• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

bessie

Smash Journeyman
ah, when I come in I look over all the posts Im missing, the first thing that usually comes to my mind is why did Laser die, and where are the scum hiding if one isn't Handorin. I've been trying to focus on Cuth but he hasn't talked much and neither have most of my reads recently, so I guess right now you and Boom are a main focus, and Wiisp since his time on the thread needs to count. Outside of the game I don't think about it that much since I've been reading a book a lot and that takes up focus, but most of my idle thoughts like in the shower have been over why Laser guy died and of course over possible scum theories.
I agree with everyone else that you’re overthinking this, at least for now. It could be because he was locked in on scum so scum killed him, or he was locked in on town so scum killed him to make his scum reads look bad, or just because they thought he was too townie to lynch, or it was completely random.

I mean its possible sure, but i don't think a scum would want to use an ability that could have them die if some random person was shot that much.
Were you required to use your ability?

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Like I said earlier what if he does not flip red this was a wasted day. I can't believe how so many of you are just so sure on this and not at least using time to hunt other potential scum. He is not the only scum in this game if you are all right. You can still think he is the correct lynch today and do other stuff
Tbf we have been, it's probably the main reason things are moving so slowly atm.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Um....they were bad in my list for wisp game?

I will try to provide this by the morning or in the morning but I make no promises.

Look man you're just barking up the wrong tree.
My biggest issue with you is even when I give you something it still is not enough.
Instead of talking about what I gave you you say you expect something different.
Instead of talking to me about what I posted in that readlist your focus is on 2 people not being talked about.
Before you asked me about boom I was very clear on why I would not join that train but again you need more than I've given to see mr how.
Look at my body of work.
Outside of the meta (which I admit is more to my PR/wolf meta) what do you come up with?
If it is scum.so be it but I think you will find that conclusion hard to come to of you remove your meta read.
I looked at your body of work and was not impressed at all you are doing zero scum hunting or voting. Your reads are shallow and low effort, apart from that one readlist which pre prepared. You should take it as a damn compliment that I have high expecations for you, I normally have you as a easy town read. In baby game when I tunneled you and died N1 I spend rest of the game thinking you were town.

If you think I'm approuching you in a scum like way vote me then just do something.

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I will only except a lynch today on players not playing the game
Xivii/Hando/Bessie/Spak/Malak

I think I am going to drop Malak down below Bessie and Spak
and switch Spak with bessie

Pythag
Jackrito
Spak
Bessie
Malakandra

Handorin
I would be real happy with a Malak lynch but that is never happening because they are town read for reasons I don't really understand. Any one in that list I'm fine with really apart from maybe Bessie but would not fight it either. Malak and Spak are my top preference though, I agree Hando is properly the right lynch today so people can get their arses in gear the next day, because he has nothing redeemable.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
the irony of Logic liking my post about no one playing the game
lol

you all suck

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Tbf we have been, it's probably the main reason things are moving so slowly atm.
No people have not that is why I'm mad right now and Wisp is as well. If you feel this is a productive day of scum hunting you standards are low.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
there is literally no sane reason to lynch Jackrito over Hand or Malak honestly
like if you are afraid of Hand because everyone wolf read him, then vote Malak
else give us a real reason to vote someone else

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
I looked at your body of work and was not impressed at all you are doing zero scum hunting or voting. Your reads are shallow and low effort, apart from that one readlist which pre prepared. You should take it as a damn compliment that I have high expecations for you, I normally have you as a easy town read. In baby game when I tunneled you and died N1 I spend rest of the game thinking you were town.

If you think I'm approuching you in a scum like way vote me then just do something.
I just had this argument with Crossbell in Mostly Seinin that I dont like to just throw my vote around these days. Nor did I do it in the babysitter game.

Sadly weekends are best for me time wise but thata when night happens to fall worh osie running 120 hour days.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
I think Jack mentioned this, but the fact that we currently don't have someone champing at the bit to get DB lynched makes me think that the other killer isn't town aligned, (is vig town aligned or TP?) so I don't know if that logic holds.
I'm not following you here, why would a town vig be trying to get Deadbananas lynched? If a town vig targeted Deadbananas they would know there is there is a good chance he is telling the truth at least about his ability.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
you know why Game #6 of Champs was the first-ever sweep in Champs history
because we all put in work
I encouraged people to vote anything, and JJJ forced people to play the same game I utilized here

Jackrito

Smash Ace
I just had this argument with Crossbell in Mostly Seinin that I dont like to just throw my vote around these days. Nor did I do it in the babysitter game.

Sadly weekends are best for me time wise but thata when night happens to fall worh osie running 120 hour days.
I'm not asking you to throw a vote around I'm asking you to vote at all . Or maybe do some scum hunting at least.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
town can literally own win games by voting, like even with some KP like a vig, they still can't win the game WITH THAT
USE YOUR GOD DAMN VOTES

Jackrito

Smash Ace
you know why Game #6 of Champs was the first-ever sweep in Champs history
because we all put in work
I encouraged people to vote anything, and JJJ forced people to play the same game I utilized here
I was wondering where you got that from.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
....here.

Town on Handorin, anyone who does not vote them by End of Day is forever susp. No lynch here means we lose a possible days worth of majority at minimum.
There has to be a maf lynch today. Handorin has willingly marked themselves as mafia and this is not a ******* game, therefore no jester.

