• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sunday, Feb. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
IGN gets to show video of gameplay later today. that should be fun

sucks about the delay, but it's for the best

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Well... 16 by 9 confirmed... and like someone else said... new stage?

Hmm... the time is now snug in the corner... sexy.

Also... Pikachu sucks again. lol.

No load times.

Custom controls... but we knew that.

Hmm... videos are a must.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Sigh. I wanted it to be on the 17th since the 17th's my birthday:laugh:. Oh Well. Thanks for comming close, and taking the time you need for development, Nintendo.

vargasdelman

Smash Rookie
now this just sucks.
my birthday is february 9th.
im going 2 be pulling my hair out all day.
ugh.
but its going to be the greatest game ever made
so i can wait

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
Sigh I had my Wii for a year now and only bought Wii Sports/Play and Twilight Princess, was hoping for SSBB to play during winter break. There are lots of games I want for Wii but haven't come out yet (Mario Kart, Mario Tennis, Real Tennis, Pikmin, No More Heroes, good war game, and such). I hope Guitar Hero 3 is worth it and I might buy Mario Galaxy or Metroid Prime 3. Hopefully I can try to wait w/ those.

If SSBB is delayed I hope for lots more characters (at least 40 total), better improved online battle system, and perhaps a downloadable playable SSBB demo for Wii. Since its in February now, maybe I should go to the E for All expo (45-64 dollars).

Edit: Yeah Best Game Ever!!! :D It'll be worth the wait.

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
To give people something to look forward to, and then crush them. Leaving them to forever cling to his every word, and gain total influence over them. He controls their world. Their happiness is brought on by character additions. Their sadness comes with the announcement of great delays. All who are caught in his web of deceit shall be forced to join his army and help him to take over the world.
:cry: that was beautiful man

Max780

Smash Apprentice
Where does it say Feb 10, 2008?

I read threw it and didn't say anything all I saw was "Brawl delay? Pure speculation at this point. Maybe it'll be just the opposite. Like I said, I'm still a little out of it."

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
ahhh shudup everyone ull have mario galaxy to hold u over which will be the second best game ever made

melee is still good too

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
at first i was like
"no your jokeing....it isnt going to be made later...."I then checked the site....I lost a little of my inner light but then I got a revalation...this game bill be better than it already looked, and that my freids borders on a ***kicking *******amazing good game!!!!

also this boosts my hopes of Megaman being in the game....PLEASE PUT HIM IN.

NukeA6

Smash Master
February 10?! You gotta be kidding me!

Oh well, I guess the best games need extra time. Just let it be the last delay before some bad event happens.

I should be able to handle the wait, hopefully.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
The upside, is more updates and information, and so SSBB will definitely be a better game (if that was possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom