• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 3 Results! October 9th, Philadelphia, PA

Allied

Smash Master
yeah dark falco beat me :(

EFF THAT NYGGUAH LOL

nah jk keep it up sir

DARK FALCO U SHOULD FEEL BAD CUZ U KNOCKED ME OUT WAY EARLY SO I HAD TO PLAY MY MANS MIB! :(

honestly though ggs though u deff got me good

yo PA is fun though, kingtoon team with me next time or MIB + ME COMEBACK TOUR>?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
HD videos of me vs cheese will be up tomorrow, singles will be up on monday

reason being i was working on hd before regular singles cause its awesome and i got it working using me vs cheese as a test, and i wont have time to record vids and upload em tomorrow night cause i need to upload em at work cause i dont have good internet at my apt yet. i get internet on monday so monday after school i can record vids them upload em. im gonna record the hd vids i made already tomorrow at work.

i have the whole dollar mm of me v cheese, and maybe match 1 and 2 of the $5 mm, but not match 3 yet. this stuff is GOOD quality

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's been a while but the first batch of singles vids are going up now.

Check out my Youtube account /chibosempai

Top Bottom