• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sumting Sumting Maifa | Game Over

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Hm? No they linked some mafia role wiki or something. I've been using a common role list from the Mafia Colosseum forums (which is where the game I just posted was) which was thrown at me by Osie so I could reference it and not ask literally hundreds of questions about different roles. I'm not going to use this apparently random wiki site to try to predict how roles in this game are working over said common role list, that would be silly.
I believe Mafia Scum wiki is more common than Mafia Coliseum. Anyways, misread your post so its entirely my bad.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
I should probably note that this game DOES have plurality lynch at EoD, which I assume means it'll lynch me if I have the most votes regardless of how many actually voted.
For various obvious reasons I'd rather not be lynched today, not least of which being that I think all the people currently voting me are maf, and town majority is shrinking. 'Preciate if people who haven't voted would vote tbh. XD

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Votecount 3.3

Sorry, that message still wasn't quite accurate. Let's try again.

Pythag (2) - fontisian, LogicoftheVI
LogicoftheVI (4) - Malakandra, Trisscar, Deadbananas, Jackrito
Trisscar (4) - Xivii, Spak, Sabrar, bessie

Not voting: Pythag, Toko Fukawa

@Xivii Trisscar Trisscar Deadbananas Deadbananas Spak Spak Malakandra Malakandra Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane Pythag Pythag fontisian fontisian @LogicoftheVI @Jackrito Sabrar Sabrar @bessie

Day 3 Lynch Deadline will be Friday, June 5th at 10:15 AM PST. (About an hour from now.)
Quoting this so its on the new page.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
it does have plurality, I'm more worried about a tie happening at this rate since that would mean no lynch and thats not really something we can afford

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Yeaahhh, though so far I think Jack and Logic are the ones who have said they'll be gone? Did I miss someone else saying so?

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I'm not super happy with Pythah, but lynching him today does nothing to solve the problem of the logic and triss claims

osieorb18

Smash Ace
Votecount 3.3b

Updated the votes to account for some missed vote changes (due to formatting)...

Pythag (2) - fontisian, LogicoftheVI
LogicoftheVI (4) - Malakandra, Trisscar, Deadbananas, Jackrito
Xivii (1) - Pythag
Trisscar (4) - Xivii, Spak, Sabrar, bessie

Not voting: Toko Fukawa

@Xivii Trisscar Trisscar Deadbananas Deadbananas Spak Spak Malakandra Malakandra Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane Pythag Pythag fontisian fontisian @LogicoftheVI @Jackrito Sabrar Sabrar @bessie

Day 3 Lynch Deadline will be Friday, June 5th at 10:15 AM PST. (About half an hour from now.)

Last edited:

fontisian

Smash Champion
I actually dont mind your role play as Toko is my favorite Danganronpa character.

Honestly I am bot sure.
Early I felt the vanilla claom was genuine and their play struck me as genuine new player.
As things have progressed I have found them harder and harder to sort as the evade behavioral analysis and answering questions that help flesh out their thoughts on players and process for evaluating players.
I hate the vote on my slot as I do not feel they have conveyed why they find me scummy.
With Jack i can understand, he knows my meta (it's slightly off but not my scum meta) but I do not understand where triss is coming from a d feels like they are getting a pass for what I consider to be poor play.
In all honestly i would hate for triss as either alignment to make it to mylo/lylo situation.
Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane No. Look at this post. I think it comes from the knowledge that Triss isn't scum, but Logic needs to call her scummy anyway so he, Pythag and Xivii don't get lynched Today.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I was not asking you about a wagon.
If mafia have a roleblocker, then what? There is a chance that sab could have his shot fail for multiple reasons, which don't all make Sab scum. I think we either lynch sab here or leave him alone for another day.
This was your post. The bolded is what I quoted. We can all agree that I either get lynched today or be left alone for another day. There is simply no third option here. Therefore your comment adds nothing.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Tsumugi Shirogane Tsumugi Shirogane No. Look at this post. I think it comes from the knowledge that Triss isn't scum, but Logic needs to call her scummy anyway so he, Pythag and Xivii don't get lynched Today.
Interestingly, I don't believe I thought to look at it that way. If this wasn't coming from the Cop I may not have believed it, but makes sense in a way.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
I was not asking you about a wagon.

This was your post. The bolded is what I quoted. We can all agree that I either get lynched today or be left alone for another day. There is simply no third option here. Therefore your comment adds nothing.
My bad, I was just stating that if we aren't going to deal with the vigilante now we should wait.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
^ They've been pushing on me hard as the only one they can get people to vote on. Fonti is out cause Neopolitan, Jack is out cause nobody is jumping on that train, and no one else besides them has been heavily scumread. Logic spent about two IRL days trying to build up a case that Xivii proceeded to grab and shove along like it's a shopping cart. Bessie is continuously ignoring things I say for whatever reason, and Spak just comes in, says things with incomplete logic and then leaves. It's bloody nonsense.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Logic, if you're town, I'm sorry, I would 100% prefer to be killing Pythag.

But I feel like I am being pushed to check you by scum, and I feel certain that if you are scum you will come back to my check as vanilla. I'm not risking that, and I am /not/ lynching Trisscar.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Logic, if you're town, I'm sorry, I would 100% prefer to be killing Pythag.

But I feel like I am being pushed to check you by scum, and I feel certain that if you are scum you will come back to my check as vanilla. I'm not risking that, and I am /not/ lynching Trisscar.
I thought you were a Neopolitan cop, which checks if the person is a vanilla town, not vanilla. So, it would just say logic is not a vanilla town, no?

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Okay. I really don't want Logic to die (he's one of my stronger town reads right now) and Pythag's not a super strong town lean imo, so I'll make a proposition. If Trisscar Trisscar swaps to Pythag, I'll swap as well. That'll put him at majority, and Fonti can check Logic toNight.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Okay. I really don't want Logic to die (he's one of my stronger town reads right now) and Pythag's not a super strong town lean imo, so I'll make a proposition. If Trisscar Trisscar swaps to Pythag, I'll swap as well. That'll put him at majority, and Fonti can check Logic toNight.
If fonti dies, then we are just back to square one. I would be willing to swap to Pythag if the train is possible.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I thought you were a Neopolitan cop, which checks if the person is a vanilla town, not vanilla. So, it would just say logic is not a vanilla town, no?
Mafia goons check as not!vanilla, yes.

Look back through Today. Xivii, Pythag and Logic all want me to check him and Xivii brought up the idea of scum having a role that can fool my check. I think Xivii brought that up because it's a real role his scumteam has, and they want me to fall right into it by checking Logic.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Logic felt the most town-oriented to me today from the wagons. I would be willing to switch to Pythag,

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Irregardless of if I did that Spak, I think the train is leaving the station now, or at least that seems to be the current direction.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Vote: Pythag

The Logic train isn't one I anticipate ending well, and this seems to be the most likely other option.

Tsumugi Shirogane

Ultimate Cosplayer
Premium
Look back through Today. Xivii, Pythag and Logic all want me to check him and Xivii brought up the idea of scum having a role that can fool my check. I think Xivii brought that up because it's a real role his scumteam has, and they want me to fall right into it by checking Logic.
This is convincing enough, and if you die tonight, we just lynch logic tomorrow.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
How does a Pythag train solve Logic v Triss?
Fonti will be able to check one tonight but will only be able to tell us results if they live.

fontisian

Smash Champion
How does a Pythag train solve Logic v Triss?
Fonti will be able to check one tonight but will only be able to tell us results if they live.
If Pythag flips scum, you guys can go back through his posts to find his teammates. Getting scum killed Today is so much more important than solving any dichotomies.

Top Bottom