• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Fox Bros. - A Melee and Super Mario Bros Mashup

Ever wondered what Super Smash Bros. Melee’s Fox and Falco would look like in other popular video games? Well, Dutch animator Rebaz has made that a reality, combining the best of Melee’s iconic spacies and the original Super Mario Bros. Watch as Fox and Falco battle their way through World 1-1, courtesy of Rebaz’s impeccable animation.

Be sure to keep up with Rebaz on Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, and consider donating to his Patreon page!

Comments

Can't watch the video yet, but I really wish there were Mario games that had Smash Bros.-style moves and physics. I've been wanting that for years. The closest thing we have is SSE.

Fox doesn't have a tail spin move > : )

Still amazing animation. I'd love to see more.
*cough* Down tilt *coughh*

Also, this makes me wish there was a two player adventure mode in Melee. (And an adventure mode at all in Smash 4. INB4 I find myself deep in Melee hell...)

Was hoping for a more accurate rendition of W1-1, but it felt more like a Mario Maker rehash (not that that's such a horrible thing). The animations were beautiful and crisp, though. Makes me want a Super Mario Smash Bros. game even more now.

Hello, is this Exploding Rabbit? I'd like you to include Fox and Falco in the next Super Mario Crossover game, please.

Last edited:
Top Bottom