• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Wiisp

Smash Lord
OOG is out of game, stuff that is irrelevant to how we should be reading people, "in game"
like again, my condolences to Z25, but it holds no relevance to this game, and people should not be reading him differently based on it
nor should people be reading into others reactions to it

fontisian

Smash Champion
neither town nor wolf wisp cares about your real-life issues in regards to your alignment in a particular game
I lynched Fonti like a day after she got married, and she flipped wolf lmao
Different people, Wiisp. You don't care about the irl stuff, someone like Mala might.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Vig: Mala

Since it looks like it's coming down to mala and Jack.
I agree with this. Vigging Mala > vigging Jack

Yes, I don't think it was scum!pythag's intention to bus. Jack switched at the last moment. Bessie joined right after. And you voted at the last second. A similar thing happened to me in NNY. I did not at all intend to bus Peaceful Whale, but votes changed at the last moment and I would have been incriminated if I suddenly switched.
How do you explain my vote on Handorin D2 then? I kinda went through a roller coaster, cause I was with the lynch, and then it seemed like we were going to vanilla check Hando tonight. tbh I'm still a little lost as to what happened to that plan, but Hando found himself back on the menu, and I can't really disagree with Spak's take on Hand's self vote.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Xivii Xivii
so are you claiming vig?
Nani!?
I agree with this. Vigging Mala > vigging Jack

How do you explain my vote on Handorin D2 then? I kinda went through a roller coaster, cause I was with the lynch, and then it seemed like we were going to vanilla check Hando tonight. tbh I'm still a little lost as to what happened to that plan, but Hando found himself back on the menu, and I can't really disagree with Spak's take on Hand's self vote.
The entire scum team is bussing at this point though assuming he's mafia. He's not even fighting the lynch. Any votes or scum reads, sans maybe my own, should be taken as null.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nani!?
The entire scum team is bussing at this point though assuming he's mafia. He's not even fighting the lynch. Any votes or scum reads, sans maybe my own, should be taken as null.
So am I bussing by being on the wagon or not?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Alright, I get the logic behind making vig shot a second lynch. But it looks like its going to be between me and Jack right now. So if it comes down to it I will blatantly self pres but here's what I advocate for.
If handorin is scum shoot Jack.
If handorin is town shoot logic. I think logic gives us more info here than killing Jack, since he didn't vote D1 I think if Hando is town it could be because he knew they were both town and didn't want to hop on one and sway it.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
do not shoot Logic here
I don't understand how you are happy with Logic performance in this game, we are the only people who know his town game and this is not it. possible this is one off but your defense of his play is beyond annoying to me.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Alright, I get the logic behind making vig shot a second lynch. But it looks like its going to be between me and Jack right now. So if it comes down to it I will blatantly self pres but here's what I advocate for.
If handorin is scum shoot Jack.
If handorin is town shoot logic. I think logic gives us more info here than killing Jack, since he didn't vote D1 I think if Hando is town it could be because he knew they were both town and didn't want to hop on one and sway it.
why does Hando being scum make me scum also?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (2) - Boom, Jackrito
Pythag (1) - Xivii
Jackrito (4) - Wiisp, Cuthalion, Sabrar, fontisian

TownHando
Mala (3) - Boom, Jackrito, Cuthalion
Pythag (1) - Xivi
Jackrito (3) - Wiisp, Sabrar, fontisian
ScumHando
Mala (2) - Boom, Jackrito, Xivii
Jackrito (4) - Wiisp, Cuthalion, Sabrar, fontisian, Malakandra

TownHando
Mala (3) - Jackrito, Cuthalion, Xivii
Pythag (1) - Boom
Logic (1) - Malakandra

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Fixed numbers

ScumHando
Mala (3) - Boom, Jackrito, Xivii
Jackrito (5) - Wiisp, Cuthalion, Sabrar, fontisian, Malakandra

TownHando
Pythag (1) - Boom
Logic (1) - Malakandra

Wiisp

Smash Lord
actually fine, I can't say that I am impressed by Logic's no voting
which is even more garbage then when he decided to advocate no lynching at the start of every game
because he doesnt vote, he is effectively making the town win-con harder to achieve

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
LogicoftheVI LogicoftheVI and bessie bessie If RL work is busy then np, but if you get a minute you should pick who the Vig should shoot tonight. You can pick differently between the cases of scum hando and town hando. The choice is basically between Malakadra and Jackrito in both cases.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
why does Hando being scum make me scum also?
I don't think you and logic are scum partners, and your switch onto hand towards EoD last night makes me think it could of been a bus attempt if he flips scum. Logic not voting makes it more likely he is scum if both are town and not trying to look bad.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Handorin Handorin You get a vote too. If you flip town, who should the vig shoot tonight? You get to pick between Malakadra and Jackrito.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Logic never gets shot here though, so what Malak is effectively doing, is creating wine
in the inevitable outcome of him dying and possibly flipping red, he is disassociating himself from Logic

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
ScumHando
Mala (4) - Boom, Jackrito, Deadbananas, Xivii

TownHando
Pythag (1) - Boom
Logic (1) - Malakandra
Jackrito (4) - Wiisp, Sabrar, fontisian, Deadbananas

Wiisp

Smash Lord
in a very simple world
its like Malak/Hando/Logic/X
with X being some combination of Spak/Bessie

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Logic never gets shot here though, so what Malak is effectively doing, is creating wine
in the inevitable outcome of him dying and possibly flipping red, he is disassociating himself from Logic
We've still got like four hours till EoD. I think we should shoot Logic if Hando flips town here.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
ScumHando
Mala (4) - Boom, Jackrito, Deadbananas, Xivii

TownHando
Pythag (1) - Boom
Logic (1) - Malakandra
Jackrito (4) - Wiisp, Sabrar, fontisian, Deadbananas
vig Mala

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I don't see why you are so against shooting Logic, his vote looks bad if Hando flips town here, and judging by how everyone has Hando as a scum lean in your chart the expectation is he flips scum, so why go with a shot that we expect either way, when the Vig could adjust to a new target which has more potential based on the actual flip.

Top Bottom