• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
If hando flips town look at:

Zen, Sabrar, Z25, Logic.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Wow thanks for lynching someone not here, my grandma died so this is extra ****ed up.

Nice one ranmaru ranmaru

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
#10: Once a lynch is reached, votes are considered locked in. Votes and unvotes made after that will not be counted. (This is known as the Twilight phase.)
Lynch Deadlines will be 120 hours. There will then be a Twilight period of 0-12 hours. The Lynch Deadline applies whether or not any of the hosts are there to post the final votecount.
We can still talk right, until Osieorb calls it?

I voted at deadline, I don't think your post of "Time" is the offical cutoff. We'll see. did it matter anwyay?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also you literally had my claim, why do you think I referenced flavor, ice cream, checking, and naples? I was the Neapolitan

Handorin

Smash Hero
Trisscar (1) - , , , Spak
Deadbananas (2) - , , , , Sabrar BoomFrog
Z25 (6) - Ranmaru, LaserGuy, 3DSNinja, Malakandra, Banana Handorin
Handorin (5) - Z25, Xivii, , Pythag Jackrito bessie
Bessie (1) - Trisscar

Not voting: LogicoftheVI

I think this is right, waiting on official

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Wow thanks for lynching someone not here, my grandma died so this is extra ****ed up.

Nice one ranmaru ranmaru
I'm sorry? I was pushing you before that ever happened. I'm playing the game. I think it's ****ed up for guilting me about that man.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Boom I guess it didn't matter.

Z25 (6) - Ranmaru, LaserGuy, 3DSNinja, Malakandra, Bananas, Hando
Handorin (6) - Z25, Xivii, Pythag, Jack, Bessie, Boom
Deadbananas (2) - Handorin, Sabrar
Trisscar (1) -, Spak
Bessie (1) - Trisscar

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Like seriously that is the most ****ed up back stabbing ****tiest thing a ****ing person can do. I said I had to head out I needed a breather today. But you didn't give a **** and acted like a ****.

I really hope your proud of yourself Ran

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm sorry? I was pushing you before that ever happened. I'm playing the game. I think it's ****ed up for guilting me about that man.
You literally tagged people and started a vote train after the fact knowing I would not be here. How is that not the definition of ****ed up regardless of my alignment?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That is separate from the game. I'm sorry that is happening, but that doesn't mean we should allow pity to affect or influence our actions.
No, but you didn't even tag me, which shows you give no ****s and have no decency. If you really think thats not wrong especially given this damn day and age then I don't know what's wrong with you

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Still think this is a case of the game needing to be paused while this is sorted out. Not sure what the moderators policies are on that, but this is extraordinary circumstances.

Sympathies again Z25 Z25

Trisscar

Smash Ace
I will also note that I would prefer not to vote at all until a decision is made in this case.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Don't not vote Z just because of the RL stuff. If you really think they are more scummy then Handorin then that's a fair play and you shouldn't feel guilty about it. It's just a game, I don't think Z will take it personally.
Well your both ****ing wrong. The point of the game is to let people defend themselves, not lynch blindly. And yet you both just did that, so again thanks. Funny how scummy this looks to you two as people outside of the game.

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Final Day 1 Votecount

I named the file "something something mucsi."
Trisscar (1) - Spak
Deadbananas (1) - Sabrar
Handorin (6) - Z25, Xivii, Pythag, Jackrito, Bessie, BoomFrog
Z25 (6) - LaserGuy, Ranmaru, 3DSNinja, Malakandra, Deadbananas, Handorin
Bessie (1) - Trisscar

Not voting: LogicoftheVI

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.

The End of Day post and any actions that need taking will be coming shortly. I apologize for the wait.
Please continue to not post in the thread.

Last edited:

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Night 1 Start

No lynch occurred.

Xivii Xivii Trisscar Trisscar 3DSNinja 3DSNinja Deadbananas Deadbananas Spak Spak Malakandra Malakandra ranmaru ranmaru Pythag Pythag Z25 Z25 Handorin Handorin LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI BoomFrog BoomFrog Jackrito Jackrito Sabrar Sabrar bessie bessie LaserGuy LaserGuy fontisian fontisian

Z25 has been replaced by fonti. Two or more other player(s) may be replaced and/or modkilled before the end of the Night phase.

Do not discuss the circumstances around replacements or modkills.

I remind all players that:

1. This is a game. You are expected to keep things civil. Expect very few warnings for this in future phases.
  2. Keep the out-of-game separate from the in-game. In particular, accusations of rulebreaking, copy-pasting of out-of-game communications in the thread, and other out-of-game attacks/angleshoots are not acceptable. Expect extremely few to zero warnings for this in future phases.
  3. The minimum activity requirement is a minimum. It's not something that is difficult to achieve, should you be actively involved in the game. If anything, an average player should be nowhere close to hitting the minimum activity requirement. Inactivity is toxicity. Expect a continued close eye on this in future phases.

I was hoping not to have to make a post like this here, but in past games, I have been known to modkill a lot more than most other hosts. My tolerance for toxicity is notoriously low. I am a firm believer in extra chances, but I also believe in interpretation of context and setting final warnings. I would prefer not to have to modkill players here, but in the end, I have no compunctions with tightening my expectations for behaviour in this game and handing out modkills liberally. I've considered about 8-9 modkills over the course of 17-player games at least twice. One of those games ended up having three modkills, the other one ended up having four. I was looking forward to running this game here as I felt this community was refreshingly low on toxicity compared to others which I have witnessed. However, I will not hesitate to consider harsher measures here as well should the game devolve once more. You have been warned.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%​

Night 1 Actions are due within 24 hours. Day 2 will start roughly 24-36 hours later to account for the host's life outside of mafia.

DO NOT POST during the Night phase.

Last edited:

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Should we cast last minute votes now that things have been decided, or are we full on ending this particular day?

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Day 2 Start

LaserGuy has died! He was...

Welcome to Something Something Mafia!

You are a Town Vanilla.

You win when all Mafia team members are eliminated.

Wiisp has entered the thread as a non-voting Friend of 3DSNinja!

3DSNinja has died! He was...

Welcome to Something Something Mafia!

You are a Town Imaginary Friend.

Before the start of the game, you may choose a person who is not playing in the game. Throughout the game, you two may talk here in this role PM. At any time, you may bring your friend into the game until the next End of Day. If you do so, you become vanilla.

You win when all Mafia team members are eliminated.

Ranmaru has been replaced by Cuthalion.

Do not discuss the circumstances around replacements or modkills.

Xivii Xivii Trisscar Trisscar 3DSNinja 3DSNinja Deadbananas Deadbananas Spak Spak Malakandra Malakandra Pythag Pythag Handorin Handorin LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI BoomFrog BoomFrog Jackrito Jackrito Sabrar Sabrar bessie bessie LaserGuy LaserGuy fontisian fontisian Cuthalion Cuthalion

Day 2 Lynch Deadline will be Friday, May 29th at 10:15 PM PST.

fontisian

Smash Champion
For everyone else, hi, I'm a fontisian. You can call me font, fonti or the Witch, provided it's in the phrase "kill the Witch." I've got about eight years of forum mafia experience across a bunch of sites. I prefer to play a more supportive style, with a focus on building a towncore. I also have a fun not-vanilla result from last Night, but I won't be sharing the details there just yet.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
THESE LOSERS TRIED TO KILL ME BEFORE I GOT INTO THE GAME
I SEE U, I WILL FIND U
BET ON IT

Top Bottom