• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I could care less in regards to what Hand is saying it this point
your alignment will not be affected by his words

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I could care less in regards to what Hand is saying it this point
your alignment will not be affected by his words
Not to you maybe, based off the level of play off some though. I would not be shocked if some people did.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
That case is fine I guess but pretty much a rehash of things that were already said on Logic so not anything new, and you never really pushed this after the fact just sat on Hando all day. Scum are more likely to do this since a dead game state is better for them.

Your point on me is weak though in that world, it is not worth bussing. A ny credit is negated and Z25 was more likely at the time also. I had no reason to change my own stance, on not voting Hando if scum. I can just sit off wagon. and point to my reasons for not voting there. I also don't make such a big deal out of not voting Z25 if my teammate is the alt and I had a previous scum read on Z25. They is my whole ethics thing, but lets talk general terms and players.

Your post just quoted about Logic showed your thoughts on me were not as bad, I would say my play has improved a lot since then so saying you still scum read me and trying to use a potential bus as a reason is just bad.
I had been pushing Logic, considering I voted him, but Handorin was always a stronger scum read so of course I switched back to that when he was an option again and well he voted himself.

Alright, I'll not go into that because of ethics and the whole mess.

But I don't think your play has improved drastically sense then, and I don't think you can say it objectively has since you had a higher vig vote than me. I don't like that you said you thought logic was a better shot in post 2199, and then did not vote for him for Vig. I understand you reasoning more now as doing the very same thing seems to have backfired on me, but I think its always better to go for someone you think is scum, rather than go with someone you feel is more likely until much closer to deadline. I also don't like you advocating for Xivii to hammer.

sorry it took me long to reply I was eating dinner.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I will bite my tongue here and not say the words I am going to say in regards to your play this game
this will be a post-game discussion if I even remember to check this game after I get yeeted
someone remember to ping me

Wiisp

Smash Lord
if anyone wants more reasons why Handorin needs to die
look no further than these two posts and his self vote
don't think about his alignment anymore
and just think about moving forward

I believe in you all!

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I had been pushing Logic, considering I voted him, but Handorin was always a stronger scum read so of course I switched back to that when he was an option again and well he voted himself.

Alright, I'll not go into that because of ethics and the whole mess.

But I don't think your play has improved drastically sense then, and I don't think you can say it objectively has since you had a higher vig vote than me. I don't like that you said you thought logic was a better shot in post 2199, and then did not vote for him for Vig. I understand you reasoning more now as doing the very same thing seems to have backfired on me, but I think its always better to go for someone you think is scum, rather than go with someone you feel is more likely until much closer to deadline. I also don't like you advocating for Xivii to hammer.

sorry it took me long to reply I was eating dinner.
Ok I just checked you did vote Logic for some reason thought you were on Hando all day. so that does check out. I dont call that pushing him though, that is a blind vote.

I feel my personal play has improved, I don't care what others think. People are normally wrong on me I'm used to it, but I get the job done regardless. I'm not defending my vig shot vote because like said before the vig shot is different then a lynch in my book. What does it matter if he hammered Osie does Twlights normally if hammered early, stop rehashing things other people said.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
if anyone wants more reasons why Handorin needs to die
look no further than these two posts and his self vote
don't think about his alignment anymore
and just think about moving forward

I believe in you all!
Well yeah he needs to die, they is no debate on that.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
maybe urs is different, mine shows 50
either way, I got u at 266 posts

Wiisp

Smash Lord
like I said, this would be a lot easier, if I could at least see the full posts in the search function
like I am sure I could get a better read of you if I could read through all your posts

Jackrito

Smash Ace
maybe urs is different, mine shows 50
either way, I got u at 266 posts
No you are right it is 50 when I check myself lol. On Triss the second page was only 20.

On another note 266 may be one of my highest post counts since I started using sites with iso feature.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
....twould be very useful if the board stated what time zone it was running in, maybe I can change a setting somewhere.....

I'm reading Logic as a good vig target regardless of flip atm. However Jackrito is correct that we are in First Past the Post voting atm, and therefore for my vote to count I need to join a wagon in that regard.
Therefore my vig vote is Malak I think in either scenario.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Because logic no voting makes me feel like Logic knew both main wagons were town, and voting for either one which would of broken the tie would make him look suspicious.
Logic was not around for that tho?
Your argument only holds up if I was there acting like I didnt want to vote them.
Not sure how just not being there at all incrimanates me?

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I need to do a full review of Pythag and Spak tbh. I'm fine with with most of the rest as town atm maybe Bessie but their tone feels town and they is some clear issues going on there.

That last part means without Mala and Logic of course. DB I see as scummy also, but that claim and vig issue makes them town for now.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
thats three people now who would rather vote logic, but whatever.
Logic was not around for that tho?
Your argument only holds up if I was there acting like I didnt want to vote them.
Not sure how just not being there at all incrimanates me?
if you weren't there sure, but thats also not the main reason for me thinking you are scum. I am associating scum you to be more likely with a town Hand.

Cuthalion

Smash Cadet
Should be clear tbh, but I get it paranoia can make it hard lol.
this is a weird reply
ok lets go with this
Logic/Hand/Malak/Spak
like, yes

but that's also the shruggiest wolfteam of all time

if it is that, or close to that, i understand why they're all off in irkutsk instead of posting, but.
Im honestly a fan (usually). Here it's fine seeing as we got 2 town bodies d2 anyway.
you're right, that does make it worth it

Wiisp

Smash Lord
sometimes the shruggiest wolf team is just correct?
if we have to assume deep wolves, I believe in you guys
but if there isnt at least two wolves in that PoE, I will be baffled

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
How is having 2 town bodies fine?
If we had mislynches and mafia got a kill that would be 2 bodies.
Had we mislynches yesterday 2 bodies start of today losing 3 is worse no?
We basically started D2 where we would "normally".
thats three people now who would rather vote logic, but whatever.

if you weren't there sure, but thats also not the main reason for me thinking you are scum. I am associating scum you to be more likely with a town Hand.
Why tho?
That's the question?
Did I mention I hate preflip?

Wiisp

Smash Lord
WHO THE HELL CARES IF WE HAVE MISLYNCHES
OUR VOTES ARE THE ONLY WAY TO ACHIEVE THE TOWN WIN-CON

Jackrito

Smash Ace
If we had mislynches and mafia got a kill that would be 2 bodies.
Had we mislynches yesterday 2 bodies start of today losing 3 is worse no?
We basically started D2 where we would "normally".

Why tho?
That's the question?
Did I mention I hate preflip?
If hando flips scum today though we would of had 2 town and 1 wolf dead. We also would have votes to look at in that world when scum pick the kills it is to help them not us. Lasor getting Killed did nothing for me. We did get Wisp which was good, but he could of done a lot more if we had a lynch to work from. Without that we just had assumptions and guess work. We don't win by all of us dying.

Cuthalion

Smash Cadet
sometimes the shruggiest wolf team is just correct?
if we have to assume deep wolves, I believe in you guys
but if there isnt at least two wolves in that PoE, I will be baffled
no i think it makes sense from like a

threadstate

pov

mild stagnation makes sense

Wiisp

Smash Lord
god damnit if I am going to leave a ****ing legacy
I will die on this ledge

Jackrito is town

Top Bottom