• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Unvote Sabrar

Logic it is weird, im leaning towards a funny coincidence right now, but you saying that its totally normal that the two people who were targeted for kills are also the ones that you having nothing on is also weird.

Vote Boomfrog -WISP PROXXY VOTE

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Also some people might be thinking, Wisp is awfully aggressive, and to that, I say again, I got 5 days to solve this game, so I will get all of you to talk me

Jackrito

Smash Ace
Shout out to Matt my driver for giving me a chance to participate in this game today.

I had a list of all the name I got to some players others I didn't
That is all no special reason some have more info than others other than that is all I was able to do.
Laser I did not
Dead I did not
It is just happenstance but you guys want to make more?
I know you said your list had no order, but it must of had some its not done by the player list which most people would do, or by who posted first so just wondering.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Unvote Sabrar

Logic it is weird, im leaning towards a funny coincidence right now, but you saying that its totally normal that the two people who were targeted for kills are also the ones that you having nothing on is also weird.

Vote Boomfrog -WISP PROXXY VOTE
+1

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Why as town do you not do everyone apart from those two. You had time to make big things on some people. I can understand you not doing everyone but you have to admit its weird maybe this was just unlucky but chances of you missing out the two people who were suppose to die is amazing to me. Even if you had an one liner I would be fine like you did on some others.

I also don't like how you are attacking me for my irl town take away on you I said on day one when Ran asked me about you that you felt like Token this game where you were scum that should be a pretty clear sign that I was not townreading you anymore.

I'm going to stop this for a bit though because I don't want to tunnel on you, since I'm sick of tunneling in games lately.
So you're assuming tha mafia targeted two people and I just so happen to forget to talk about or remove those name? Why even have those names there if im just going to kill them? My scum game is bad but not in that way my friend.

It wasnt an attack...why trump it up tomaomething more than a comment I made.
Fact is I couldn't post as much I explained that to ran or did you miss it? You didn't even explain that it is more fitting/indicative of my scum meta to disappear yet that's the reason you're backing off your town read isn't it (disappearing)?

So work with me then what about the other 10 or so people I did talk about anything you agree or disagree with? I think the focus on two missing while ignoring the work I actually was able put in has gotten under my skin a bit.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I still want to get all the lower posters to make more posts

Malakandra Malakandra
Where are you
Spak Spak
Hi 2-3 scum leans and explanations, thanks

Same to you Malak

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
None this game, in terms of hedging, but I like how you are handling Logic, despite everyone calling it dumb, logic could still very well be town
It is dumb.....af
You will see in time
But you're too stubborn I doubt you will admit it and own it in the end.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Talk to me about Bessie and Mal, since they both have a low amount of posts but you say you feel they are townie, why?
Number of posts isnt a big thing but what they do with them is.
They both seems to make the most of each post.
I've been able to follow and I understand where they are coming from.
I think I gave a example of a post I felt was townie from bessie but also I feel they've been very consistent.
Mala didn't stand out much at all but o found myself really liking their posts when I did come across them. Especially one particular post during xi vs ran.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Jack is actually pushing things, I'm sure this is town jack, more sure than I was last time when I was wrong
Let's not forget that he tries harder as mafia (stated himself here).
Still not going to knock him just wa t a better push than he disappeared and slipped.
My mafia game is horrible if I'm scum he ca. Do better than that.

LogicoftheVI

Smash Journeyman
Going to take some time to backread and see of anything hits me.
More reading and thinking less talking.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
You are the one voting me for it so that should mean you believe I have being so are able to prove it
No. Not going to bother when the result will be, "yeah I'm just scummy like that".

This push on Logic is so far off base I don't know where you can be coming from.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
There is no way you look at that push and pretend you dont see what me/dead/jack/fonti see
how you want to interpret it, is totally up to you, but to call the push baseless, is absurd

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Sabrar Sabrar Can you thoroughly explain your DeadBananas vote now?

Trisscar Trisscar If you had been able to vote who would you have voted for?
Emmmm, honestly things were becoming a tyre fyre so I was unsure. Probably Deadbananas?

Darn it guys, I'm gone for less than a day trying to move, and you already mave 4+ pages on content?
mood

Reads are still mostly on Boom and Bessie, Boom because the sheer amount of pushing early D1, Bessie because that logic just drops nearly everything but what supports their point.

Also I agree with Pythag that is indeed hilarious.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
I see how it is, when I get home from work, you all just suddenly die in real life
cool
I'm not lonely, I swear

fontisian

Smash Champion
Aight, I'll bite.

Category 1:
Xivii - town
Trisscar - town
LogicoftheVI - town
Deadbananas - town
Spak - town

Category 2:
malakandra - town
Cuthalion - scum
Pythag - town
Fonti - town
Handorin - scum

Category 3:
BoomFrog - scum
Jackrito - scum
Sabrar - scum
Bessie - town

My check is in the scums.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Xivii - Lots of arguing day 1
Trisscar - Gee I wonder ;)
3DSNinja (~Swap Wiisp) - N1 Town Imaginary Friend
Deadbananas - Iffy play
Spak - Not on enough for much impression despite their efforts, on the fence
malakandra - Same as Spak
Ranmaru (Swap Cuthalion) - Greetings Cuthalion Cuthalion ! Welcome to the game, hope you enjoy your time.
Pythag - Some of their logic caused me to tilt my head a bit D1, can't remember which or why
Z25 (Swap fontisian) - Greetings to you as well fontisian fontisian ! Hope you have a good time here.
Handorin - Quiet, joined Booms push D1, been a scumlean for most people since
LogicoftheVI - Some logic feels off
BoomFrog - Aggro push D1, has calmed since, glad to see it
Jackrito - Saw what I was doing early on, and seemed to be trying to help without outright shoving the group into it face first
Sabrar - *shrug*
Bessie - Their logic makes little sense to me
LaserGuy - N1 Town Vanilla

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Prefer not to, don't want to mentally predispose myself to thinking certain people are town or not if new evidence comes up.

Wiisp

Smash Lord
Prefer not to, don't want to mentally predispose myself to thinking certain people are town or not if new evidence comes up.
thats not the point of the game, play the game

to be clear, nobody is allowed to refuse to play the game
also, its called re-evaluating

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Mmmmmorly.

Ehhhh

Most towny:
Jackrito - Saw what I was doing early on, and seemed to be trying to help without outright shoving the group into it face first
Spak - Not on enough for much impression despite their efforts, on the fence

Less Towny:
Xivii - Lots of arguing day 1
malakandra - Same as Spak
Pythag - Some of their logic caused me to tilt my head a bit D1, can't remember which or why

Slightly off:
LogicoftheVI - Some logic feels off
Sabrar - *shrug*

Very off:
BoomFrog - Aggro push D1, has calmed since, glad to see it
Handorin - Quiet, joined Booms push D1, been a scumlean for most people since
Deadbananas - Iffy play
Bessie - Their logic makes little sense to me

Trisscar

Smash Ace
The two current swaps are not in because I'm disinclined to judge them based near-purely on their predecessors.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Why do you have spak as most towny and mala as less towny if they both haven't made much of an impression on you?

Also, judging Cuth and I off our predecessors is fine. We're the same slots.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Spak, when they have actually posted, has been towny in their logic and wording as I've parsed it. Jack is the only one who has been more so in a way I can actively quantify. Everybody else just has a lower internal "score" right now.

Yeaaaah but I'm seeing a lot of "being rude is fine as long as you win irregardless of team" opinions recently, and that is an automatic scumread for me.

Top Bottom