Vote.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Everyone is so caught up on being right, and wanting to make the perfect vote
that we lose out on votal analysis, because you play like robots, instead of just voting on a wim
which is scary as hell for mafia to deal with

THere is nothing wrong with being wrong, but there is nothing to gain by doing nothing

Jackrito

Smash Ace
....here.

Town on Handorin, anyone who does not vote them by End of Day is forever susp. No lynch here means we lose a possible days worth of majority at minimum.
There has to be a maf lynch today. Handorin has willingly marked themselves as mafia and this is not a ******* game, therefore no jester.

Vote.
A town member can do this when they feel the tide is against them and the best thing for game state, I did it in my last game. Not that it makes him town but don't judge someone. Its not easy to be scumread by everyone in a game it can really kill the will to play.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
he hasn't done anything to lose the will to play
Giraffe was the top train for a while during day 1 of my champs game
but he put in work, and we buried the wolf instead of him

Handorin is also a combination of possible wolf, as well as an information lynch
its like the best of both worlds right now
but none of this matters if people dont play the game after I die

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Granted, but at this point no lynch is better for mafia than any lynch.

Vote or you are susp for the rest of this game, irregardless of your previous play. Wiisp is gone after this day and possibly two other town as well, there is no time for this nonsense at this point.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Going to bed.
Wisp I started on that read list will try to go over the 4 others jack has asked me about and give more detail.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Handorin is also a combination of possible wolf, as well as an information lynch
What info do you think we get off of a Hando lynch? It seems like a good lynch, but not really for info lynch (there are better lynches for info imo).

Wiisp

Smash Lord
What info do you think we get off of a Hando lynch? It seems like a good lynch, but not really for info lynch (there are better lynches for info imo).
like who?
his lynch opens up wagon analysis
honestly the vig should have shot in the trains and not outside

Jackrito

Smash Ace
he hasn't done anything to lose the will to play
Giraffe was the top train for a while during day 1 of my champs game
but he put in work, and we buried the wolf instead of him

but none of this matters if people dont play the game after I die
Possible wolf I agree info lynch not so much since its rare for everyone to scumread someone at the same time. Do I think has to die yes, has it ruined today yes.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
like who?
his lynch opens up wagon analysis
honestly the vig should have shot in the trains and not outside
Gotcha, that makes sense. I was thinking more about his interactions with others, and I don't remember him interacting heavily with the rest of the game or ever being a talking point. I agree with Jack that toDay's wagon likely won't be as useful (unless it doesn't happen, which would be kinda sketch for those who refused to jump over), but looking back at yesterDay's might be insightful.

Jackrito

Smash Ace

Vote or you are susp for the rest of this game, irregardless of your previous play. Wiisp is gone after this day and possibly two other town as well, there is no time for this nonsense at this point.
No body here is saying we no lynch I will vote him to try and push it over if needed like I did yesterday. Mafia is not suppose to be played this way where you just whack a vote down then do nothing. We are not in lylo with only 1 scum the day should be spend better. Stop saying things that you think make you sound town.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
all of the people that should be lynched today dont have much interactions though

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Gotcha, that makes sense. I was thinking more about his interactions with others, and I don't remember him interacting heavily with the rest of the game or ever being a talking point. I agree with Jack that toDay's wagon likely won't be as useful (unless it doesn't happen, which would be kinda sketch for those who refused to jump over), but looking back at yesterDay's might be insightful.
I agree that yesterday will give us info from this lynch, but the wagon formation today is weak based off how it went so early. He's always being a talking point just lacked in interactions I think he had some intresting ones from day one but no point looking at that until flip. we have his reads at least also

bessie

Smash Journeyman
In hindsight my plans usually work out. But I'm sure bessie will be glad to give a counterexample or two.
Sabrar’s a very methodical player, and like me he tends to like to focus on game mechanics. Working out the optimal play from the setup and night results.

X-Men Mafia and your outrageous lynch plan to win the game. Oh wait, that worked.
Ghostbusters. You lost that for town but that was more for being stubborn.
Secret Santa 2017. There. Your logic failed you in that one.

A read list should not have the exact amount of scum you think are in the game that is just trying to be fancy.
I agree with this and got in to an argument with someone in Flavorless Mafia, because they assumed I was town reading someone based on where that person was on my list, and an assumed number of scum in the game.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
I'm not following you here, why would a town vig be trying to get Deadbananas lynched? If a town vig targeted Deadbananas they would know there is there is a good chance he is telling the truth at least about his ability.
No body here is saying we no lynch I will vote him to try and push it over if needed like I did yesterday. Mafia is not suppose to be played this way where you just whack a vote down then do nothing. We are not in lylo with only 1 scum the day should be spend better. Stop saying things that you think make you sound town.
Not attempting to sound towny, this is purely numbers. Town needs to lynch a mafia today to not be down to the wire tomorrow.

Jackrito

Smash Ace

Also just remembered since looking at end of day 1 you voted off wagon on Bessie, so you don't get to talk about no lynching and how bad it is when you were part of the problem day 1.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Day 1 had no information and town had a vast majority by most usual portions of maf v town players. That is not the case today.

Top Bottom