• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Suny Days combo vid

ballin4life

Smash Hero
What song is this? Like some Roses/Daft Punk mash up.

Anyway nice video.

Shine usmash was cool and nice DK clips

edit: nevermind found song on Youtube by searching "Daft Punk roses"

SSBAfro

Smash Rookie
sorry if the song were uncomfortable. it's just that is the only one that will fit the video: / if you want I can change the song:)

The Star King

Smash Hero
Man, I liked the first 15 seconds of the song until I realized it was Daft Punk.

It's not that I hate Daft Punk's music itself or anything (although I'm not a fan either), it's just that Daft Punk is so overused in the Smash community it's not even funny.

You don't have to change it, just choose more carefully next time.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
maybe use some LINKIN PARK or NARUTO or BLEACH music because none of those are common at all and are totally indie :awesome:

seriously though daft punk is used because it's good :\

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
HI SHARKSQUAIL.

Use some sick Streetlight Manifesto, Catch 22 or Sublime I say.

The Star King

Smash Hero
maybe use some LINKIN PARK or NARUTO or BLEACH music because none of those are common at all and are totally indie :awesome:

seriously though daft punk is used because it's good :\
I would object to those too. I'm a fair guy. And Daft Punk is probably more overused in Smash than any of those.

That's your opinion. I think Daft Punk is pretty mediocre.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
the music isnt that bad that he needs to change it, atleast it was a remix that i never heard

HellxBound

Smash Cadet
You definitely should have had the song... oh wait it doesn't matter at all. I liked the fox edgeguarding. :)

Top Bottom