And yeah Makenshi is muslim.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
I'll work on the vids I have (the ones recorded on the central TV) during this week ! I got back to school right after the tournament and I didn't have much time since.

And yeah Makenshi is muslim.
Where is Makenshi from? (Like aboriginally).

porc

Smash Journeyman
teams are coming on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/porc1989

i'm afraid grand finals weren't recorded -_- can't find em on salepate's hard drive
sorry...

singles during the week.

i'll make a thread in the video section as soon as every thing is up. in the meantime, subscribe !

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
I've watched some of em, there were many I couldn't see since we left Sunday morning...

Makenshi is definitely my favourite French player... so smart. Good **** Qlex too, I didn't expect you to pick Sheik, I thought you were all Ganon.

porc

Smash Journeyman
Lal Tsuna has some shoutouts :

Fuzzyness : I really enjoyed playing against you. You were one of the player I wanted to meet most, thanks for your advices and see you next time !

Edit : M thanks for your compliments I liked your playstyle with peach.

Top Bottom