• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super DSO 3 Results! October 9th, Philadelphia, PA

Vinnie

Smash Master
lol @ cheese beat Zucco
Who cares if he lost to him? Leave him alone, the whole world knows that Zucco is better than vVv Cheese, no matter who won their set. -.-

--------------------

Should have came to this. Good stuff esp to Vex, Inui, and TUSM. Great job to Inui/Zucco and Squall/Kingtoon for being beast in doubles. Great job to Xzax for getting revenge on vVv Cheese, even WITH his dumb trash talk :p and nice loser's bracket comeback.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Chibo drunk and dancing with Balrogs must happen and must be recorded.

Shoutouts to the kid, Vex. I told you that you were a winner! Celebrate your win, but don't have TOO much fun with them Balrogs tonight.
Tried recording, chibo actually got it in, but it's to dark here.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
yooo this tournament was a lot of fun, glad I came ^_^

chibo if you get the chance, can you put pikachu/mk for me in the first post? pika's like the only char I won a set with lol

Zucco

Smash Master
Who cares if he lost to him? Leave him alone, the whole world knows that Zucco is better than vVv Cheese, no matter who won their set. -.-

--------------------
dont bother. I told you, didnt I?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Tourney was alright. Not as many people showed up as I though, and setups were scarce, and I have no idea why I did so bad in doubles (Slik, don't blame yourself, it was 95% me). I just wish I can get over this MK (and now Falco) problem. Oh well, good games to everyone I played.

Chibo, I want my $0.40.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
slik you traitor.....hope you had fun driving for hours to get to a tournament when one was like within 30mins of you LMAO

nah but good stuff rep'n
lool Regionless!!!

Clubbin after the tourney was randomly amazing

Allied on that beast wingman status

It's all good TUSM. I still felt I wasn't playing as good as I was later. We both pretty much weren't warmed up

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Good-ish every1

Bs what happened? ;3

Umbra not bad for coming back after so long.

Good job on top 10 melon.

Stinks melon and violent d had to play so early ;/
I was too busy playing Touhou to warm up before doubles started because I thought I'd have time to warm up in-between doubles and singles. Fantastic idea, obviously. Then I got all nervous against Chibo first match and blew that up pretty easily. ._.

Allied

Smash Master
Shoutouts to MIB for being the best sport. i couldn't beat him without MK i feel dirty >_>

Also for MIB being a beast in teams we'll team again soon yo, we had a gay bracket, also ****** don't quit Chibo is actually pretty good. Your getting up there son i'm just sorry i gave you 17th when you clearly have the skill of top 8+

Also shoutouts to clubbing

Out.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Videos for all doubles matches are done from this tournament. They will be uploaded while I am at work on Tuesday since I uh... don't have internet at my apartment. I might be stopping by the computer lab at school tomorrow, and will try to upload them then if possible.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Shoutout time!!!!

1) Vex - OOOOHH SEEXYY GIIIRRLFRIIEENND!!! good **** with 1st place dude, nice hanging out with everybody again.
2) Inui - good **** getting money dude, sorry we didn't play
3) Xzax - this tourney alone got you all the wins you need this season dude, you ***** EVERYTHING there!
4) Cheese - ggs dude, good **** on money, you'll get that **** falco next time
5) TUSM - your d3 is soo ****ing sick dude, too bad we didn't get to play this time, but still good ****
5) Zucco - good **** making bank with that ridiculously sexy lucarioooo, sorry we didn't get to play
7) Squall - good ****, sorry we didn't play
7) Slikvik - revenge doesn't even describe the world of hurt you put me in that match, i got mad *****, and also good ****
9) Chibo - tourney was fun as hell, good ****, fun dubs match
9) Kingtoon - good ****, sorry we didn't play
9) Melon - wtf are you doing getting top 10 at something, that's not what penn staters do!
9) Allied - <3, *hugs*, great match in dubs, great time hanging out
13) General Woodman - REALLY wish i could've played your jiggs, but watching it was enough for me to learn, good ****
13) Umbra - the **** you doin letting me place higher than you?
13) Dark Falco - that match was SOOOO IIINTEENNNSE, you should've won it dude, idk how I lived through that assault last stock, let alone to 180%, your falco is pretty **** good
13) Ebo - the **** you doin letting me place higher than you after that beating you gave me? ggs, your marth *****
17) Boku - good ****, sorry we didn't play
17) NikNik - good ****, sorry we didn't play
17) Rave - good **** in dubz dude
17) Blissard - ALSO good **** in dubz
17) Skoraan - good ****, sorry we didn't play
17) Violent D - that bowser dude, i'm pissed we had to play, but it was a fun match anyway. You really should've been higher up too :(
17) MIB - good ****, sorry we didn't play
17) Steph - good **** in dubz as well lol
25) Berserker Swordsman - what in the name of all that is **** were you doin? :mad: Your so much better than this, you'll get 'em baaaad next time
25) Vocal - wish i could've played you with my jiggs dude, but good ****
M@v - this was for you, we got 2nd last in dubs all for you.

