• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

WHA?

Smash Ace
its janky, like a half-built robot or cheaply built robot

its slow for a falco, but u make it work
still janky though

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
hopefully i can make this as well. i'm gonna be home the weekend of this tournament, but i'm not sure at what time i'm going back on sunday.

Strain

Smash Apprentice
**** andy if you're back we gotta go to this and rapeeeeeeee

Also are you coming back any weekend before? I've been talking to jimmy and alex about chilling to jam and try and write some songs :D

Just to let you know **** was in capital letters just to emphasize how stoked I am

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
**** andy if you're back we gotta go to this and rapeeeeeeee

Also are you coming back any weekend before? I've been talking to jimmy and alex about chilling to jam and try and write some songs :D

Just to let you know **** was in capital letters just to emphasize how stoked I am
ohhhh dang my bad dude I haven't looked at this thread in forever.
Well I'm coming for sure :D I don't know about making this tourney (I doubt it :[) but let's chill on saturday

Strain

Smash Apprentice
****nnn why cant you make the tourney? I really wanted to go to this since I wasn't able to go to dunk's birthday tournament :(

we should just text instead of using smashboards lol

festizzio

Smash Champion
LOL that's because everytime we clean up a little more, making it a tiny bit bigger! I just want to make sure that people know it's different than it used to be, so I'm going to leave it up a little while longer.

WHA?

Smash Ace
omg atlus u **** hater, just say u hate my sheik in teams, she wont cry
good luck little atlus.......
yo j666, show atlus he made a mistake not teamin with u, n team with me
if u dont wanna its cool., u can decide at tournament
unless macd said yes to ur proposal

Lovage

Smash Hero
CRAIGER are you going to this?

do the powers of naughtiness need to be revived?????

btw if anyone in the area needs a ride let me know

Top Bottom