• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Conservative Luigi Players

DEDEDEDEDEDE

Banned via Warnings
NNID
MNH003
3DS FC
5300-9013-9670
No intention to offend any Luigi players who play properly. But I have played so many Luigis that hold out until Sudden Death because they aren't good enough. I have played 10 Sudden Deaths 8 have been against Luigi! Roll Roll Roll Roll and then in sudden death they score the jammiest of wins because their roll avoids your attack and they tap you and you're gone. This is starting to get ridiculous.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Seems you're losing to rolling, so stop being bad.
This thread is pointless if you have problems post in the Q&A or Social.

Luigi player

Smash Master
This title called me.

Losing to rolling on wifi if the connection has enough lag is really normal. You need to try to predict their movements and start using wifi-tactics as well!

MonkeyArms

Smash Ace
NNID
MrCheeseburger7
Honestly if your'e losing to rollers online and going into sudden death, you aren't working on your reads enough. If someone can litterally roll from you so much sudden death occurs, you need to work on your reads. If you are losing to rollers in general, thats just a rookie mistake.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Try D smashes against rollers. They hit both sides usually and the come around attack usually takes them out. Or stand behind a roller to where they will land and then punish accordingly. Luigi's roll is nothing special so this should apply for most characters in general.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Fun Fact: Luigi's rolls are almost at the same level as LM's rolls.
Are they really? They certainly don't feel like it. I should probably check for any roll data on here to make sure.

busken

Smash Ace
There are several threads that are pointless on this site.
So why make one yourself
board clutter gives me cancer >_<

I wish their was a rule that before you make a thread you need to ask for approval by the Q/A thread.

lijero13ss

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lijero13ss
3DS FC
3024-5912-8660
"No intention to offend any Luigi players who play properly. But I have played so many Luigis that hold out until Sudden Death because they aren't good enough."

lol

sims796

Smash Cadet
"No intention to offend any Luigi players who play properly. But I have played so many Luigis that hold out until Sudden Death because they aren't good enough."

lol
I gotta agree. They're able to use a pitifully simple tactic that works enough for you to make a thread about it, and they're the bad ones?

Steelballray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ray-run
3DS FC
1263-8867-0397
I don't understand.. They roll then what? And why do they always beat you in sudden death? What's this Luigi special weapon that make him auto win sudden death? Enlighten me please.

Top Bottom