Nice seeing everybody again, kinda sad we didn't at least get to do crews or something, but it wouldn't have made the 3 hour drive back much fun. :( Oh well, see everybody next time...

:036:

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

1: Vex ($124.80)- my *** still hurtsssss lol fun set, your gw is raaaape. Nice seeing you again ^_^
2: Inui ($57.20)- didn't play :(
3: Xzax ($36.40)- fun set, your falco was pretty impressive. Wish you went mk the whole set thoughhhhh. Nice seeing you as well
4: vVv Cheese ($20.80)- didn't play :(
5: TUSM ($10.40)- wish I got to play you, your dedede was in **** mode
5: Zucco ($10.40)- didn't play :(
7: Squall- didn't play :(
7: Slikvik- didn't play :(
9: vVv ChiboSempai- Fun tournament and a fun mm. Your rob improves a ****load everytime I play you, keep it up! Nice seeing you again.
9: Kingtoon- didn't play :(
9: Melon- I hate you, violent d should've had that set
9: Allied- Nice seeing you again man, too bad we didn't play
13: General Woodman- fun doubles matches, about as good a jigglypuff as anyone can ever expect to see ^_^
13: Umbra- is currently very bad at this!
13: Dark Falco- your set with melon was sooo clooose, your falco is looking good.
13: Ebo- didn't play :(
17: Boku- didn't play :(
17: Nik Nik- your wario was looking pretty good, keep training and you'll do much better!
17: Rave- fun doubles matches
17: Blissard- you were very good for your first tournament, keep it up!
17: Skoraan- didn't play :(
17: Violent D- thanks for driving me all the way there, it was a fun trip ^_^
17: MIB- didn't play :(
17: Steph- fun doubles matches
25: Berserker Swordsman- lol25thquitplayingikeplz<3
25: Vocal- i think i played friendlies with you... if that was you, nice olimar ^_^

overall a very fun tournament, brawl isn't really as boring as it used to be imo. There were actually matches that I could watch the whole way through and stay entertained, especially mib vs chibo. Ima try to show up at more tournaments if possible, but I have a lot of training to dooooooo ^_^

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
Man oh man, I really wish I hadn't gone from Violent-D to violently sick somewhere between my friendly matches with Dark Falco and Melon. (I'm at least well enough to go to work after being down all day Sunday...bleh.) I don't think I would've gotten too high on the leader board, but **** it, I was too wiped to get in all the friendly matches I wanted to play, and I lost a tournie round against an obvious Zelda.

Still, time to count the blessings.
-The car ride there and back was a freakin' hoot and a holler! The hilarity that ensued kept me well enough to drive home and I didn't need to sleep it off in a hotel.
-I at least held in long enough that I didn't have to forfeit any matches before passing out.
-Met some cool new people.
-I summoned enough energy to play Vex's Bowser. His Bowser is definitely better than mine, but I feel awesome knowing that I'm only a step or two behind.
-Food was good and being passed out in the chair didn't mess up my neck or back.
-I think I at least got by the first round? I honestly can't remember.

Chibo, it was a fun overall, and I really hope nobody caught what I came down with.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
are you guys THAT bad that you let xzax place in the money?

<3 jk good ****

Iron Jawbone

Servant of Malroth
I apologize for the misunderstanding as no offense was intended. Allow me to elaborate, my one friend mains Zelda, and is scary as hell with her, which is why I was baffled to see Zelda so low on the tier list. If he lands ANY kicks involving the light foot there is a 99.43% chance I'm hosed. (Even when I'm not a character who is a mass of hitboxes.) Don't get me wrong, you play a good Zelda, it's just that it's a match I could've won because I've played it so many times against a ruthless Zelda who can also bust heads with Shiek on the fly.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I apologize for the misunderstanding as no offense was intended. Allow me to elaborate, my one friend mains Zelda, and is scary as hell with her, which is why I was baffled to see Zelda so low on the tier list. If he lands ANY kicks involving the light foot there is a 99.43% chance I'm hosed. (Even when I'm not a character who is a mass of hitboxes.) Don't get me wrong, you play a good Zelda, it's just that it's a match I could've won because I've played it so many times against a ruthless Zelda who can also bust heads with Shiek on the fly.
ah, Jmoan, he is indeed ****.

:036:

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
dark falco is so good people dont even know. if he jus worked on not autopiloting and thinking about what he did next hed be so beast. he already knows lik every AT wit falco.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
Thanks Kingtoon, and btw I was rooting for u sooo hard in Doubles finals. How the **** did you survive getting uptilted by Zucco with high damage when you yourself had 160%?!
Fudgey, IMO MK is just taking the easy way out when things aren't going your way. I'm 100% Falco baby! Shoutouts:

Vex: I'm not even a little bit surprised you won, I need to come up to your place to train again. I feel like you can definitely get me to the next level. Good job!
Inui: Nice MK
Xzax: Im proud of you man. Way to represent Falco and PA!
vVvCheese: Nice placing. Man, I'm happy I didn't have to face your ICs in tourney...
TUSM: Da Bess D3 player in PA prolly next to Vex!
Zucco: We didn't talk, but beast Lucario
Squall: You could have placed higher, your Snake is soooo beast
Slikvik: good job, sorry we didn't talk much
vVvChibosempai: Nice tourney, however I afeel lot of people would have benefited from a couple more TVs/Wiis to practice on before the tourney... Next timeI'm bringin mine.
KT: Clutch TL and awesome matches, you made such a comeback game 1. I need to take your advice and stop autopiloting ;/
Melon: "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOYEAHHHHHHHHHH!" At least I made someone's day lol. Good job beating me, **** Castle Siege lol.
Allied: GGs and Nice Snake, you really should have banned FD, when you banned BF I was like "TROLL FACE"
General Woodman: ****, nice placing with Jiggs. Im prolly coming to your tourney, it should be fun
Umbra: Thanks for the Newport, sorry I almost ganked your lighter ;O
Dark Falco: YOU SUCK
Ebo: ****, I was rootin for you to beat Inui that one match =(
Boku: I dunno how I missed you, but I know from wifi you have a great patient Sonic!
Nik: His name is Nik, not Nik Nik, he exploded a bag of chips and it pissed Inui off. lol
Rave: You're better than this, you just got unlucky in facing a D3 and an MK.
Blissard: Im not sure if I recall you. Were you the wii-mote nunchuk user?
Skoaraan: Fun set man, sadly I have tons of offline Marth experience with Rave. You and your friend SMMC are sooooo good at doubs
Violent D: Da second best Bowser I've played next to Vex!
MIB: This aint you... You're better than this man, I know because you beat me every time I come up your way ;)
Steph: Penguins FTW!
Berserker Swordsman: ****, I know I've played you on wifi before and your Ike IS better than what you showed... Next time you got this
Vocal: Fun friendlies, sick Oli

Overall, fun tourney that could have used some more setups, other than that it was a blast!

Top Bottom